Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 10:

"Geet" he muttered as he saw her wid all the signs of marriage.

"Yes Beta. Geet is Maan's wife" Dadimaa said clearing all his doubts nd Vidyut feels like floor slipping beneath his feet.

By the tym Geet approached towards dem nd wen she saw Person standing over dere her eyes widens in horror seeing him dere.

"Vidyut." She said absent mindedly not believing that he's really dere. She knows that one day she had to come face to face wid him but never knows that it would be like this.

"Yes Geet Vidyut. My best friend nd your gud friend. Nd Vidyut meet Geet your friend nd my wife." Maan said as he goes near Geet. Vidyut looked at both of dem nd clenched his fist in order to control himself

Geet just looked at Maan nd gave him a faint smile nd den again looked back at Vidyut. She could clearly see that he was seething in anger. She really had no idea in which way will he take all this. She feared for this only. The storm from which she feared from so many months had finally entered in their lives nd she had no idea how she'll survive herself nd her relation wid Maan nd him in this storm.

Vidyut just stood there dumbfounded not able to believe anything that was happening in front of his eyes. Geet, his Geet was married to someone else nd that someone else was none other den his own best friend; this fact was absolutely not digestible for him. He felt his whole world getting crashed in front of his own eyes nd he was not able to do anything. He looked at Maan nd den at Geet who was just standing over dere bewildered as if not expecting him to be there.

"What happen Vidyut? You seem to be very much surprised?" Maan voice brought him back from his thoughts nd he looked at Maan.

"Surprised? I am shocked Maan. Afterall I didn't expected that 'Geet' will be you wife. Strange both of my friends had decided to give me the shock at the same tym" Vidyut said sarcastically nd Geet understands where exactly he's hinting to.

"Yaar everything happened so fast that couldn't able to inform you" Maan reasoned himself but Vidyut was just looking at Geet as if demanding his answers through his eyes.

"Ya ofcourse I understand Afterall getting married is not an easy task, Right Geet?" Vidyut said sarcastically nd the venom in his voice made Geet to shudder.

"Vidyut you must be tired after such a long journey why don't you get freshen up. I'll ask Nakul keep your luggage at your room" Maan said before Geet could reply anything to which Vidyut just nodded nd walked past Geet to go towards his room but not before giving her a accusing look nd Geet just dipped her head down not able to bear his accusations.

"It seems Vidyut is really very much shocked wid the news of our marriage." Maan said to Dadimaa unknown of the storm going in Geet's heart.

"He must be shocked Maan Afterall Geet was his gud friend too so it's obvious of him to react like this." Dadimaa explained to Maan nd he understand Vidyut's reaction.

But none of dem knows the actual reason of Vidyut's behaviour, except Geet. She was just stood dere motionless trying to register how her world turned upside down in just few mins. Just as she had started getting happy wid the change in her lyf nd her feelings for Maan dis old chapter of her lyf had opened in such an unexpected way nd she just don't know how to get rid of this situation without harming anyone's emotions.

"Geet beta can you please go nd see if Vidyut needs anything in the meantime I'll look after the arrangements of lunch." Dadimaa's voice broke the reverie of her thoughts nd she shivered hearing wat Dadimaa had just asked her to do but she can't deny it also so she just nodded slowly nd headed towards Vidyut's room to face the storm waiting for her.

Vidyut throws the contents placed on the dresser in frustration as the image of Maan wid Geet came in front of his eyes. This is not wat he wished for. He haven't came back to see this. He was here to make Geet his forever nd all wat he got after coming back is only betrayal by the girl he loves the most. No matter how hard he tried he just can't forget her beautiful face nd that lovely smile on it wen he saw her first tym in the Base. He didn't know who she is or y is she here but he really liked her at the first sight nd soon he realizes that it was Love which he felt for her nd since den only he had always dreamt of being them together but today wen he saw all his dreams shattered so badly that too in front of his own eyes den he just cant able to take it.

