Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pearl_warrior
Geet Handa and Geetanjali Handa are identical twin sisters. Geet being the quiet onewhile Geetanjali being the modern, outgoing one.Geet manages the house since their dad died.Geetanjali falls in love with MSK n vice-versa.Circumstances make Geet pretend as Geetanjali..
(THe next person has to guess the name as well as give the description for a ff...And this will continue...😊)
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9
i read that one
in that maan fall in love with geet but during meeting her as geetanjalithey meet after many years in officedev also kiddneped geetis it that one
Originally posted by: NiharikaNeha777
I think it's Desire by Sameeha
though um nt 100% sure but I hav read this one almost 1 year b4... so cant say wid confidence... b8 as far I can recall its Desire... I hav lost d URL of d ff tooo 😔 😔 😒 😒
Hi everyone Please help me find the name and link of FF where maan and geet are school lovers . Family are enemies because of some history...
11