Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Nice to know that you are back and decided to conitnue with the fanfic

umm do read n cmmnt huh...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

if yu r restarting this ff thn will yu restart yur second ff entwined also or not ????????πŸ˜•

iv already posted a chappie in entwined...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
kae...:)
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Hey thanks Shalu...can I call u tht...I always read ur ff's...n love them...(bt wht 2 do Im a lazy girl...πŸ˜†...)Thanks 4 restarting ur wonderful ff...pls pm me...when u update...I will try 2 change my nature...πŸ˜†...

thnks fo lykng my ffs 8-)...
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc123chiti

<font size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">hey plz pm me ven u update...😊</font><div></div>

kae...
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: raichandroxx

eagerly waiting for ur update😊
plz add me to ur pm list...

sure...;)
I-love-Roses thumbnail
...part eight...

It was a moonless night in the hills of Dehradun when an innocent girl was getting married to the one she loved beyond imagination. Pia had a scarlet red saree on her as Abhay wearing a stunning black suit married her. The next few hours were spent in merry making. Everyone blessed this sweet couple and praised the Raichands for planning such a glamorous wedding. People loved everything about the rather mysterious Raichands.    At about ten o'clock, Pia nervously knocked on Abhay's room. Abhay opened the glass door to find his bride standing at the dooorstep with a veil on her face. She had her wrists full of red bangles. He knew how much she longed to make love with him. Her shy face revealed everything. But he just couldn't do that. He let her come in and sit on the bed decorated with red and pink roses. Pia was so so nervous. She had fascinated and dreamt about the moment when Abhay will make love to her. But she noticed something else on Abhay's face. He was sad. He sat beside her and faced her. "Pia, I wanted to tell you something that has been bothering me",he started. He opened her veil and met her confused green eyes that somehow made him guilty. He lowered his eyes and said," We're too young to have kids...so I think we should wait till our studies get over and we become mature enough...'cause I don't wish to end up hurting you". Pia turned blank suddenly but she somehow replied,"You're right Abhay...I respect your thoughts". "So you sleep on this bed and I'll sleep somewhere else",he offered. "No I'll find a place...you sleep in here",she said. After a lot of tries, Pia finally won. She went to the adjoining room and had then had a bath. It was like her's and abhay's rooms were connected with a common door and washroom but with only transclucent glass partially dividing the room. As Pia slept that night, she stealthily watched Abhay's shirtless body. She understood what Abhay meant and she genuinely respected him. They were married now so they'll spend every moment together and know each other so well. It'll be purely love. So what if they had to wait for sometime to be entwined totally. She slowly drifted off to sleep. But Abhay couldn't. He was so tensed about Pia's reaction when she'll know that he's not even human. He watched her sleeping peacefully and closed his eyes in terror.   The next morning, Pia got up quickly and had a bath. She changed into a pink saree though she didnt know how to wear a saree properly. Abhay woke up from the sound of her bangles tingling against each other as she tried to drape the saree around her. He got up and stood behind her. "May I?",he asked. Pia turned around and Abhay made her stand near a larger mirror. He pulled her close and unfolded the saree from her. She felt kind of exposed so Abhay folded it around her waist as soon as possible. As his cold fingers touched her bare waist she felt a burning desire erupting. Abhay was having a great difficulty also. Her perfect features made him crazy over his senses. Pia had held his shoulder for support but she felt her own fingers tracing his bare body. She jerked back qiuckly. She made her hair dry and combed it nicely. Abhay quickly opted for the washroom. Pia went downstairs and met Haseena. They made some aloo parathas and rajma for breakfast. At the breakfast table Chaand, Haseena and Abhay acted like they really liked the food but it was all a lie. Pia spent the day with Haseena as Abhay had to go for some meetings with his dad. Pia learnt all the rules and regulations of the Raichand household. She often found Haseena's cell beeping up with a text and her face lighting up sweetly. She hoped how sweet it would be if Abhay had done the same.   That night, Abhay purposely reached home late even when Chaand had come back long time back. Pia hoped to eat dinner with him. But as Abhay entered the room he went straight to the washroom and wore a pair of shorts and fell asleep on his bed. Pia got confused and woke him up. "You won't have dinner?",she asked. Without opening his eyes he said,"I ate at my friend's house". "Oh...goodnight",she said sadly. Abhay didn't reply. Pia ate her food with a glum face and wondered if her assumptions were correct. 'Yes, Abhay is avoiding me',she thought. But why? She had no answer. Or maybe he's having some problems with business dealings. Or maybe...maybe what? There was no such reason as to why Abhay was behaving so so differently. Her eyes brimmed up with teardrops. She washed her dishes and went up to sleep. She put the blanket upon her and suddenly felt so alone. She started missing her mum and dad tremendously. She couldnt sleep at all. She got up and went to the terrace with her i-pod and spent the night crying at her collection of sad songs on the large flat wooden swing. Everything made her sad.
Edited by I-love-Roses - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
i'll send da PMs later...do read n comment:*
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so sad... So piya is married to Abhay but he is avoiding her...ouch! I hope she finds out about him soon