umm do read n cmmnt huh...Hi
Nice to know that you are back and decided to conitnue with the fanfic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
umm do read n cmmnt huh...Hi
Nice to know that you are back and decided to conitnue with the fanfic
iv already posted a chappie in entwined...Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm
if yu r restarting this ff thn will yu restart yur second ff entwined also or not ????????😕
thnks fo lykng my ffs 8-)...Originally posted by: zoozoo123
Hey thanks Shalu...can I call u tht...I always read ur ff's...n love them...(bt wht 2 do Im a lazy girl...😆...)Thanks 4 restarting ur wonderful ff...pls pm me...when u update...I will try 2 change my nature...😆...
kae...Originally posted by: abc123chiti
<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">hey plz pm me ven u update...😊</font><div></div>
sure...;)Originally posted by: raichandroxx
eagerly waiting for ur update😊
plz add me to ur pm list...
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k