-knirwal- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update
love it...
cont soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! Maan is no sweet! Maan is falling for Geet! Maan helping her! Geet very emotional. Geet is going 2 bangalore. well written
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, nice, part
loved it
continue soon
awesome update!
loved it!
awww poor Geet was so sad and depressed and deprived of love!!
awww Daadima thinks so much about her!
Haayyyeee Maan has started to feel something for her!
now Geet is MSK's secretary
time for office romance may be!
Cupid Daadi in precap!
cont soon!
thnx 4 d pm!
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...šŸ˜ƒ

4 PMing me..dear...šŸ˜³

ur updates...šŸ˜Š

keep the    up dear..šŸ‘..

dear...

keep ing dear...šŸ˜ƒ

lov,ā¤ļø
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...šŸ˜”

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...šŸ˜²šŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...šŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...šŸ˜­me uncontorled sob.sob..šŸ˜­

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so much friends for ur encouragement and support...

Um so sorry as um unable to comment individually but thanks a lot for encouraging me so much...please continue the same support...ur comments means a lot to me...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

5armadharikashiva25dpurvanavyanissipamilsheetalvasarizwanaqaparna_mkabslockspriyasreeSAJOJATOIpreet.harmanrashmi.vaish68CiaMaaneetjaneniroopa7994angelarafalekhika20amalu123kamiyaAlameludips_chimbhakbhartifanchandpoojhappydays30love4maaneetLadyArwencutemishtinats024maan_geet1JANAGIkhushi1022suhaaanaMishti13renjini263AbbyluvsMaan-knirwal-gill123ana1411awesomepoojaMaaneet4evemishti.munamaansi007crazydevil87kuhu18i rokmisty_drastifanbvs7691khwaishfanhoneygrapepunam2712tushti-kiran9n9i9s9h9u9anupm04music_girlsingh24DDbiggestfanlil.mizz.smexiipoongs123Remya_Pillaijyoti_lshrutheAjayana56tamanna1391preethiapayalparisoni4evazaara2212meena..seemamaryabinash079ambbihasanu3108pop77anu93spvdswetha10anshraMehek25nahtani88PrithviSanyo1-Nilam-shaliniasthashah10rsroopalimaansee,
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The English translations of the update are in the brackets... sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only...

Part 15

Next day:

All set for geet to leave for Bangaloreā€¦..she was sad for what happened with her but at the same time she wanted to leave the place very soon which had given her do much painā€¦

Daadima: geet bte waha pe jakar apni daadi ma ko bhul mat jaan[geet don't forget your grandma once you reach there]

Geet: kaisi baatein kar rahi hai aap daadimaā€¦.aisa kabhi bhi nahin hoga [why are you talking like that grandma..That wont happen at all]

Daadima: chaliya ab jaldi se nashta kar lijiyeā€¦.aapki flight ka waqt bhi ho raha haiā€¦.[lets have breakfast firstā€¦its time for the flight evenā€¦]

Everyone heads towards the breakfast tableā€¦..maan was in confused state of mindā€¦but then he was sure that everything will be well as soon as geet leaves for Bangaloreā€¦.

Maan: chalo geet main tumhe chod deta huā€¦[geet ll drop you to the airport]

Geet: thanks maanā€¦iski zarurat nahin hai..apne aage hi mere liye bahut kia haiā€¦.aap rehne dijiye main chali jaungiā€¦[thanks maanā€¦u already have done so much for meā€¦ā€¦You leave ā€¦I will go by myself]

Maan: nahin geet main chalta hu tumhare saath..[no geet I will drop you to the airport]

Daadima was really happy to see maan taking care of geetā€¦.she was happy that her grandson might have overcome the pains he had been sufferingā€¦..geet took blessings of her and leaves for Bangaloreā€¦.here dev had informed meera about geet's decision so she even came to meet herā€¦..

Meera: di aapne to muje milna bhi zaruri nahin samjha na[di u dint even bothered to tell me ]

Geet: aisi baat nahin hai meera tu to jaanti haiā€¦..waise acha kia ki tu muje milne aa gayiā€¦..tu bas hamesha apna khyal rakhna or kabhi bhi zarurat hui to muje yaad karna teri ye behen tere pass aa jaegiā€¦.[its nothing like that meeraā€¦and you know thatā€¦.but um glad u came to meet meā€¦u just take care of urself and if u have any problem just let me know..ll cum dere for uā€¦.]

Both the sisters' share an hugā€¦it was the time for geet to leaveā€¦.

Maan: geet waha pahunchte hi tumhe mera manager mil jaega agar koi problem hui to muje bata denaā€¦.[geet my manager will be there as soon as u reach thereā€¦..and if u face any problem just call me onceā€¦]

Geet: hmm

Maan: or haan kuch din mein main bhi waha aa jaungaā€¦..[and within few days even I will come there..]

