Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! Well written! Poor Geet! At least Maan is der for her! They talked n Geet starting to fall for Maan! update soon
happydays30 thumbnail
nice part

thanx for pm
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanku so much friends for ur encouragement and support...The highest number of likes from even last time...its all because of you guys...Thanku so so much...It motivated me to update today only...πŸ˜‰

Um so sorry as um unable to comment individually but thanks a lot for encouraging me so much...please continue the same support...ur comments means a lot to me...😳😳

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva255armaddpurvanavyanissipamilsheetalvasarizwanaqkabslockspriyasreeSAJOJATOIpreet.harmanswabiashwimaaneetharshiadevibabuSweetestPari7994alekhika20angelarafkamiyaamalu123LadyArwentintinuhappydays30kuhu18bhakbhartifannonabebucutemishtimaan_geet1nooriewasnats024suhaaanahepzigill123Mishti13ana1411SONOMAKTER1awesomepoojaMaaneet4evedh_ritimishti.munaangel_smilysimm28bvs7691stary_kajalcrazydevil87Ash1991shristi1AbbyluvsMaan-knirwal-misty_drastifani rokshruti_mskhwaishfanritzy09tushti-kiranhoneygrapeanu93maansee-Prithi-9n9i9s9h9u9anupm04punam2712muraadlovesddsingh24music_girlpoongs123maneetlover1shrutheAjaytamanna1391payalparimaaneet5rsroopalishah10sanu3108ambbihameena..soni4evazaara2212Shravya.Mmanesha76seemamaryabinash079Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinajyoti_lspvdPrithviSanyo1-Nilam-nahtani88shalini_sswetha10pop77
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail

The English translations of the update are in the brackets... sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if ur comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only...

Well many of ur confused that geet will leave for Bangalore and they will be separated''but there is a reason behind this'.You will come to know why did I do that and that too very soon'.'.Stay tuned'.without further delay here is the update

Part 13

Geet: aapne muje Bangalore mein dekha tha?? [ did u see me in bangalore???]

Maan: haan dekha tha par uss samay hum dono ek dusre ko jaante nahin the'tum or main dono flight ki booking karane aaye the na'tab maine tumhe dekha tha tum kisi anjaan logo ki madad kar rahi thi'..or naajaane aisa lag raha hai ki vo geet kahin kho gayi hai'. [yes I did but we dint knew each other'both of us were at the airport to book our tickets'I saw you helping some unknown people..but I don't know where is that geet lost'.??]

Geet keeps quiet and listens to him patiently'..

Maan: waise agar hum abhi ghar nahin pahunche to daadima zarur pareshan ho jaengi mere liye'.[but now if we don't go home grandma will really be tensed for me..]

Maan and geet leave for khurana Mansion'.Here Dev had already informed daadima about the whole incident and informed Meera too that Geet is coming to their place'..and they all were waiting for both of them desperately'geet was quite hesitant in going but she couldn't deny maan as he had already done so much for her'.finally they reach KM

Daadima: aa gaye aap dono...hum kab se apka wait kar rahe the'?[ finally both of u have come'.was waiting for you since so long..]

Maan: vo daadima geet yaha aane ko tyar hi nahin thi'. [Grandma geet was not ready to come here']

Daadima moves towards geet and hugs her'.showers all her love and care on geet

Daadima: kyu geet kya ye ghar tumhare nahin hai'.main maanti hu jo tumhare saath hua usne har rishte se tumhara vishwas uth dia hoga'.par geet har insaan uss Pammi ki tarahnahin hota'..dekhna bhagwan usse zarur sabak sikhaega'. [why geet'.? Is this not your house..? I know that your trust on every relation might be lost after all that happened'but geet everyone is not like that pammi..u see she will have to pay badly for this']

Geet: nahin daadima aisi koi baat nahin hai'.or na hi muje kisi se koi shikayat hai'main nahin chahti ki ma ke saath kuch buta bhi ho'[no grandma its not like that'.i have no regrets with anyone..nor I want anything bad to happen with mom]

Daadima: kis mitti ki bani hai aap?? Uss aurat ne apke saath itna kuch kar dia'pako maarna tak ki koshish ki par aap abhi bhi unki achai ki kaamna kar rahi hai'.daya to aaj hame uss pammi pea a rahi hai jo aap jaise asli here ko parakh nahin paayi'[geet what is wrong with u..? that lady did so much bad to u'.tried to kill u'and still u are thinking of her well being'? I am feeling pity for paami she could not really know about you..]

Geet hugs her and cries her heart out'..

Daadima: bas bte aapko rone ki koi zarurat nahin hai'aaj se apki daadima hai apke saath'.samjhi aap?[ that is geet, you wont cry anymore, ur grandma is with u'.]

Geet: thanku daadima

Daadima: kya bache apni ma ko thanku bolte hai?? [ do children thanks their parents??]

Geet smiles a bit and again hugs her'the love and affection she missed in her life is given by strangers now'.maan was relieved to see geet bit relaxed'..

Daadima: chaliye ab kuch kha lijiye'..bhook bhi lagi hogi na'[lets have something to eat'u might be hungry na..?]

At the dining table, everyone was having food and everyone was bit relaxed'.the mood was bit lightened up'

Geet: daadima muje apse baat karni thi'[ Grandma I wanted to talk to u..]