He throws away the books that were lyieng on table as the image of Geet with all signs of marriage came in front of his eyes. He was just not able to bear it at any cost. The girl who he loved her so much, for whom he just counted days so that he can go back to her nd take her in his arms had just got married nd didn't even feel it necessary to inform him. but what he didn't understand is that wat had happened all of a sudden that Geet had to get married to Maan especially den wen everyone knows that Maan nd Sameera were madly in Love wid each other nd Maan can never see Geet in that way den wat could be the reason of their sudden marriage. It was not that he was not happy to see Maan moving on in his lyf, he was very much happy to see him moving on but he was moving on in his lyf wid his Geet was the thing that was disturbing him. He was lost in these thoughts wen he heard the knock on his door. He asked the person to come inside only to find Geet standing over dere with her head dipped low.

"Oh! Mrs. Khurana oh sorry sorry it should be Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana. Wat makes you to come to my room?" Vidyut said sarcastically as he placed his clothes in the cupboard.

"Vidyut I..." she tried to say something only to be interrupted by him.

"It's Captain Vidyut Singh Shekhawat for you Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana" Vidyut spat it out in anger before Geet could say anything

"Vidyut pls meri baat to Suniye." Geet tried once again to speak but all went in vain.

[Vidyut pls listen to me]

"Wat do you exactly wanted to say to me Mrs. Geet Khurana that how much happy you are in your married life. That how much u love your husband nd how he satisfy all your needs which probably I won't be able to do. Dis is wat you wanted to say to me or you are here to apologize to me that you are not able to invite me in Ur marriage nd I am not able to see my world shattering in front of my own eyes." He said with his voice full of venom making Geet shiver in fear

"Vidyut it's not like that. I can explain everything to you. It was just..." Before Geet could complete herself Vidyut jerked her towards himself while holding her shoulders looking straight into her eyes with his which were spitting fire

"Wat exactly will you explain Geet? That how brutally u made a joke of my Love, my feelings by marrying my best friend. Didn't you know that I Love you. Didn't you know that I was just waiting day nd night impatiently for your one 'yes'? Tell me Geet didn't you know all this? Yet u had just get married to Maan." he said furiously while increasing his grip on her shoulders.

"Oh! Y am I even asking all this to you wen I already know the answer. U married to Maan just because he was richer then me. Just because with him you can live a life of luxury which was impossible with an Air force officer. Just because he had money, power nd everything at his feet thatsy you choose him to marry. U didn't even care for the relation which your sister nd Maan shared. Inspite of knowing that Maan was is nd will always be madly in Love wid Sameera you married him because basically all you want is just his money. Thatsy you married him right? Answer me Damn it! Thatsy u married him na" Vidyut said while shaking her hard hurting Geet wid his words.

"It's not true. Wat you are thinking is all wrong. I didn't marry him for his money. It was Di's last wish. She wanted us to get married after her death. I had done all dis for her last wish. I tried to contact you to tell you about all this but just couldn't able to reach you." She managed to say between her tears trying him to explain the reason behind her marriage.

"Oh c'mon Geet just stop giving this lame excuses. Don't try to hide your Greediness by taking your deceased Sister's name. U didn't even left Ur sister also for your greediness, the same sister who loved you like anything else. At that tym she wouldn't have known that one day u'll use her name like this to hide your own deed" Vidyut said in a disgusting voice while jerking her away. Geet nods her head in negative denying all his accusations

"So according to you whatever I am saying is wrong den can u pls care to give me the reason y would Sameera actually wanted you to get married to Maan after her death wen she knows that Maan can never give you the place that he had given her. He can never Love you the way he loved her." Vidyut asked nd Geet just stood dere speechless not having any answers to his questions

"Don't have any answers right? I knew it already. I can't believe this Geet that you are the same Geet whom I fell in Love wid the first sight. Who had always put her relationships ahead of everything else. But thanx to you that my misconception about you has been cleared. Now I won't get betrayed by your fake innocence. And remember one more thing Geet, Maan may not be able to see this ugly side of yours behind your innocence but the day he'll see that side that day will be your last day in his lyf. Just remember that." He said nd stormed off towards washroom leaving a stunned Geet behind. She stood dere for sometym trying to progress the words that Vidyut said in her mind nd den somehow turned to leave nd headed towards her room.

