Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😍 waise am reading ur old ff till death do us part again from last night... reached till their engagement ... just want to tell i loved that ff... update this soon... i will read it after reading a couple of parts more there and will join u 😉 Edited by -lakshmi- - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Friends,

Thank you for your beautiful comments. Please do give a feedback if you feel story is getting dragged. There are no multiple plots in this story and it is all about gradual understanding and acceptance. So let me know if I am boring you and I can write a shorter version!!!

Also, this part is dedicated to Sailu (Maneet5). I am so so sorry…kaan pakad ke that I missed your birthday while I was on vacation. I was reading about Geet's anniversary when it stuck me that I have missed your birthday as it is on the same day.

Happy Belated Birthday dear

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 19

That night, Maan slept off as soon he hit the bed. He had a small smile as he remembered her words "Your reputation is now my concern too".

He woke up at around 4:00 AM with a start. He looked at Poonam's photo and grabbed it hugging it tight "I am sorry Poonam….Pata nahi kaise…..mein us pagal ladki ki baatein sochte sochte so gaya….you know ki woh meri koi baat nahi maanti and how she just fixed that lift on the site….Also, I was so tired…I slept with out saying good night to you. Please mujhe maaf kardo….I am sorry"

[I am sorry Poonam….Don't know how…..I slept thinking about that mad girl's talks…you know that she doesn't agree to anything I say and how she just fixed that lift on the site….Also, I was so tired…I slept with out saying good night to you. Please forgive me….I am sorry]

Maan hugged the frame and just stayed in bed with open eyes. For the first time since meeting Poonam, he had slept off without wishing her. He felt guilty for forgetting Poonam. He knew he was very tired but also knew that was just a mere excuse. His heart knew that he slept off thinking about Geet and his mind cursed his heart as anger seethed him.

Maan could not go back to sleep and finally got up after couple of hours from bed with an intention to start day earlier than usual.

He almost bumped into Geet as she came out of washroom – "Good Morning Maan…aap aaj jaldi uth gaye"

Maan was angry on himself and just entered the bathroom without responding and thudding the door close loudly.

Geet – "Ab kya kita maine jo yeh apne dusht daanav roop mein hain!!! Hey Babaji…apni bachi ki raksha karo….pata nahi is mystery Khurana ke dimaag mein kya chalta hai…chado…Geet chal chedi chedi kaam kar nahi toh aaj teri khair nahi"

[What did I do now that he is in his dusht danav mode!!! Hey Babaji…save your child…don't know what keeps on going on inside this mystery Khurana's head…chado…Geet hurry up and do your work otherwise you will have it today]

He sighed thankfully not finding Geet in the room when he came after brushing his teeth. He assumed she must have gone to Kitchen. He decided to go for his exercise. As he had already lifted weights in the night at the site he settled for swimming.

Dressed in a black swimming short he took a towel and headed towards the pool. He stopped short in front of the patio. His legs froze and he gulped his saliva seeing a mermaid in the pool. He shook his head and focused to see Geet taking laps dressed in a black swimsuit. Her legs gracefully fluttered as she did her strokes and her curvaceous body was clearly visible even when she was on her stomach.

Maan slapped himself mentally for noticing her figure like that–"What the hell are you doing. How can you drool over Geet like that?"

He decided to just slip back to his room when Geet turned on the other side and saw him.

"Are Maan aap"

Geet eyed his bare torso which was immaculately carved like a Greek god. His well defined abs and biceps were adding even more sexiness to his shaved chest. Geet knew that she was drooling over Maan but unlike him had no qualms over it. As a matter of fact she thought it was her right. "Haye….sach mein Babaji….pata nahi kiske liye itna maintain karke rakhte hain khud ko…you have a perfect choice Geet….lekin just watch dur dur se, after all he is - Mr Touch-Me-Not"

[Haye…truly speaking Babaji…don't know for whom he keeps himself so well maintained….you have a perfect choice Geet…but watch from distance, after all he is –Mr. Touch-Me-Not"

Maan felt uncomfortable at her appraisal of him. He knew he had effect on women but he never exposed himself in front of anyone like that and felt a little vulnerable.