Daadima: haan geet boliye

Geet: vo main kal subah hi Bangalore wapis jaana chahti hu'.ab main waha par hi rahungi'.waise bhi kuch hi dino mein mere exams aane walein hai.. [I wanted to leave for Bangalore tomorrow only'.and will stay there only'.and within a few days I have my exams coming up..]

Daadima: geet aapne ye ghar ko apne nahin samjha na??[ geet didn't u feel this home as your own?]

Geet: aisi baat nahin hai daadima'.main aapke pass pakka aati rahungi par iss waqt mera jaan zaruri hai'main waha par hi apne liye koi kaam dekh lungi'.please daadima..[no its nothing like that'..i will keep coming to u'but at this time its necessary to go'..and will look there for my work as well'.please grandma]

Daadima: hum samaj sakte hai geet'agar aisi baat hai to thik hai'par kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to aap hamein bataiega'[I can understand'.and if its like that then its okay'..but if u need any help u will let me know']

Geet: ji daadima

Daadima: thik hai hum apki ticket ka abhi intezaam karwa dete hai'.aap aisa kijiye thodi der aaram kar lijiye'.[okay I will get ur tickets confirmed''u go and rest for a while'.]

Geet: par aap? [but u??]

Daadima: bas ab or koi baat nahin humne keh dia na'[dats it no more arguments'.now go..]

Geet leaves from there and is asked to take rest'here maan is in bit tension'.

Dadima: waise maan apne acha kiya jo geet ko yaha le aaye...[Maan u did the right thing and briught geet here]

Maan didnot respond...

Daadima: kya baat hai maan aap kaha khoye hue hai?? [where are u lost maan?]

Maan: kuch nahin daadima bas geet ke liye soch raha tha..? [nothing was thinking about geet?]

Daadima(teasimg): kya? [what?]

Maan: jaisa aap soch rahi hai waisa kuch nahin hai'geet ne itna kuch saha hai or ekdum se uska Bangalore jaana kya thik rahega'? [its nothing the way ur thinking'.geet has suffered a lot and going like that will it be okay for her..?]

Daadima: soch to hum bhi aisa rahein hai par hum isme kuch nahin kar sakte hai maan..[I too am thinking the same way but I am helpless in this case..]

Maan: muje hi kuch sochna hoga'[ I will have to think in that case']

Maan leaves after he is done with the dinner'.here daadima is having a pleasant smile on her face'she is really happy to see her grandson coming out of his own sorrows and thinking of someone else'.

Dev: kya baat hai daadima aap khush nazar aa rahi hai..[ daadima ur happy'what is the reason..?]

Daadima: humare bache khush dikh rahe hai hume or kya chahiye'? Maan wapis purane jaise ho rahe hai'dekha apne abhi geet ke liye parshan ho rahe the..bhagwan karein hamein hamare wahi maan wapis mil jaye [what else do I need if my children are happy'maan is becoming like he was before'did u see he was tensed for geet'..i hope god gives me back my old maan..]

Dev: daadi ye sab geet ki wajah se hua hai'. [its all because of geet grandma]

Daadima: hum jaante hai or bhagwan se yahi dua karte hai ki ye dono ek dusre ki khushiyo ki wajah ban jayein'.geet badi hi pyari bachi hai'.jaisa main soch rahi hu bhagwan karien waisa hi ho jayee [yes I know and I do pray that both of them become a reason for each other's happiness'.geet is really sweet..i hope the way I m thinking happens..]

Precap: Maan: geet mere pass tumhare liye kuch hai?? [ geet I have something for u..?] πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

Well how was the update friends...???please hit the like button and do comment if u liked the update...it means a lot to me

I will be waiting'...😳😳

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mee too πŸ˜‰reserving my space at your post for commentπŸ˜ƒ... and yes πŸ˜†

meee first at your post even before your writingπŸ˜‰
so now waiting for the update and than  comment ...πŸ˜›
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
res
------edit------
Uhh.. Another update.. Love u Golu di...
Pta h mai soch hi rhi thi ki aapko bolun TJN update krne ko...
Hehehe.. U knw hw demandin ur gudiya is.. πŸ˜‰

Okay.. Cumin to d update...

D moment Geet smiled nah under d shadow of dadima's love to i instantly got a smile on my face too...
Lyk Maan even i ws relieved...
(after ol.. MSK k jaise to mjhe hona hi h na... πŸ˜‰)

I loved hw dadima treated her sooo lovingly n protectively...

Geet wants to go back n Maan isnt feelin nice bout it...
Ahaan.. πŸ˜‰ dadima sahi keh rhi thi.. Maan to badal rha h..
Waah ji waah.. Geet ki itni fikar...
Bas chora to pyar me halaal ho gya... Hahahaha...

Waitin 4 d nxt alrdy Golu di... πŸ˜‰
Love u..
Urs.. Greedy Gudiya... πŸ˜†Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
omg..great dii..
cant wait 4 next..mere maan kya dene wali..
cont soon
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng as always..
So finally they reached km and dadi is happy to c maan caring 4 geet..sirf dadi hi nahi mein bhi chahti hu ye dono ek dusre ki kushi ki wajah ban jaye..i hope maan goes with geet..precap seemed interestng..cntinue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice...

what is maan planning...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful part
loved it😊