It's been 20 minutes since Geet had came to her room from Vidyut room but her mind was still not in peace. She sat on the couch while holding Sameera's pic trying to absorb the things that happened in past 1 hour. Vidyut's words were still ringing in her ears paining her even more. How easily he had accused her of using Sameera's name to hide her greediness, how easily he had accused her that she had married Maan just because of his money wen she knows that its not true nd to tell dis only to him she had gone to his room but he had just blow her off wid his own accusations, the accusations which are totally baseless.

**********~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~**********

She still remembers the day wen she had met Vidyut for the very first tym. She had gone to base to meet Sameera to tell her that she had won first prize in inter collegiate competition. Sameera was in some meeting so she was told to wait until she gets free. Since her Bade Papa was a retired Air force officer too most of the people over there knows her well nd that's wen she first met Vidyut. Due to her outspoken she instantly befriends him. The first thing that came to Geet's mind after seeing him is 'Ranbir Kapoor'. His Personality, his way of speaking was exactly like Ranbir Kapoor. Later she came to know from Sameera that he's really a very gud person from heart too.

So like this their friendship started. Though they didn't met much wid each other but always remain in touch through Skype nd Facebook. She didn't had even slightest idea by then that Vidyut had any feelings for her until the day he confessed it to her. it was same fateful dat wen Sameera had left for her mission for never to come back. she has gone to meet Sameera at base before she leaves nd there only Vidyut had confessed his Love to him wen Sameera was busy in talking to Maan privately.

"Geet, I need to tell you something important." He said as soon as Sameera went out of their sight

"Yup Vidyut say it." Geet said not knowing for the next shock of her lyf.

"Geet I don't know how you will react to this but its really very important or me to tell you this. I was trying to tell you this from so long but Everytym I feared for your reaction but wen today I am leaving for this mission in which even I don't know whether I'll come back or not I realized that I cant keep it to myself anymore"

"y are you talking in so much riddles Vidyut. Pls say whatever you want to say." She said waiting for him to say wat he wants but wat he said next had shocked her till core.

"Geet, I Love You." He said nd Geet felt like ground slipping beneath her feet hearing wat he said.

Ya Geet I really love you a Lot since the day I saw you but was not able to say it to you. I won't be able to say it to you even today also if this mission won't come in way" Vidyut said while looking into her eyes trying to know her answer but Geet was too shocked to react at that moment.

"Vidyut this... I mean... I don't know... I mean I haven't thought about this" Geet managed to say somehow while still in the state of shock.

"See don't get me wrong but I had always liked you as a friend. I had never looked at you in that way" Geet said as she noticed the frown face of Vidyut.

"It's ok Geet. Take your tym. I am not in hurry for your answer. U'll get ample of tym to think about it wen I was away for my mission nd I am sure wen I'll come back your answer will be 'yes' only nd I can wait forever for that 'yes'." That was the last words he had said before leaving from dere to meet the officials nd den later left for his mission leaving a dazed Geet behind.

******~~~~~~~~~Back to Present~~~~~~~~~~******

And after that day it was today wen she had saw him but everything has changed till den. She knows he was right at his place. Anyone would have react like this seeing the love of his lyf getting married to someone like this. After he left for his mission she had thought a lot about it. had spend so many sleepless nights to think about the answer but no matter how much she tried her heart was just not ready to say yes to him. He had everything in him that she had dreamt for her prince charming yet she couldn't bring it in her to Love him. Y? The reason was herself unknown to her. nd den the news of Sameera's plane crash came nd den everything changed nd her lyf was no exception nd here she was married to Maan which according to Vidyut she had done for the sake of money.

But now if she give it a thought she had never felt the way wen Vidyut was around her like the way she feels wen Maan is around her. Vidyut's touch never gave her goosebumps like Maan's touch did. Vidyut care for her or not didn't matter like the way it matters in the case of Maan. She had never shared her fear to loose someone close to her heart to Vidyut like she had shared wid Maan that way. Her body never reacted the way wid Vidyut's closeness or words like it did wid Maan's. Inspite of having every quality that she wants in her prince charming in Vidyut she was never able to bring up to Love him nd Maan who is totally opposite to the prince charming she had dreamt of she can't stop herself from falling for him. Her heartbeat never raised wen she was Vidyut like it did wod Maan. No doubt she use to like Vidyut but as a friend she had never loved him but Maan she loves him.

