lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THANS DEAR
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 4

Geet came down and went directly to the kitchen ignoring the weried looks the people gave her '. She knew they would comment on her dress ' as if she cared '  as she entered the kitchedn she began working but before she  put on a very slow romantic Punjabi song on her phone and started to work '.

After some time there was a known feel in the air and she suddenly said ..

Yash ' kuch cahiye '.

Yash ' shit yaar' tukjhe hamesha pata kaise chal jata hai ki mian hoon '. Haan pani '.

Geet ' hmm .. freez se nikal de. .

There was a silence that followed them ' yash took off his coat and kept it on the chair  and washed his hands and face and wiped them '. Looked at the dish she was making '..

Yash ' hmm' aalloo matar ' chod main banata hoon ' tu kuch aur banale '..

Geet quietly stepped away and  started to prepare the dough '.

Yash ' naraz hai mishthi ???? baat bhi nahin karegi ????

Geet ' main kaun hoti hoon naraz hone wali yash'. Tujhe jo man karta hai tu waho karta hai '. Toh mian kyun naraz '..

Yash ' us waqt tujhe meri zarurat thi mishthi '.

Geet ' mujhe teri jarurat hamesha rehti hai yash ' par iska matlab yeh toh nahin kit u apni 350 crores ki project chodke aa jaye '.

Yash ' tu janti hai ??? raat ke 2:45 baje tu mujhe phone karti hai '. Aur tu kehti hai ki main na aaun ???? main whoh sab sunke main wahan shimla mian aapna project dekhta '..

Main kabhi in logon kon ya phir tere ghar walon ko maaf nahin karunga mishthi ' yeh sach hai ' par ek aur sach yeh bhi hai ki main tujhse kabhi naraz nahin rehta ' aur agar kabhi naraz rahoon tab bhi tere ek bulawe par sab kuch chodke aa sakta hoon '. Aur tu yeh janti hai '.

Geet ' itna mat kar mere liye yash ' main layak nahin tere dosti  ki'. I have hurted you in the worst way and still you are always with me '..

She said with a sigh '. Yash went near her and turned her to face him '.

Yash ' mishit' hamari dosti 25 saalon ki hai ' 25 saal koi kam waqt nahin hota '. I know better tu kis cheez ke layak hai aur kis cheez ke nahin '. Agar whoh 1000 crore bhi hota phir bhi main care nahin karta '.. mere liye sabse pehle tu aati hai phir meri company '.

Geet  - par yaar itne muskil se company abhi abhi track pe aayi hai '. Loans hain ' projects pending hain '. Itne main 350 crore bahot badi rakam hoti hai '..

Yash ' mishit '. Look at me '.  Tu jis choprs groups ki baat kar rahi hai' whoh kab ki band ho chuki hoti agar us waqt tune apna carrer chod ke mujhe help na kiya hota '      tu mere liye apni family ' apna career apne dreams chod sakti hai  '.  main tere liye ek deal nahin chod sakta ??? itna toh haq hai mera '. Ke apni humsafar ke liye itna toh kar sakta hoon '.

Geet ' hmm' come on yaar .. whoh company tera hai '. Agar company ndooba toh tu bank rupt ho jaega 'main nahin .. aur haan kisise yeh mat kehna kit u mujhe humsafar sochta hai ' bade hin narrow indeed hain ' sirf  husband ya wife ko hin humsafar samajhte hain '.

Yash ' hmm' humsafar'. Saadi karne se koi humsafar nahin ban jata '. You were right that day ' aaj teri saadi saadi ho jane ke baad realize hua '. 25 saalon mian tu kya ban chuki thi sab ke liya'.we mis you really '.  And thanks yaar

Geet ' huh saale manners sikhke aaya hai ??? ek doongi kaan ke neeche '.. gadha kahinka'' damn I too miss aunty too much '.

Yash ' yeh matar kahan pe rakhe hain ????

Geet -  wahan microwave ke paas bowl main ' waise main sooch rahi thi '..

Yash ' ki kaal board meeting main us project ke bare mian discuss karein right ????

He said while mixing the aloo '.

Geet ' yah right '. So you see that '.. she said smiling '.

And that is how they were found after some time geet was doing the rotis while yash had his sleeves folded and was busy preparing the aloo matar while they were listening quietly to the song being played on the phone when maan , dadi , mrs.khurana and megha entered the kitachen '. They didn't look at each other but only maan was aware of how they were acutely aware of the other'. For they never neede wordds to express what they feel '. They shared that special connection and he was always and will be jealous of that connecton'.the connection geet had with yash and her sister '.

Megha quietly walked to geet and hugged her from the back '..

I missed you di '.

Geet ' missed you too baby ...

She said as she hugged megha tight and kissed her forehead ' after some time they came out and saw yash to be stirring the dish'..

