super-like, just loving every bit of it😊
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update it was funny
khushi and what the πŸ˜†

crazy_mishee thumbnail
love ur dis ff so much...it feels so differnt thinkn bout khushi n arnav as college mates... really  great idea i must say...i read this ff n a go n nw i keep comin on IF again n again n read this ff ...update soon
coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice ff pm me next time
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!

update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!
update plz!  πŸ˜­

Koeli thumbnail
They finally won all the games...arnav advanced towards her...gave a hi fi and held her hand...he pulled her in his arms and embressed her...khushi reciprocated...he picked her up embressing and the rest of their friends joined them and helped arnav to pick up khushi more higher...finally making her slipping down agaist his chest...he whispered to her in the crowd...not bad khushi kumari gupta...we complimented each ther haan?

Khushi: Well my bottle?

Arnav: The deal is not completed dear...

khushi: You said if i win then you will give it to me...so here i won

Arnav: I also told you that if i win then the bottle is mine forever...so even i won...actually the deal got cancelled as we became partners...

Avi: Comgratulations Arnav!

Arnav: Hey Avi, sorry man i had to win...you know that...but you guys were the best opponent i must say...Annie...you are just fantastic dear...i think you should put you name along with khushi in future inter-colleger competitions.

---------------------

In the porch area...some guys and girls were having a meeting that they will be having some fun tonite and to make it more interesting and they being so new to each other they will arrange partner games...and whoever is interested they may participate in the game and there will be no compulsion...

They will play that in the conference room area in the hotel and arnav being the influential one will make the arrangement...and not to forget teachers shouldnot know about it...

----------------------

In the girls room...

Khushi: Wow Annie...you look great...what is happening...why are you so decked up and all yaar?

Annie: Well khushi i will be joining the rest in the conference room...

Khushi: Conference room? Why?

Annie: Oh you know...we all will be gathered in their to know more about new students and play various games...its just for fun

Khushi: Teachers knowledge about it?

Annie: Are you crazy...there will be couple games...she whispered?

Khushi: WHAT! Annie this is surely not a good idea ok...people may take advantage of this...specially boyz.

Annie: Shut up khushi, grow up...and i am leaving...if you want you can also come...but NO COMPULSION.

Khushi: Meye hargiz nahi jaungi...(i will surely not go) but how come that laad governer didnt tell me?...why will he tell you khushi? Stupid.

---------------------

In the conference hall...

Kriz: Guys guys guys...well we are all here to know more about each other...so please be comfortable and enjoy snacks and drinks...we will be starting out games shortly.

Arnav was looking for khushi who was still not there.

Arnav: Hey annie...where is khushi? Isnt she coming?

Annie: No yaar it looks like she is from some 18th century...not interested.

Arnav: Thought...ayogi to tum zaroor Khushi Kumari Gupta...he dialed her no and left it on.

Khushi: Sees her phone ringing...hmmm ab aya uth pahar ke neechey (now he has come in his senses) ... when he was discussing then he didnt bother to tell me and now he has calling me...

Khushi: Hello...Hello (my god so much of noice)...Hello

Arnav: Hey Love will you be my partner tonite in the couple games?

Khushi's jaw dropped...stupid, idiot, laad governer...aur chipko uske saath...

Khushi: Being grumpy disconnected the line and again called him

Arnav: Hello...

Khushi: WHY DID YOU CALL ME she shouted.

Arnav: I never called you

Khushi: You did

Arnav: No I didnt

Khushi: You did to

Arnav: I didnot

Khushi: Whatever.

Arnav: Hey Khushi, are you here?

Khushi: Here where?

Arnav: In the conference room where else?

Khushi: What is happeneing there? I dont know...

Arnav: Smirked...he could make out her grumpy voice and her cracked mood...well we are having some games arranged for us just for fun...why donot you join...and please western outfit.

Khushi: I think you already have a partner tonite...bye...and banged the phone...

Arnav: sssh...shit man I love her. Khushi tum to zaroor ayogi ab...