"WAT????? I love him. I Love Maan" she thought as she snapped open her eyes nd looked at Sameera's pic which was dere in her hand.

Wat the hell did she just thought? Yes its true that she's getting drawn towards him but how's that possible that she loves him. This thing was not suppose to happen in their relationship especially den wen she knows that her feelings can never be reciprocated den how can she fall in Love wid him. She thought as she looked at Sameera's pic once again to seek her answers

"Stupid, it's not at all planned ok. Love just happens nd it won't ask Ur permission. U urself won't realize wen u'll fall in Love nd den all ur ideologies nd logics will go in vain." Sameera's word rang in her mind that she told her wen she asked how come she's doing Love marriage wid Maan wen she always wanted Arranged marriage as if giving her all answers

"Di was right. It just happened. It didn't ask my permission, it didn't care for the qualities I wanted for my Prince charming. Inspite of being Maan poles apart from the Prince charming I dreamt of I fall in Love wid him. All my ideologies nd Logics went in vain. But is it right? Can I feel for him in dis way inspite of knowing that he'll never love me? Should I tell Maan about wat I feel for him but wat if he didn't liked it? Should I tell him about Vidyut but wat if he didn't trust me enough to understand anything? Babaji pls show me some way. Tell me wat should I do now." She thought as she closed her eyes nd leaned back on couch holding Sameera's pic in her hand. The reason for her tension due to Vidyut had long back forgotten from her mind wen she realized her feelings for Maan. All wats dere in her mind now is how Maan will react wen she'll tell him about her new found feelings.

She was lost in these thoughts wen she felt a tap on her shoulders. She instantly opened her eyes wen she recognized the touch. She don't have to turn back to see who it was. Even wid her close eyes she cam say that it was none other den Maan. and she was right also as wen she turned back she found Maan standing over dere wid concern written all over his face

"Maan" she whispered while smiling as she found him standing in front of her

"Yes Geet it's me only. But what happened to you?" Maan asked in concern nd Geet realized that she's not dreaming. He's actually here

"Geet are you feeling fine? If you are not feeling well then we can go to some doctor." Maan said as he took a seat beside her nd touches her forehead to ensure that she's not having temperature nd as usual Geet felt thousand butterflies running in her stomach wid his simple touch.

"I am fine." She managed to say somehow due to his proximity which had started affecting her more now.

"But you are not looking fine Geet. Is everything ok? Are you tensed on something? He asked as he noticed her tear stricken face nd red swollen eyes indicating that she was crying nd dats wen Geet realize that she was crying till now.

"No it's not like that. I am perfectly fine." Geet said while looking away knowing that she won't be able to lie to him while looking into his eyes not now especially.

She was trying to think of some reason only wen she felt Maan turning her towards him while holding her shoulders nd den cupping her face. She was thrilled wid dis sudden act of his nd den she felt him wiping away her tears which still lingered at the corner of her eyes. She looked seep into his eyes only to find immense care nd concern for her. She was searching for Love too but probably wat she was searching is not possible in this birth atleast.

"Did anyone told you that you are a horrible liar?" Maan's voice brought her back from her thoughts nd she looked at him in confusion.

"U know something your eyes are the mirror of your heart. Dey always say when you are lyieng nd wen you are not. Nd now they are saying loud nd clear that you are lyieng to me" Maan said as he showed the drop of her tear on his fingertip.

"Wat happen Geet? Is something bothering you? I told you before also that u don't have to hesitate for telling me anything that's dere in your heart. Tell me what's bothering you" he asked as he made her look into his eyes nd Geet found it difficult to hide him about Vidyut.

"i dont know wat happened to me? y it happens to me? all i know is that i Love you Maan" she thought in her mind fearing to voice out her feelings

"Are you missing Sameera?' Maan said before Geet could say anything nd dats wen Geet realizes that he had noticed the pic in her hands.

"Ya wo actually..." Geet fumbled wid her words nd Maan understands her uneasiness.

