ur welcm...;)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
m hoping to update by sundae night...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Cudn't update on sundae...m wrytng nw...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
part 9
She was running.Escaping.The world was crashing down.She saw a dark masculine figure standing a few miles away.He had his arms wide open.He had a roaring voice when she heard something terrifying."I am death.Embrace me".She embraced him as he kissed her face sweetly and then stabbed her. With a terrified shriek she fell down in his arms. Abhay held Pia's face as he tried to wake her up. She opened her tired eyes and felt the whole world spinning. "Shh it was just a nightmare",he assured her. She felt streaming down. She hugged him and wept silently. Abhay felt heartbroken to see Pia screaming and crying like this. He hugged her back trying to calm her down. After some time he parted and asked her to get ready for college. Pia got in her washroom and sank slowly into the tub. She was wondering what could be the meaning of her dream. Humans normally dream about things they think about but she had never thought about anything like this. Then she remembered that she'd fallen asleep on the terrace last night. Did Abhay bring her down? Maybe he loves her but he's afraid to show it. Pia got ready for college. She wore a nice salwar and tied her hair neatly. She touched her golden necklace which had the letters 'A' and 'P' entwined beautifully. It was a gift from her mom on her wedding day. Abhay also had the same gift from her. He wore it everyday since he respected his in-laws. Pia got her books ready and came down for breakfast. Haseena was standing at the table texting. She looked up sensing Pia and stepped forward to hug her. Pia smiled. Haseena was such a wonderful lady. "Pia you look so tired! Are you sick?",she asked. "No mummy ji its like ki I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep",she said. "Oh...you can take rest today",she suggested. "It's okay,I can manage",she whispered weakly. She ate some cereals and then found Abhay waiting in the car. She quitely stepped in and he drived off. When they reached the college premises, Abhay put an arm around her. Pia got kind of shocked. He started talking happily and laughing heartily. He would occasionally kiss her cheek. Everyone smiled at this happy couple and Pia thought that suddenly Abhay won't ignore her. But she was so wrong. Once they stepped back into their room, he would avoid her again. Even infront of Chaand and Haseena, he would put on his excellent act. This went on for a whole month. Pia rarely slept and ate very little. She couldn't tolerate this avoidance any more. Everyday Haseena asked her what's bothering her but she couldn't tell her anything. One night, Haseena entered their room and found Abhay sleeping alone. Pia's pillow and blankets were lying on the single bed on the other side of the divider. But Pia wasn't there. She followed her smell and reached the terrace. She found Pia lying loosely on the flat wooden swing. She was sleeping. Haseena sat on one flat elevated surface with a concerned face. As sunrays lit up the sky slowly, Pia woke up. She was shocked to find Haseena sitting across her. "Goodmorning Pia",she wished. "Mummy ji? Aap yaha?",she asked. "I couldn't sleep downstairs",she explained. "Me too",Haseena said. Pia got up and sat beside her. Haseena wound an arm around her and said,"I know something's bothering you. What is it? Tell me Pia". She shook her head saying,"Am alright mummy ji". "Look at me and tell me. Something's not right between you and Abhay right?",Haseena asked her. Pia felt tears accumulating. She couldn't respond. Haseena wiped her tears and embraced her. "Everything is going wrong. He doesn't love me at all. Everything he does with me outside our room is just a pretence. Inside our room. He doesn't even look at me. He doesn't talk to me. The day we got married, he said that we cannot be physical now since we're too young to have kids. I agreed. We decided to sleep seperate. But he started avoiding me totally. He wouldn't do anything with me like having meals together or studying together or anything. This loneliness is killing me. I have everything yet I have no one",she explained pouring out her heart. "You should've told me before. I'll talk to Abhay",Haseena said. "No mummy ji, he'll get angry on me", Pia said. "Don't worry just trust me", she said holding her hand. "I trust you",she said. It was Sunday so Abhay went out for office with his dad. Pia went back home to visit her parents. They had a good time together. It was after dusk that Pia returned home with her dad. She kissed his cheek and said goodnight. She entered the mansion quitely and heard someone shouting. She felt raised voices coming from Chaand's library. "That innocent girl is dying from inside! Why don't you understand Abhay? Staying away from her won't benefit her",Haseena said. "I have no other option mom. I cannot show affection.She'll get used to it. It'll be hard for her to leave me when...",Abhay stopped suddenly. Pia had entered."When Abhay?",she asked.Abhay was dumbstruck.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awsm update shalini ...

its gud dat pia told haseena evry thng ,haseena is very nice ...

Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
updated:)

im nt sendng PMs dis tym cz sendng dem thru cell is a big problem since i've to send seperate PMs to everyone...multiple sending isnt allowed...n i dnt hv a cmputr...so plz manage widout PMs
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is the secret going to be out or Abhay and Pia are going to go seprate ways as Pia feels that Abhay doesn't love her. Haseena was the best here she was potrayed like a true mother. so what lies and deveious plan is our hero going to come up with this time.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haseena is so kind. She really does like Piya. Thank God Piya told her. But is Piya going to find out the truth? What is Abhay gonna tell her?
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Its really a beautiful story...
Loved haseena's care for piya...