This is what should happen..COMMUNICATION!!

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
People should talk!! Communication is the only solution!

Rano and Suhana  scene - a heart to heart...this is much needed and both the ladies should talk and clear all misunderstandings!

Rano and BM scene - BM was saying that she has done wrong with Rano but she said that to Dada and Dadi! What was the point of that?πŸ˜• Tell that to Rano. She would say I am sorry for overlooking you all the time, from now on you will included in all matters!!

Dada and Dadi should stop bickering all the time and act sensible and mature!!πŸ€“

Suhana-KK-Sanju...there needs to be a sentimental scene of these 3 showing their emotions, joy and love (which has been missing for a while) I so miss Suhana talking to Vidhisha's photoπŸ˜’

Disha is in mental and emotional turmoil, I understand but needs to express herself to all the elders together, in fact, the entire family. I am sick and tired of seeing her moping face. Its time she tried to do something about it! Move on...please

KK should be shown a bit more wise and not be so much in agreement with the Kashyaps. He is a established businessman but he lacks the backbone to seek the real reasons of situations and blindly follows whatever the family says...its very unrealistic. No real father would ever behave the way he does!

Radha Bua and Sanju scene- The silly girl has yet to disclose the truth to her father and obviously it will create problems! Great, Another celebration ruined!

Ishaan and Suhana- this couple need to be shown as progressing. Ishaan should scold Suhana for neglecting him at the party. The writers have put them through so much, BT, Amnesia, living away from family, all fine in theory but what happened? Not much...please bring maturity sensibility and understanding in both! In reality that BT track would have been more than enough to accomplish a solid bond!

She should ensure all his things are done and ready for him before she leaves for work, this is not being a slave, this is fulfilling your duty as a wife! Give time to him and ask him what he wants to do when he's home!!

Suhana clearly is not domesticated, ok fine but she should be shown at least helping the ladies in the kitchen and around the house. Yes she works but that doesn't mean her limbs are of no use when she's home and there is nothing wrong with helping!

We should see the writers tying all the loopholes there are and not create problems.

I so wished to see Suhana become a mother...motherless girl becoming a mother..perfect ending! Motherhood can do wonders for some women as it leaves them no choice but mature and become sensible!

With her big earnings, Suhana should buy Rano a pair of gold bangles, as Rano sold hers for her operation.

She should bring back Radha Bua's bangles that Alok pawned for Rano's mother.

She should contribute monthly and help renovate the house, AC's/furniture/decorations, etc, etc.

She should buy things for Ishaan. Its about time she gave him some gifts, not just a baby (if that happens at allπŸ˜†)

Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh and there must a Manju Aunty scene with her beautiful acting and funny dialogues!!πŸ˜† Where are Suli and Sudhi? Dolly Didi?πŸ˜•
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sheemu, nothing is going to fulfilled, next week sanju-deepak marriage track,simply they may show after few years kashyap family .. sushaan as parents may be or may not be... Disha and Rano will b fine... Nothing much about suhana helping or doing household work or even job..

Basically CVS will forgot they have loopholes and all, they just show family having fun...I stopped expecting anything... Now do whatever they want...
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Sheemu, nothing is going to fulfilled, next week sanju-deepak marriage track,simply they may show after few years kashyap family .. sushaan as parents may be or may not be... Disha and Rano will b fine... Nothing much about suhana helping or doing household work or even job..

Basically CVS will forgot they have loopholes and all, they just show family having fun...I stopped expecting anything... Now do whatever they want...
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Don't say that Abhi πŸ˜’
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Don't say that Abhi πŸ˜’

Looking at the pace of SGP now a days... i am unhappy  how CVS bunched suhana big time and same disha and rano.. Why can't CVS stop dragging and finish off the track quickly... πŸ˜’  Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Abhi. Its all abrupt and why did they waste time with "the love letter"?  There are so much left to be solved !
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i completly agree wid u sheemu di...even i m tired of disha's mopin face..she should burst out sumtyms dis cn help her to  come out frm d pain as she is feelin she is being ignored ny others..
nd den...even i hve sam point of view..in hadlin party wala situation..cv's could hve showed handlin d situation much mre maturely...
suhana is nw able to make out her husband's facial expression.(aftrol she is suhana kahyab).she should hve askd wts wrong wid him??""

last bt nt leat i want suhana 's baby trk asap...even atleat in d endπŸ˜›..

Edited by sakshisin - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OKiee , V r having more EXPECTATIONS now ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Suhana needs to learn not only to balance personal life & Professional . But also between Bajpai & Kashaysp family . She has abandon her responsibility towards her Dad [ Who just have 2 daughters ] & her sister [ who looks up to her] & Now a days towards her husband & rest of the Kashyap Family too .

BM needs to focus more on Panna's pregnancy & Meethi - Inder - Rajni . Do not get involve with anything that concerns Suhana . Let her fight her  battle . Suhana needs to find her priorities & BM needs to keep her " ADVICES " to her self .

Rano , I won't say she is doing right by not involving in suhana matter but she is doing the right thing . let them see & go through  what she is desparately trying to tell them .

KK needs to behave more like FATHER than BFF [ This is where he is wrong as Dad ] He became BFF but these girls needed a PARENT more than Friend . I m  not saying KK shouldn't b a friend but PARENT first then Friend .

Ishan needs to  behave more life life partner - Husband than Friend . He needs to stand up for him self . Letting Suhana walk all over him is a big mistake !!!!!!!

Sanju  was supposed to resemble more to Vidisha not Suhana . I have no sympathies for either sisters .

Alok needs to get his head out from BM Cloud & take charge as a Parent to Inder- Ilesh - Ishan Everyone . If there r rules then rules applies  to ALL , some exclusion is ok but NEVER let ONE _ TWO  PERSONS off easily .

Disha needs to talk  but more than Disha , This time I want Suhana to go to Rano - Disha & talk to them  . Y its always the other party . Suhana has some responsibility towards others too . If suhana values her relationship with Rano - Disha then she should not let anything come between them .

As long as Suhana is going to behaves as a child , I don't wanna see her as a mother . Cauz I know she 'll go back to square one where she gets a new TOY toplay with & abandons her rest of the responsibilities . Besides , Seeing her in Khushi track , I feel for the child ... Sorry but this is my view .
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Aray nehi baba..koi expectation nehi...just saying that this is what should happen...thats all!😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Motherhood is a life changing experience. No one and nothing can prepare for it. I have seen girls who are much worse than Suhana become more wise, sensible and responsible after becoming a mother. The need to "do" becomes natural because they have a responsibility which they cannot deny or ignore. Suhana has come a long way from the beginning and now tasting some success, so I believe its the perfect time for her to become a mother. Just because a girl behaves like child, doesn't mean she is cannot become a mother. In fact it is the one thing that definitely keeps woman grounded! So what if she does struggle?  Everyone struggles, that's what life is about. Going through situations - experiences and learning from them, that's how we progress in life.  Raising a baby is not a easy, and the more you do, the more you learn so the more you develop.