"Geet I can understand your condition as we both are sailing on same boat. I know no one can fill the void of Sameera in both of ours lives but I just wanted to say that inspite of crying in her memory we should smile remembering her. Sameera can never bear seeing us in tears. it would hurt her thatsy she asked us to marry each other so that we both can handle each other wenever we both can broke down. Sameera may not be here wid us but she's always present in our hearts. And Geet remember one thing always that no matter wat I am always here for you. Wenever you feel that something is bothering you then you are free to discuss that thing wid me instead of fearing how will I react to that. You understand wat I am saying?" Maan said wid his voice laced wid concern nd care unaware of the fact that how deeply his words are affecting Geet in her heart. She felt herself falling more in Love wid him. It gives her courage to tell him everything about Vidyut nd get rid from this burden

"Maan I want to say something to you." She said after a long tym gathering enough courage to say wat she was going to say now.

"Do you need permission for that Geet? Just say it." Maan said wid a smile on his face giving her courage to speak further

"Maan wo Vid..." She was about to say something wen they both were interrupted by some voice at the door.

"Geet" Savera said before Geet could say anything further. Both Maan nd Geet looked at the door only to find Savera standing over dere wid confused expression.

"Savy? Wat a pleasant surprise?" Maan said as he gets up from the couch

"Hi Jiju! Hi Geet!" Savy greeted as she came inside.

"Hi Savy! How's u doing?"

"Fine Jiju! Hws u?"

"I am fine too. Ok I guess you both wanted to catch up wid lots of things so I should give some privacy to you both. Geet, I am going downstairs u also come soon for Lunch nd ya don't stress urself much for anything, hhmmm." Maan said nd Geet nodded her head in understanding nd Maan left from dere leaving Geet nd Savera alone.

"Geet, Wat I am listening Vidyut is back?" Savera asked as soon as Maan went out of sight to which Geet just nodded her head in yes.

"O God! Wen Vicky told me about his arrival I didn't believed him for once but seeing Ur pale face I am sure that Ur confrontation wid him was not fine. Tell me did anything happen? Did he said something to you?" Savera asked nd Geet hugged her tight nd cried bitterly while narrating her whole conversation of hers wid Vidyut.

"Savy u know Na that I didn't marry Maan for his money. U know Na that it was Di's last wish. u know na that I was never able to Love Vidyut back even knowing that he had all the qualities of my prince charming. Tell me Na Savy u believe me Na." Geet said as she shook Savera shocking her wid her break down.

"Geet, Geet Relax I believe you. I know you are not wrong. Just relax." Savy said while calming her down

"Geet, don't pay heed to whatever he said. its not that u had ever loved him so dont care for watever he said to you nd Hw dare he say something cheap like that to you? At one side he claims that he loves you nd on the other hand he puts such cheap allegations on you. Disgusting." Savera said while making a disgusting face.

"I Love him Savy" Geet blurted out of blue shocking Savera

"Wat? Don't tell me that u love Vid'." She couldn't complete herself wen Geet interrupted.

"No I don't love Vidyut I Love Maan. I had fallen in Love wid Maan" she said before Savy could complete herself giving her another shock.

"Geet, are you saying true" Savera asked not believing her ears to which Geet just nodded.

"Wen?"

"I don't know all I know that I Love him nd now I am going to tell him everything about Vidyut." Geet said determinedly nd turned to move outside wen Savy stopped him while holding her arms

"Are you Mad Geet? You are going to tell Jiju about Vidyut. Do you had any idea wat will be the outcome of this?" Savy said s she stopped her from going.

"I don't care for the outcome Savy but I can't hide this from him. Savy I Love him nd the first essence of Love is trust nd I cant break his trust while hiding this fact from him." Geet said as she again turned to leave only to be stopped by Savy

"Geet, Listen to me I understand whatever you are saying but think wat will happen after this? Jiju nd Vidyut are best friends nd dis truth of yours can affect their friendship also. May be to defend himself or in order to get back his Love he can say or do something which can create misunderstanding between you too. We'll do one thing; we'll talk to Vidyut about this." Savy said as she tried to make Geet understand her point

"Savy he's not even ready to listen to me nd accusing me for the things that I can never think of committing. Y would he listen to me?" Geet said helplessly

"Geet, I understand your point but just think in this way that may be after seeing you all married after so long he was just not able to control his anger nd betrayal got in Love because he expected a yes from you nd wen u got married to someone else then he was not able to take it so easily. We'll talk to him once again wen he was in a calm mind nd may be den he'll understand. But Geet for now don't spoil everything by telling dis to Maan Jiju." Savy said as she made Geet sat on the couch nd kneeled down in front of her.