Geet: thanku so much maanā€¦thik hai ab main chalti huā€¦bye aap apna khayal rakhiyegaā€¦[thanku so much maanā€¦.now I will take a leaveā€¦u take care of urself]

Geet leaves for Bangalore and Meera, dev and Maan back to their respective work placesā€¦ā€¦after two hours geet reaches Bangalore where maan's manager already came to receive herā€¦..she eas never knew to the place but maan had asked his manager to be with geet so that she never faces any problem.

In the eveningā€¦.

Maan was back from his office..here daadi was already waiting for him so that she could talk to him about geetā€¦

Daadima: maan bte yaha aayiye mere pass [maan just come here..]

Maan: ji daadima

Daadima: maan aajkal hum kafi khush haiā€¦.jaante hai kyu?? [maan I really happy dese days..u know the reason??]

Maan: main kuch samjha nahin [ I dint get u grandma]

Daadima: hum bahut khush hai maan ki aap apni zindagi mein aage bad rahe haiā€¦..geet or aap ek saathā€¦.[I am really happy that ur moving ahead in ur lifeā€¦u and geetā€¦.]

Maan: daadima aisa kuch nahin haiā€¦.main to geet ki sirf madad karne ki koshish kar raha tha bas..aap pata nahin kya samaj rahi haiā€¦.[no grandma there is nothing like thatā€¦.i just tried to help geetā€¦ā€¦I don't know what are u thinkingā€¦.]

Daadima: hum jaante hai maan lekin hum chahte hai ki aap iss bare mein zarur socheā€¦[I know maan,,,but I really want u to think this wayā€¦]

Maan kept silentā€¦..

Daadima: kab tak maan aap apne aap ko taqleef dete rahengeā€¦..apke saath jitna bura hona tha ho gayaā€¦..or ussi tarah geet uss bachi ne bhi jitney dukh dekhne the dekh liye bas ab nahinā€¦..maan ek baar sochiye ga iss baarein meinā€¦.hume yakeen hai ki geet apki zindagi khushyo se bhar degi or aap unkiā€¦..waise bhi kismet har waqt ek si nahin rehti hai maanā€¦..uss ladki ne apke saath dhokha kia lekin hamara dil kehta hai maan geet aapke liye sahi jeevansaathi haiā€¦..[till what time u will hurt yourself maanā€¦.all wrong that had to take place has happened with u and geet bothā€¦..maan do thing about this for onceā€¦.i am sure geet will fill ur life with happiness and u too will do the sameā€¦..and every time destiny doesnot remains the same wayā€¦..that girl ditched you but I am sure geet will be a true life partner for uā€¦]

Daadima: maan hum to bas aapki khushi chahte hai har haalat meinā€¦.pata nahin ab hamari kitni zindagi bachi hai bas hume aapki chinta lagi rehti haiā€¦.agar aap khush hote hai to hamari muskaan apne aap hi wapis aa jaati haiā€¦.[maan I just want u to be happyā€¦..i even don't know how much more I will liveā€¦..but I am worried for u onlyā€¦..if u are happy my all troubles go awayā€¦.]

Daadima: maan geet se achi jeevansathi apko nahin mil saktiā€¦bhul jaiye uss baat ko..jo hona tha ho gayaā€¦or shayad acha huaā€¦.geet apke jeevan mein ek nayi ummed banker aayi haiā€¦apni iss suni zindagi ko wapis jeene ki koshish kijiyeā€¦.apne jo dil ke darwaaze band kar diye hai unh eek baar khol ke to dekhiye khushiya apka intezaar kar rahi haiā€¦ā€¦[maan geet will be a true life partner for uā€¦.just forget whatever happened in the pastā€¦.it was destined and I m happy that happenedā€¦..geet came in ur life after thatā€¦.just try to forget everything and open the doors of ur heart u have closedā€¦.happiness is waiting at ur doorsteps maan]

Maan: daadima meri kuch samaj nahin aa rahaā€¦.[grandma um not unable to understandā€¦]

Daadima: apko apni daadi pe vishwas hai naā€¦.dekhiyega geet pe mera vishwas kabhi galat nahi hogaā€¦vo apki zindagi khushiyo se bhar dengiā€¦..[u trust ur grandmaā€¦.u will see maanā€¦my trust on geet will not be wrongā€¦..she will fill ur life with happinessā€¦.]

Maan hugs his grandmaā€¦ā€¦ā€¦the situation he was running from was all in front of him nowā€¦..

Precap: Maan's past and the person who ditched himā€¦..šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Sorry for the delay in update guys...my health is not fine from last few days...so couldn't update...but now enough of my excuses

But you please  tell me how was the update friends...???please hit the like button and do comment if u liked the update...it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
first me 
Awesome update
dadimma u r to good
loved it
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5