-----------------

Kriz well lets start pairing up...now this pairing will depend on boys...they will be blind folded and he has to choose his girl who will be scattered around...note that girls will be dancing...the guys can only make a move after the song ends...and mind that girls cannot move from her place...okey guys?

So lets start the fun...

Khushi: pacing in her room...blabbering...cant i believe i am doing this...she slipped on her jeans...and the pink top...tied a knot on her hair...she was dressed simple but looking very pretty as usual. she walked through the corridor...and talking to herslef...i will see the extent today...how on the earth can one like lovelin...well today i will also flirt with other guys...this is just too much

-----------------

Yaaay so we have our first couple...

Annie with Avi...(avi actually cheated...he had noted the shoes she was wearing and he saw from below and choose her)

------------------

Khushi reached the door and tried to open it...it was jammed...ouch...she screamed as she hit the door to open it by her legs... she knocked but no one opened it as the music was loud enough.

------------------

Now its time for aranv...kriz announced...
He blind folded him...
Girls went crazy...loitering before him...
the music stopped...he was walking through the girls...he could here some off them giggling and whispering "Please mera partner ban jao" but he waiting for the big dhamaka...he was waiting for his khushi...he knew she will come for sure...and today he wanted her to be his partner...

------------------

And there it goes...bang on the door and the door opened khushi practically tripped but caught her balance finally...the girls who were standing near her...held her hand to stop and said shhh!

------------------

Arnav smiled...khushi looked confused...she tried to release her hands but they pulled her...she tried hard...and finally released it in one jerk...she started walking looking at the girls...she didnt she arnav was behind...she bashed her back in arnav's chest as she tried to walk fast without looks...bang goes both of them...arnav laid flat on her back and khushi over him facing up...she turned to look that the person lying below...without seeing him she said

Khushi: Cant you see...she saw arnav blind folded...khushi removed the piece of cloth and arnav saw his pretty woman on top of him...

Arnav: Khushi cant you see? I was blind folded...

Khushi: But why?

Arnav: We were choosing our partners...and i caught hold of you...so you are my partner to night

Khushi: WHAT! (she thoguth but he said lovelin is his partner). She got up...but i am not playing...

Arnav: But you have to play now Khushi...you are my partner...come on.

Khushi: No i will not play with you...

Arnav: but why?

Khushi: I am not intereted in such games.

Annie: Oh come on khushi, jab tum yaha a gai ho then why fuss now? you knew about the couple games i told you before then what is the problem?

Khushi: no i came here to check...

Arnav: Raised his eyebrows...

Khushi: Nothing...

Arnav: Well annie i think we shouldnot force her...Kriz I think i can choose another person?

Khushi: I am on...

Arnav advanced towards her...i want to win khushi!

the rest of the guys got their partners...

So now we will start our first game...it is called the stepping stone...well we dont have stones here but we will manage with these round iron bowls.

Now the rule is one will start from one end and the other will start from the opposite end...and when they come to a point where they meet both of you cant step on the same bowl...you have to step on each and every bowl remember...if the guy is stepping on one bowl the girl cant step on that very bowl when exchanging...the fastest one can get to the other side is the winner...

Two parallel lines were made and they were apart approx 2 and a half feet...walking was indeed easy the challage was to how one can exchange the place to reach the other side.

they started of with Annie and Avi...both reached each other soon but now...what to do...they thought...they tired numorous way to get pass each other but they could not until avi picked her up in his arms and placed her comfortably on the other side and then they reached the other side...but they took quite long...

--------------

The game continued...some of them failed...some his fallen...now it was time for khushi and arnav...

Both of them ran to each other...khushi fumbled when they reached infront for each other...

Arnav: Khushi who was looking at the bowl as how to cross it...Look at me...

Khushi looked at him...her eyes locked...

Arnav: Just do how i tell you to do...ok? and he tucked her hair behind her ears...Step on me...

Khushi: But...they said that we cant step on the same bowl.