He cleared his throat – "Main baad mein aa jaunga".

[I will come later.]

Saying this he started to turn.

Geet giggled and hid her mischievous smile as Maan glared back. She said naughtily – "Itna bada pool hai Mr. Khurana…I don't mind sharing. Don't worry….I don't bite". Saying this she winked at him.

Maan was appalled at her statement and at the wink "Did she just tease me…yeh khud ko samajhti kya hai"

Geet knew that Maan will not be able to walk away as his ego would not allow it. She smiled – "Mr. Khurana…yeh sach hai ki aap ka jadoo mujh pe chal gaya par mein bhi Geet hoon….kab tak bachoge…waise bhi dekhne ka license to aapko, meine khud hi diya hai…love you muaaahhh"

[Mr. Khurana…it's true that you have a magic spell on me but even I am Geet…till when will you save yourself…moreover, I have myself given you the right to see me… love you muaaahhh]

Maan slid inside the pool and started taking laps as far as possible from her. But he could not concentrate as he kept on glancing at her swimming gracefully with perfect strokes. Her hands moved in perfect rhythm as she dipped and moved her head regularizing her breathing. Maan did not realize when he started noticing water droplets which clung to her body and his eyes roamed over her entre frame from legs, to the slender waist, to her face.

Geet flipped to swim on her back now. Maan gulped as his eyes wavered and noticed her pink lips with water hanging on her face. He noticed a stream of water as it dropped from her chin and travelled down her neck and got lost into her cleavage.

Suddenly Geet opened her eyes and looked sideways at him. Maan almost blushed as he was caught by her staring at her. Maan looked away concentrating on his laps now while Geet just grinned. "koi gal na Mr. Khurana….chup chup ke hi sahi"

Maan cursed himself "What the hell I am doing. I never notice women…phir aaj mein Geet ko kyon check out kar raha tha…Oh God…woh kya soch rahi hogi mere bare mein. I have seen so many beautiful women that too clad in much less than this then…yeh kya ho gaya tha mujhe"

[What the hell I am doing. I never notice women…then why was I checking out Geet today…Oh God…what she must be thinking about me? I have seen so many beautiful women that too clad in much less than this then…then what the hell happened to me?]

He was so lost in rebuking himself and thinking about Geet that he did not even realize when Meera walked to the pool. He was jolted out of his reverie when he heard - "Hello Bhai…Hello Geet"

Geet answered in her usual style – "Hello Meera"

Maan looked at Geet questioningly.

"What….aap aur Dev late aate ho usually….I am teaching Meera to swim"

That's when Maan noticed that Meera was wearing a swim suit as well.

"Oh ok…carry on"

Geet giggled – "thanks Mr. Khurana for your permission"

Maan - "Geet!!!"

Meera joined them in the pool and Geet got busy in instructing her. Maan saw her patiently and sweetly teaching Meera the basics.

Maan just shook his head "There are so many faces to this girl. Sometime she is so naughty and sometime so mature…lagta hi nahi hai she is the same girl."

After some time, Geet left because she knew Maan will leave for office early. Meera continued to the gym where Dev joined her. Maan left after Geet to get ready.

Precap – Confusion Confusion

Downhill thumbnail
fabulous update.loved it
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part ...Drooling openly.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
kam se kam mr khurana geet ki taraf nazar toh dal rahe hain
Maaneet099 thumbnail
cool... mr.khurana falling ;)
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cool update yaar..

so mr.khuranna checking out his wife..

and geet koi gal nahi yaar pati hain

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb haye both drooling over each other and maan feeling guilty for not remembering poonam maan started to feel for her but denying himself

d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it so much...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
confusion confusion...maan confused bt y...oh geet is really perfect for this maan...