Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 85

They stayed in that position for longer time. Her head resting on his cheat tracing her finger in his skin. He continuous to stroke her hair. I still can't believe we are going to be parents. She smiles tracing her thumb near his bandage.

I was so desperate to tell you this. He kisses her head. He can understand how she must felt knowing the greatest happiness of their life and yet he was not there to her to make it a happiness and share it with each others. The time when she needed him the most, he was not there. He cursed himself silently for even giving her this pain.

Why did you go to brij? Her simple question made him stiffen..

I wanted to finish everything geet and it is now.

Mathlab?

He is dead now. She than remember listening many bullets sound. That must be for him. Sighing she closed her eyes. And voice of those bullets reaches her ears. How can she explain him what went to her when he left her in such a position. She only knows how she has survived. After a little silence he whispered. I'm having some weird feelings. She frowned looking at him.Jaise ab sab theek ho jaayega. He smile move her hair behind but she didn't smiled.

I don't have any such feeling. You still are not well. I almost losted you maan. Her voice cracked which made his sigh in defeat again hugging her. Her tears are the thing he hates the most and here his little wife is only crying in his arms from hours and that too in this condition.. Hey mishti ..Don't cry yar.

Main buhat dar gahi ti maan. I felt so empty.

I know. I know. Rubbing her arm he holds her tight letting her cry. She sat there shedding tears silently.. Maan smooth fingers were gently stroking her hair making her calm which really worked ..After sometime wiping her tears she move back and stare at him with love, smile and happiness.. Leaning down kissing his lips. He brings her closer closing his eyes. She nibbles his lips brushing his hair entering inside playing with his tongue. They so much missed to touch each others like this..

But soon He groaned when she keep her hand in his bandage lightly for support .she move away frightened looking at his chest. Sorry. She whispered leaning and kiss there. Mishti. Looking at him she smiles again kissing him softly. I love you.

Love you too.

Later again everyone entered and sat in his room. But maan stayed quite only holding her hand not leaving her for once.

Bhabhi. Aapko Ghar jaana chaiye ab.

Vicky suggested seeing her pale face but she directly refuses.Bilkul bi nahi. Main Kahi nahi jaaungi. She said stubbornly holding maan hand tight.

This makes Vicky sigh and shake his head. Bro aap hi samjao inhe.

Maine kaha Na mujhe nahi jaana. Vicky looks at maan shaking his head. Maan smile at geet of course he only know how stubborn his wife his. Bechara Vicky, he must have suffered a lot of stubbornness.

Geet. He whispered slowly but she cut her.Chup. Mujhe jaane KO kaha to acha nahi hoga. She said frowning with her pouted lips. And how exactly you will stay at night here?

She thought for sometime knew well there is no escape but she didn't want to leave. Looking at him and pout her lips which made him smile tracing his thumb in her cheek. He just wanted to hug her and be with her but this hospital and his stitches.

Bhabhi chale. He knows very well she will never deny maan. But she looks at him angrily. Main raat KO jaaungi. Abhi nahi. maan chuckled and look at vicky. Let her stay for now.

Vicky rolled his eyes at geet. Theek hai. Main raat KO aayunga to app Ghar jaana. She just twists her lips looking down. He moves forward kissing her forehead.Take care Bhabhi. Looking at maan he smile hugging him and take Annie and mom home for some time.

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT

Precap: MAAN HATING TOBE IN HOSPITAL..

PRE  PART 84  NEXT PART 86

IM ABLE TO WRITE THIS MUCH ONLY.. CANT WRITE MORE AS NOT WELL YET..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by ajenn - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update maneet conversation poor vicky have to handle stubburn geet

meena.. thumbnail
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!

continue soon
Craziest_MG thumbnail
awwweee...lovely update.
Am sooo happy to have maaneet back like this.
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice part

thanks for the pm

maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Get well soon zoha and thanks for the update😳
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the sweet moments of Maaneet.
Geet was adamant of not  leaving her Maan but Maan manage to convince her to get back home at night. So cute of Geet.

ps: Hey ZOha, how are u doing now. take care of yourself there.
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved 2 c them together n happy.
Continue soon.