Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
intresting character sketch and prolouge!!!

continue soon! 
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳
congratulation!!! i very much eager when u both start new story!!!! now i am so happy...here this is full of supernatural ff ..no human...i love it...and concept is so much good...
👏👏👏
continue soon!!!
👏
abhiyarockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

peehu and anji!😊

and

👏

continue soon...

for pm!🤗

Edited by abhiyarockz - 12 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...Luks like Abhay was the reason for something tht happened in Pia's life 120 yrs ago!! Cont soon!!
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Dr... I loved it... do. Continue... n thanks 4 d pm
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

thank you everyone for liking it. I and anji really appreciate that. sorry we couldnt reply anybody but next time we will surely do it. next chapter is up. we hope you will like it.

those who want pms, kindly add me to your pm list...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

CHAPTER 1 : MUSINGS

(written by anji and me both)

Dobriyal House: 7.00 a.m

Piya was lying in bed. It was a beautiful morning to wake up to but the beauty outside hardly mattered to Piya as her own world lay shattered. She had drowned herself in the memories of her past which had left her heart scarred with pain of the loss of her loved ones. She got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. She checked her face in the mirror and saw huge dark circles under her eyes. She hadn't slept well last night. Infact that was an understatement. She hadn't had a single moment of peace in the last 120 years of her life. Her thoughts flashed to the ocean blue eyes which had ravaged her state of mind and condemned her to this eternity of pain. He had haunted her dreams every single night of these last 120 years. She had sworn revenge on him for everything that he took from her and she hoped to meet him one day, to make him pay for every moment when she had missed her parents, for all the nights she cried herself to sleep, for every night she woke up screaming to the nightmares of that fateful night. Her hatred for him was what kept her going. Sometimes she would feel guilty for what she was putting Tara through. Tara had faced the same loss and yet she kept her pain aside to take care of Piya and the family business. She admired her sister's strength. As if right on cue, Tara entered her room just as Piya's thoughts drifted to her.

Tara- I have news... Wait, you didn't sleep well last night either. Were the nightmares bothering you again? Why didn't you come to me? I told you to come to me whenever you are having trouble sleeping. Why don't you ever listen to me? And if you give me the I didn't want to bother you with my problems and you have enough to deal with crap then I swear I'll slap you.

Piya sighed and muttered think of the devil under her breath.

Tara- what did you say?

Piya didn't want to get a scolding right in the morning so she quickly changed the subject.

Piya- never mind. You had some news to give.

Tara- yes, I applied for your admission in Mount college and you are accepted. You will be joining college from today itself.

Piya's jaw fell- what? When did you apply? Why did you apply? I am a 500 year old hybrid and you want me to attend college. You are kidding right!

Tara got irritated and almost snapped at Piya- yes you will join college and you will go today itself. I have had just enough of your mojo and you need to come out of it. Now get dressed.

Piya- I am not going Tara and you cant force me

Tara sighed- why do you have to make things difficult for me. I am doing all this to get my sister back. Piya we only have each other now. I promised dad that I'd always take care of you. Do you have any idea how much it pains me when you wake up in the night screaming for mom and dad and I am not able to do anything. I feel helpless Piya. I feel like I have failed dad and I have failed you. I want you to have a normal life with friends. Cooped up in this house all day will not let you move on from the past and I wont see you suffer anymore.

Piya was taken aback seeing this emotional outburst from Tara. She realized just how selfish she had been all this while. She never let her sister catch a break between taking care of the family business and taking care of her. Tara turned to leave but Piya hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

Piya- sholly di. Please don't be mad. I'll go to this stinky college, happy!

Tara- your sorry isn't going to cut it this time. Why do you always do this. You never listen to me till you get a nice long lecture, and then you feel guilty and you say sorry.

Piya- last time, I promise. You know you are the best sister in the world. You are so caring and sweet..

Tara smiled. It was really difficult for her to be mad at Piya for long. She always forgave her no matter what she did. She loved her sister a lot and she would do anything just to see her smile. However, Tara had her own bought of guilt for hiding a truth about Piya's past from her. She had promised herself she would never let Piya find out and she had made a lot of sacrifices along the way to keep this truth hidden.

Tara freed herself from Piya's hug and told her to get ready quickly and was about to leave when Piya hugged her again.

Tara- what now? I know you always do this when you want something so spit it out.

Piya- can I take your Porsche. Please please!

Tara gave a look of helplessness before handing over the keys to her precious possession. Knowing Piya's driving she knew she wont see the Porsche ever again.

After Tara left the room, Piya's dark thoughts surrounded her again. She knew Tara was right in her concern that Piya needs to forget the past. But Piya didn't want to forget the pain she had lived through all these years in the fear of losing the determination to avenge her parents' death. She wanted to keep this fire of vengeance alive long enough to burn Abhay Raichand.

In the forest...

A girl was running for her life with the predator not far behind, stalking his prey, enjoying the hunt. The girl turned around but she couldn't see the predator in sight. She quickly took out a paper cutter from her purse, the only weapon she had and held it tightly with both hands. She tried to listen for some movement to give away the position of her predator but she couldn't hear anything. Suddenly the leaves rustled behind her. She turned around and came face to face with the predator. She was surprised to see the predator was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid her eyes on. He was inhumanely handsome with the perfect contours of his face, his perfect jaw line and his beautiful ocean blue eyes whose stare burned through her.  She was lost staring at his handsome face and perfect features, almost in a trance but her trance broke soon seeing the beautiful eyes turn red and the protruding fangs. She opened her mouth to scream but the predator swiftly sank his fangs into her neck slowly sucking the life out of her. The sudden pain numbed her senses and she grew light headed till finally succumbed to her death. After the kill was over, the predator wiped his mouth and closed his eyes to feel the sudden high to making his kill. Everytime he made his kill, he would imagine her face and find much more satisfaction in draining his prey. He was savouring his moment of triumph when he heard a voice behind him,"I see you had your breakfast early brother."

