Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Rach how do you come up with these things!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm easily bored so I have to entertain myself in some way. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aris22l

🀣 How did he manage to do all this without his green teaπŸ˜†?  Rachna, it takes a imaginative soul like you to create a morning like this.  I am tired of assuming what CV's are trying to portray; I need them to show me.

His souten, the green/blue tea, was replaced even after it sang Beyonce's Irreplaceable...I can have another you in a minute...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anywho, I'm tired too, so I just fill in the gaps in their story with my imagination. Now, I'm just wondering why he didn't ask Gopi more about holi. Or does he want to know everything before and then confront her? πŸ˜• What's he gonna ask anyway? How is he gonna ask? He might as well blush until he's turned into a buff strawbrerry first. I know I would. πŸ€£
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RachP

To pacify myself, I'm going to believe that he practically raced out early morning to avoid any contact with Gopi. An emergency meeting came up with the peonwala who couldn't deliver the right letters to the right cabins. He also had to fill a full tank of gas in his new A1 SUV, which also takes a while--a long long while. I'd also like to add that because he left so early, I am assuming that he took out his own clothes, showing that he is capable enough to do that banal task without Gopi's help and also proving that his mental state is that of a desperate husband who can only look at his wife (if that), but cannot touch her. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oooh...he's reminding me of Colossus from X-men! Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin The Heelarious! He was so stern and serious in X-men Evolution, but he was gugu-gaga over Kitty!😳

🀣Really great!