"Will it be right Savy?" Geet asked in doubt.

"It would be right for now Geet. You Love Maan Jiju right?" Savy said nd Geet nodded her head in positive.

"Den just be quiet for now nd wait till the things get back to normal nd den you tell everything to Jiju. About Vidyut also nd about your feelings for him too" Savy said nd Geet immediately shakes her head.

"no Savy I cant tell Maan that I Love him." Geet said immediately making Savy frown

"But y Geet? He had right to know how u feel for him."

"I know Savy but u also know that he had is nd will only love Di. He can never reciprocate my feelings. I don't fear for his rejection, I fear for his indifference; I fear for the distance that would be there between us wen he'll come to know about my feelings. No I cant afford it. I am happy the way our relationship is going atleast like this way he's near me. like this way he talks to me, listens to me, cares for me I don't want to lose all dis Savy. Please I'll never tell him that I Love him." Geet said nd Savy understands her fear.

"Geet, I wont force you for anything but all I want to say is give one chance to your life. Don't keep your feelings in your heart due to fear of losing Jiju. Who knows that Jiju respects your feeling nd can think of moving on in a lyf wid you" Savy try to make him understand but Geet was stick to her point.

"Fine just take sometym nd den decide ok. Chalo abhi lets go downstairs everyone must be waiting for us. Nd ya I don't have to remind you that I am always dere for you." Savera said making Geet smile widely nd she left downstairs wid her to join everyone for Lunch especially her Maan. She blushed at the thought 'Her Maan' which didn't go unnoticed by Savy but she said nothing as finally her best friend is getting her happiness back in her lyf. She prayed to god for her happiness to be permanent nd made her way downstairs for Lunch.

Ok so dis it guys! hope u all are going to like it... i know not much Maaneet in dis part... but will definitely be there lots of Maaneet moments in next part... hit the like button if u all are going to like it nd Do leave ur comments/criticism its necessary

Will update "Mitra" too in 1 or 2 days nd ya for dis next update will be after 20 pages of comments... u all know that right

Luv Aakriti
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail
mindblowing but i m very sad i hope ki geet aur vidyut ke baare main pata chale ke pahle hi geet maan ko kah de ki vo maan se pyar karti hai muje maaneet ke beech koi mu nahi chahiye pls
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I read last two parts together. I was feeling really happy to read how Maaneet's relation was progressing, like they missing each other, Maan visiting Geet's place daily etc etc... but later when the new entry came in things went back to normal, I can see a tensed Geet back😒 hope kuch gadbad na hojaye...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear 
so geet had learned about her feelings dear
but i thought msk ll learn dear
and oh god vidhyut
hope he is not like SRK in darr dear
and i think he ll understand geet dear
and waiting for the next part dear
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
i can understand the way vidyut reacted but he spoke too much bad abt geet
i am not sure if her not telling abt vidyut to maan is right or wrong
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
wow dear...awesome update.. love how always Maan is there with Geet wen she needed him emotionally... consoling her...giving her confidence... and Sam also helping her..not knwing to her...

How can Vid use such low words on the person whom he loved the more.. 
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update...
didn't like Vidyut...
I know he loved geet...but Geet didn't anything to him...then why the hell was he accusing Geet like that...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update a lot...
Vidyut claimed to love her and then he failed to trust her..
Now geet s not telling the truth to maan..
i think vidyut will create mu btw maneet..
and maan vl try to distance himself frm geet..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
chi vidut is disgusting
such a cheap thought and he claims to love her
i m dam sure that thies maan would create problem for geet in future
meettu thumbnail
Loved it

how can vidyut can behabe lyk dos

disgusting