Geet ' photo khinch liya ????

Yash ' haan ji'  dadi  main 1 hafte baad mishthi ko pagphere ke liye lene aaunga ' if that's ok '.

Dadi ' its ok bete ' par ek hafte baad kyun ???? aur aap khana kyun bana rahein hain ????

Yash ' hamesha ghar main main aur mishthi milke khana banate the ' ab whoh toh yahan rahegi so trying to live few past moments with her '..aur dadi 1 hafte baad is liye kyunki by the next 7 days aunty ka 14 days ho jayega ' aur in 14 days she doesn't celebrates dadi ' after all she was mishthi's mom'..

It was a sclap on every one's face' how could they forget that her mom was swas just few days back' and now they had expected her to smile and be happy and she had did it  without giving anyone a sign that she was suffering a big loss for her whole life '..

Geet ' haan theek hai naw yash ' waise bhi yeh week hum toh ja hin rahein hain '. So anyways we don't have time yash'.

Dadi -  aap log kahan ja rahe ho bete ?????

Geet ' haan whoh dadi parson megha wapas mumbai ja rahi hai'. Toh hamesha ki tarah main aur yash ja rahein hain use chodne''

Mrs.khurana ' par bete kal toh holi hai'..

Geet ' main holi nahin khelti dadi ' aur kal ek bohat jaruri meeting bhi hai dadi ' is gadhe ne sab kuch gadbad kar diya '..

Dadi ' kyun bete ab yash bete ne kya kiya ????

Geet ' poochiye kya nahin kiya '. Maine ise megha ko hosiarpur lane ke liye kaha tha ' is gadhe ne apni350 crore ki deal ko chodke aa gaya'. Shimla se'. ab pooche toh kehta hai ki dosti ke liye kar raha hai ' ab aap hin bataiye ' aisi bhi kya dosti '..

Yash kept the spoon with which he was doing the garnishing in the counter and turned to dadi '.  Tu ek baat ganth bandle ladki ' mere liye ek 350 crore ki deal se jyada jaruri nahin hai ' uar is bare koi discussion nshin karegi '. Waise bhi dadi mujhe pata hai yeh hamari company ka itna loss hone kabhi nahin degi' ab aap bataea dadi' saadi karne gayi thi' phone aaya ki aunty nahin rahin ' main kaise nahin aata ?? kya bussiness itna bada hota hai ki uske liye dosti bhool jao???

Dadi ' bilkul nahin bete ' dosti sabse aage hoti hai .. par 350 crore ki deal '..

Yash ' come on dadi' aapko kya lagta hai ' aapki bahu geet hai'. Iske hote hue mujhe fikar karne ki kya jarurat hai????

Geet ' you are taking me for granted mr.chopra '.  She said resting her one hand on her waist '

Yash ' really ????  well then I am glad because I am the only one who can take you for granted  mrs. cho ' And suddenly geet remembered how it was few days back'..

Geet was asusual making the rotis when yash entered the kitchen wearing in his casuals which were a undershirt and a short '.. he prepared every thing to make one of his and geet's favorait dish ' aloo matar'..

Yash ' aaj tu meeting main naraz kyun thi ????

Geet  - come on yash' bina pooche tune kaise itna bada descision le liya' kuch ho jata toh ????

Yash ' I know I don't have to worry until you are here'..

Geet ' you re taking me for granted mr.chopra ''

She said when yash walked to her and when he was very close to her ' he said in a very sweet voice '..

Yash ' well then I am the only one who has the right ' we are going to get married after all in 2 days ' mrs.chopra '..

He said as he kissed the ring she was wearing '.

Mrs. Khu..khurana '. Yash said as he too thought of that day ''. He looked up to geet who was looking at him'. And there was aheavy silence in the room but before the things could go awkward he again said 'g..ghee kahan hai ' garnishing ke liye '..

Geet ' oh'. Haan 'upper wale shelf pe hai'. She said she engrossed herself in making rotis while  yash took the ghee and  put it over the dish and while he went to wash his hands '.

Yash ' aunty ,, mama cahti thi ki kabhi maan aur geet ghar aaein '.

Mrs.khuana ' jarur bte'.  They will go very soon '.

Yash ' thik hai aunty main chalta hoon '. Mama wait kar rahi hongi '..

Dadi ' lunch toh karte jao bte '

Yash ' geet tere liye mama ne kuch sarees aur kuch jweleries bheje hain .. light sarees hain' since you don't like heavy ones .. and of course your favorait bangels '. So main chalta hoon ' whoh kya hai na dadi ' dost ke sasural miankabhi jyada waqt nahin rukna cahiye '.

He smiled tightly as he took his coat and went out sortly followed by megha '.

Geet ' main unhe bahar chodke aati hoon dadi

With that geet went out and after some time when they went out to  they were shocked to see geet standing there folding her hands in front of yash while yash was very angry and drove off his car '..

