Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -maankimishty-

I don't have a clue...might as well check in the morning! 

tune abhi tak update nai kiya na :-(
tintinu thumbnail
WATING FOR UR UPDATE DEAR
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing..loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woho Maan, Arnav, Armaan, Khushi all my fav in 1 ff 
interesting can't w8 to read 1st part
MAAN the basket ball player awww
shruthiruchs thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒliked d character sketch very much...
i think all my fav characters r covered...
adi...is left out...hope u''l join him too di...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
In my defence...I am just back from college! I wanted to give you guyz a long update but i don't think that it is officially possible! So i will give you how much I have written! :D
MishtyShah thumbnail
So who is waiting? Let me know quick!!
aliceyue27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice cs..
continue sooon...
MishtyShah thumbnail

PLEASE READ
Thanks for showering me with your lovely comments..! I am very over-whelmed almost to see so many readers...who like my concept! Sorry for the delay...me caught up with very important work! 😭 Well see you after my 12 pages of comments! All my FF readers know that! πŸ˜† Also please HIT the LIKE Button...!

This WHOLE FF is dedicated to BHUMIKA...and the whole team of Mishty Fanfictions!! πŸ˜† Thanks guys...for being AWESOME!!

Please join my Facebook Page :) πŸ˜‰

My FaceBook Page

Part 1

The gang were sitting and happily chatting.

Diya: So what is the plan? What are we doing?

Arman: Well...what do you want to do princess?

Diya: Umm...

Arnav: Guyz...just leave them alone okay...besides...why are doing this in the first place?

Maan: Don't worry yaar...thoda hi mazak kar rahe hain...and we won't drag it that long na?

Pari: Of course not..dreamy! (maan stared at her)

Pari: Umm..I mean maan...(where everyone else just chuckled)

Arnav: Hmm...so kya kare?

Romeo: Why not get them into trouble for bunking...

Gang: SHUT UP ROMEO

Arman: Why not invite them to a party and get them drunk?

Diya: I have the perfect plan!

She then huddles everyone together and discusses with them of what to do. They all smirk at each other! Then they went to the disc to party.

-

(9 AM in Handa Mansion)

Geet and Khushi had just come home from London to surprise Mr. Handa! But they were surprised as they found no-one home. They decided to go inside, unpack then go straight to the college. They were starting from tomorrow but they rather go today.

Geet: Khushi...where are you?

Khushi: Having breakfast!

Geet: You are having jalebis again! Are you that nervous?

Khushi: Hmm...I mean we are joining in the middle of the year...thwre will be everyone staring at us. U know

Geet: You are forgetting that the princi is papa so chill. And plus they are also humans na...they are not ghosts that will constantly stare at us...are they?

Khushi: yaa but still...

Geet: Don't worry you will get the top marks this year as well...if that is what you are worried about!

Khushi: Hey...devi maiyya raksha karna!

Geet: Khushi...

Khushi: Chal rahi hun!

Geet and Khushi both left the house, to go to college. It was their first day in college. They had promised their parents that for the last two years of university they would come to India and in Excel College, where Geet's dad was the prinicipal. That was the deal that they had made before pursuing their studies in london, Cambridge university.

-

The college was quiet as the lessons had started. However the gang had a free period first so they were chilling. The gang were sitting outside on the grass when they saw a white coloured BMW being pulled in. They were astonished to know who could that be. The car pulled in and parked in the spot where the gang usually parks and everyone knows not to park there.

Arman: Who is that?

Pari: Everyone knows not to park there! Must be someone new!

Maan: Let's see who it is first!

They all stared at the car, waiting for the driver to come out. However they were only shocked to see a  girl come out with indian attire, looking elegant. Then the second car door opened from the driver's side and they saw girl come out in similar attire. She closed the door, and locked the car.

Pari: OH MY GOD...yeh toh Khushi and Geet hain...

Gang: WHAT?

Pari: yeah...I am sure! But why are they a day early?

Romeo: And they parked where we park...

Diya: Oh don't worry...someone needs to explain them the rules.

The whole gang walks out and stops in front of them. Khushi and Geet were so lost in their own conversation that they didn't even notice them. Khushi then suddenly stopped seeing some people and pulled geet back before she bumps into them. Geet stares at her and Khushi tells her by moving her eyes.

Geet: Hello
Dia: Hi I am Dia, this is maan, arnav, arman, pari and romeo...you are new right?
Khushi: hmm...kyun?
Pari: oh babes...you are new na...and every new person has to follow certain rules...we are your seniours!
Khushi: okay what rules?
Maan: what are your name?
Khushi: My name is Khushi
Geet: Mine is geet..
Arnav: why are you late? Don't you know that lessons start at a particular time!
Geet: we are not late...
Arman: The lessons have started why are you not in the class rooms yet?

Khushi: We just came to check out the college...

Romeo: What's there to check out? (geet was getting slightly irritated) Plus one more thing you can't park there?
Geet: why?
Arman: tho where you have parked, that is are parking space!!!
Geet: tum tho aise bol rahe ho...ki your name is written there...
Romeo: Listen girl..(Geet glares at him with her big eyes) I mean this is our parking space...

Arnav: Understood...so next time...park your car somewhere else!
Khushi: parking space ke liye gaadi chahiye hoti hain...par waha koi gaadi parked nahi thi...so tum log hatto yaha se...
Pari: listen you...is that a way to respect your seniours? Usse sorry bolo...

Geet and Khushi narrowed thier eyes at her.

Geet: just because we are new doesn't mean you are our seniours...make sure you check up on that first! Let's go...

Geet and Khushi left them and walked inside the college. Dia and pari were just looking at them in anger. Maan and Arnav looked at the 2 girls.

Romeo: Wow maan...that is the first time a girl didn't stutter at you!

Arman: She must not like him very much!

Maan: No-one can resist the charm of Maan Singh Khurana...

Arnav: Acha ji? I am sure if you go near her...she will kill you!

Maan: Oh really what about that girl khushi? She shut you up too didn't she? (Arnav made a face at maan and maan was chuckling)

Arman: Haan...she is quite funny though!

Dia: I can't belive you guys are looking at them...they insulted us...and you are happy!

Pari: haan...

Arman: Tumara hi idea tha...ragging karo...but don't worry hum kuch sochte hain! (Arnav and Maan rolled their eyes)

The gand retreated then sat down in the canteen. It was lunch time and Chandu the canteen man was given certain instructions, the gang would definietly not back down, the 2 girls had to say sorry to them. However Arnav and maan found this amusing. The gang saw khushi and geet coming to the canteen so they looked at each other and started talking as if they didn't care about them.

Khushi and Geet saw the canteen, it was nice and big. But it was mostly empty, most people wanted to sit outside and enjoy the sunny day. Khushi and Geet walked over to chandu.

Khushi: Bhaiyaa...mujhe ek thandi si limca chahiye

Chandu: (he put up a board saying I can only speak bengali...I don't understand you)

Geet: Kya...ajeeb kiske ka banda hain? Only bengali...aur english main likh raha hain...

The gang who was watching them deeply snickered, and then turned their attention back upto them.

Geet was in her super sherni mode when she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned around to see who it was.

Precap: Who is it? 

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Heeyy I have opened a new facebook group so everyone can now chat to me via facebook and get updates there as well! 

Mishty's FF Collection

My Facebook Page

My Blog

Love Mishty
billy_ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
jai ho geet ka sherni avatar