Arnav: Khushi i didnt ask you to step on the bowl...i asked you to step on me on my foot...khushi's eyes widens...

Khushi: But...

Arnav: Just do as i say...khushi hezitated but eventually stepped on him...she was about to get misbalanced...but he wrapped his hand aroung his arms...khushi's arms automatically went towards his neck...they were looking at each other all thought...now just hold me as tight as possible...and dont worry i will not let you fall...she grabbed him hard making a hug...he jumped and flicked...lift your left leg and unless i am on the other bowl keep it like that...he then quickly put his one leg on the other bowl allowing her to place her leg and finally the other and they quickly reached to the end...

Obviously they won...(yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai... πŸ˜†) Sorry was just feeling a bit lighter after seeing the Fb spoiler pic.

Anyways...sorry for the interruption...

----------------

Khushi's heart was racing abnormally...she has never felt like this before...his touch...she tought...what was it man? rubbing her goosebumps jo chhipne ka naam hi nahi le raha tha...

Arnav: What happened sweety?

Khushi: Khushi tuned and looked at him and hide her hand.

Arnav frowned...what are you hiding?

Khushi: Notthing...

Arnav came forward...she moved back...he came all the more close she moved back...he whispered...i want to win the next game too and it is in your hand khushi...i cant do anything...

---------------

Kriz...we guys lets see what we have next...tanni over to you dear.

Well guys i give sometime to you to know your partner...because the game will be how much do you know about him.

The name of the game is (i dont know what to name leave it on you guys...give your suggestions i will choose the one i like the most ok?)

Khushi and arnav was close to each other chit chatting...when suddenly arnav placed his hand on hers...khushi closed her eyes...shivers ran down her spine...she didnt know that he has so much effect on her...

Arnav: What happened? Why are you shivering?

Khushi: N...othi...ng she stammered.

Arnav: looking at his hand he said...this is what i can help with at the most in the next match...just feel my hand.

Khushi: what! have you gone crazy? Is is some kind of a...wait a minute are you trying me out?

Arnav: I dont need to...he smiled (i know the effect i have on you silly girl he thought). Trust me khushi.

Khushi rotated her hand and locked her fingers with him...she closed her eyes and felt the warmth in his hand...his touch was surely didnot make khushi uncomfortable...it was innocent...she moved her hand and felt his broad palm...keeping her eyes closed...she was heated up...arnav could see her cheeks going red...all red...so did his looking at her.

----------------

The spell broke with the announcement...well so lets start the game...

Now its time for girls...they will be blind folded and they have to choose partners rightly...and boys cannot talk or prompt your partners...

everyone choose wrong partners...now it was time for khushi...she stood confident...she knows his smell, she knows his breadth and now she knows his touch she thought and smiled...

we will win arnav...she said it loud...everyone started saying ooo.

she smiled each time rejecting...and taking her step closer to arnav who stood right on in between the hall...she made her way near him...she know it was him...she smelled first and smiled...she whispered...i know its you mr. arnav singh raizada...but still i want to feel you before i am 100% sure...she placed her hand

Khushi: Can you put your hand on my palm?

Arnav smirked...and put his hand on her...

Khushi: Thats it guys he is my partner...Arnav!

Everyone started clapping and arnav pulled her towards him...

And the song went piya ore piya...piya re piya re piya...and they danced together...while arnav slowly removed the cloth...khushi smiled looking at him...and so did he.

------------------

Thats it guys for today...sorry i was too upset yeaterday so couldnot update.
Upset with the fact that barun aka arnav got a movie as per the new spoilers...just to scared...thats why...here is the post which i made on my anxiety...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2955279

Precap: Biking and Mountain hiking

Do leave your comments...and suggestions please.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeayyy i m the first one to comment...love you appy this last part was the best
yipee loved both the parts...this ff is something i must say...first the nazdikiyan while sleeping on the bus and now in the game...feels like a real show...thanks for the pm appy
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 12 years ago
varsh8 thumbnail
amazing part.
continue soon.