*************************************************

The day went in a blurr  because most of the time though she didn't show it but she was upset'. It was during dinner that all were sitting for dinner  when a call came to her '.

Geet ' excuse me '.

Hello '. Yah geet '.

Fine ' don't worry I will be there '.

Board members ko inform kar diya ????

Holi ' diwali' Christmas ' or any thing doesn't makes any difference for me '

There is no room for excuses '.inform others that I AM coming'.

And then she ended the call'

Prithvi ' bhabi .. you are working ????

Geet ' yah '.

Prithvi ' kahan ????

Geet ' chopra groups '

Pritvi ' you mean one of the top groupls that comes in a equal standard with khurana ?????

Geet ' yah '

Prithvi ' kya ho ??? manager ????

Geet ' C.E.O'. excuse me ' dadi mera ho gaya ' main ja sakti hoon??????

Dadi ' jarur bte '..

And with that she got up and went out when she again received a call '.

Yes ' mr .prasad transfer it to chairman please ' I need to talk with him '.

********************************

After few hours when maan entered his room ' he saw it was empty and the lights were switched off '. He was surprised because surely he had not seen geet coming out of the room '. He went to the balcony and saw that it was also empty '.  He was about to go out of the room when he heard a sound from the right corner of his room and then he remembered there was a single room attached to his room that was used as a store room and had been emptied '..

As he entered the room he was shocked by what he saw'. The room was totally changed and it looked like a perfect study room with a table , a cozy chair ' while the small room was decorated with few decorative but was beautifully arranged''

And there geet was sitting reading a file and was preparing a slide '..

Geet ' baithja '. Tera hin karma hai '..

She said without looking back'..

Maan ' hmm'  so you are working from here'.

Geet ' yah my temporary study room till I find something to keep my files and books '..

Maan ' hmmm.. I will tell nakul to arrange some thing for you '..

Geet ' thanks'.

Maan ' so you are going to discuss the deal tomorrow '..

Geet ' yah '  

Maan ' itna bhi kya jaruri hai ??? deal hint oh hai'. Aur konsi kar lena '.

Geet ' he lost or rather left the deal because of me '. My personal life '. And I cant let my company get effected by what happens in my life now '.. can i???

Maan -  no '..we need to keep our personal and professional life  separate '.

Geet ' right' aur hamare case main toh yeh bahot him jaruri hai '..

Maan ' kaise ????

Geet kept the file and turned to face him '.

Geet '  professionally we are enemies' you are MD of khurana constructions ' and I am CEO of chopra groups '. And personally we are married' office main aisi  bohat situationjs honge where we will be standing in front of each other  just like we used to in past'. So if we don't learn to keep our office tensions in the office then our relation is going to be a disaster '..

Sshe said and smiled and maan knew that she was right '. After that she turned off her laptop and went to meet dadi ma '. After some time she came back and  change her dress ' she came out wearing  black coloured night dress and took the pillows and sheet and went to the sofa when maan called her from the back '.

Maan ' dekh mishthi ' I have divided the bed to two halves lined by pillows' tu right pe so aur main left main ' warna kal ki tarah mera saar pare ke jagah pe hoga '.

After a hearty laugh she came to sleep in the right while  he was sleeping in the left side '..

**********************************************

Some sounds woke maan in the morning and he looked around to see that it was only 6 in the morning '. As he got up the first thing he saw was a girl in jeans and kurti  and was wearing few bangels '.

Tu uth gaya? Main office ja rahi hoon will be here by 8 ' bye '..

It was after she had gone that he to his senses and went to do his usual chores '..

As said geet was  in home just in the time of aarti ' as she came inside dadi instructed her to her freashen up and come down for the aarti ''

She obliged and went up ' after some time when she came down she was looking stunning in a simple maroon saree '. As the aarti was done maan had his mind just on her '. After the aarti while all retiered to ground to play holi geet walked to her room '.. maan too followed her as he never played holi and saw she was standing near the window and stood by her '..

Ke dhup chaon ka aalam tha '. Judaai na thi '

Whoh humsafar tha .. magar use humnawaien na thi'.

geet's saree 

" />

hope you will like it ...

love,

sia ...

sia's paradise ...

my face book page ...

note ...

hie friends ... well i know that i have been irregular in updating... but with my exams on due ... i wont be able to update regularly... so the next update may be late ...

cholly...😳

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
lovely...
awesome...
fabulous update...
thanx for the pm...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, nice part
loved it

kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing update
i loved  yash n geet's friendship
thnx 4 the update
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
koii baat nahii sia
best of luck for exams

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
thanks for the pm
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If Yash and Geet were engaged and due to be married in 2 days then what happened suddenly that she has to marry Maan...when she hates Khurana family...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...