Abhay- Did you follow me again vihaan! Well now that you are here, you want me to arrange a kill for you. I enjoy the hunt and you could do with some human blood. Its beats that crappy animal blood you have been treating yourself to.

Vihaan smiled sadly- they are people brother. They have families, their loved ones. Your one kill brings so much misery to so many people. How can you condemn them to the pain you are so well aware of.

Abhay's eyes grew dark with rage as he remembered the face he loathed so much. She had tormented his sleep ever since that fateful incident in his past when he had lost the most important person in his life, his baby sister. He had vowed to destroy her and he will. She cant escape from him forever. She will have to cross his path one day.

Vihaan regretted bringing up this topic which always pushed Abhay into his dark place. He mind was distraught with guilt as he thought- I am sorry for hiding the truth of your past from you brother but I am doing this to protect you.

Vihaan- We have to go. You don't want to be late for your first day in college.

Abhay frowned at the mention of college. Chand and Haseena were adamant on keeping a low profile in this town and not to attract any unneccesary attention. They had had a heated argument over this and Abhay had to ultimately concede to their wishes. Vihaan had also sided with Chand and Haseena. Abhay was still feeling sore about that and was irritated with his brother. Vihaan will be managing the office with Chand and he and Alina will be attending college. Vihaan was pleased with this idea. He hoped that some normalcy and a little time among the humans will make Abhay sympathetic towards them. However Abhay was in no mood to play the college boy. As he walked away from the forest, there was only one name on his mind'Piya Dobriyal

Dobriyal house 9.00 a.m

Piya had no option other than to attend college. She had to do this just for her sister. On second thought, it wasn't a bad idea afterall she would be driving her favourite Porsche. Piya looked at her watch and muttered-shoot I will be late. I need to get out before di comes or else my Porsche is gone.

Piya got dressed in a simple jeans and tank top. She applied little lip gloss and left her hair open. She looked simple yet beautiful. Her simplicity could make any boy fall at her feet. Piya picked up the car keys and started running towards the door only to be stopped by tara- wait! Who will have your breakfast?

Piya smiled making baby faces-di I am not hungry. I will have something later promise. I am already late. She ran towards tara and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks-bye di. Love you. Piya ran away for college. Tara sighed and thought- I hope you will love me even after knowing the truth.

Piya finally made it to college. she parked her car and as she stepped down, she could she many curious eyes staring at her. actually not only her but also her Porsche. Piya rolled her eyes and thought- screw these people. Piya started walking towards the college. She could feel every eye on her. but without  giving a look at them, she kept walking getting busy with her BB when she bumped into someone. "I am very sorry. I didn't see you. Please forgive me", piya said helping the girl while picking up her belongings. "are you crazy? Or blind? You low life loser. People like you don't deserve to be here", snapped T. piya looked at her with fury and then smiled- ya right. I don't deserve to be here but somewhere better you fashioniasta dumb bimbo queen. "no one ever dared to talk to me like this and this new wannabe garbage..how dare she?", thought T. piya rolled her eyes - looks like no one taught you manners! Never mind, I am always ready to help every WANNABE GARBAGE. "you, how dare you?", T tried to slap piya but she caught her hand and left it with jerk and snapped," if you want a long peaceful life, you dare not mess with piya dobriyal"

Piya started proceeding towards her class when a curly head tom boy looking girl stopped her way. "now what? Even you want to say something?", piya spat angrily. "easy dude. Piya, piya dobriyal right? Hey don't give me that look. i am misha. Misha jaiswal. You are already famous now. Picking up a fight with that yucky T is not easy. I already like you. "piya smiled. She found her different unlike some girls she came across recently. Piya took her hand forward- sorry misha. That fashion disaster, err..what was her name. forget it, not worth remembering, ,ade me little angry. Nice to meet you. You are different.

Misha smiled and thought," she is cute and sweet unlike college bimbos." Piya looked at her with bright smile-I know you find me sweet and cute. Friends?

Misha was little surprised-forever. Hey do you read minds? How did you know I find you cute and sweet. Piya shook her head- na..I can read people quite well. Lets go. I have a class to attend. "who attends class on first day of college", enquired misha. "well, I do", piya pulled misha with her.

Raichand house

"abhay raichand, why didn't you go to college today? I told you it was important for you and alina to join. I cant blame alina. She got a good reason. If abhay doesnt attend, why she should waste her time?", vihaan shook his head. Abhay rolled his eyes- chill vihaan. I know we need to attend college. But it wont harm anyone if I skip day one. I will be there tomorrow among those filths. So take it easy.

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb start
lvd it
both vihaan and tara are sweet ...
i think abhay and pia will meet in next update
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This story has really spiked my interest Peehu and Anji...
Abhay hate-attacted to Piya and vice versa...
The connecting dark past...
Th supernatural element...
I am all up for it..

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum updt...loved their bonds ie,.tara-piya n tara n vihaan r really sweet ..continue soon
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago