Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 18

He assured him and went to all.Well guys. I think we should let the love birds give sometime. Geet look down instantly by the look of dev and all giving her and maan. While giggling Sam hold her hand. Hmm. Chalo.. With that she drags her to their room and dev made maan enter inside closing the door behind. Take your time bro. Dev yelled making maan chuckled shaking his head,

He turns around to find her standing, holding the handle of bed looking down nervously. Geet. He stood in front of her.  She tightly holds the bed nervous being alone with him. His closeness raise her heartbeat in such a level they she also don't know how to calm it. 

He slowly move close holding her arm softly, her breath stopped and eyes closed feeling him coming closer. He look at her eyes and red cheek.. Smiling he kiss her forehead and very slowly bring her in his strong embrace to calm her nervousness.

She slowly circled her arms around his waist keeping her head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat which was beating as fast as hers. As smile crept on her cheek understanding she is not the only one to be in this situation but he too feels the same for her. His heart also beats sane like her when they are close. They stayed like this until he felt her calm down and hold his shirt tight. He kisses her head tightening his hold around her.

You are becoming something special for me geet.  She smiles turning her head looking out of window but still hearing his thudding heart.  I can't bear to lose you. He whispered stroking her hair.  She closed her eyes feeling his soft fingers on her scalp. I need to tell you something really important. She moves a little back looking at him. He keeps his hand on her cheek. I will go to London after here geet.. I don't know how much time will it take to settle my business there..

She just smiles looking at him. It's ok. Maine kaha Na. I will wait for you. he sighed looking at this girl who he have met just few days and here she is ready to wait for him when even he also don't know how long will he take. He stayed quiet looking at her gathering the courage to say the next thing. Like she understand his inner turmoil so look at him curiously.

If I took too long.. Please don't wait for me.. She frowned looking at him confused but he cups her face looking deep in her lovely eyes.I want to see you happy.. Always..

If.. If I didn't come... move on with someone...  but she keeps her palm on his lips not letting him to complete. How can he even think like that? Her eyes glitter in tears, just now he has given so many hopes to her and now he is saying her to leave him just like that. Shaking her head she didn't wanted him to continue.

He could read the pain in her eyes. It really hurts to even think.. But I can't see you in pain.. she shake her head not wanting him to say anything and hug him close fearing he may just vanish fearing for the new feeling she have just felt will go just like it came to her.

This was really hard for him. He can't even thing his life without her now. She has become so much important to him who he doesn't know when and how. But he can't ignore that his business is not as easy and settling it may take too long. But he will never want anyone in their family to question her or put her again in such a situation. She has a life and has every right to live it like she wants.

Dipping his head on her head he inhaled her aroma trying to forget everything and live this moment forever.  She could feel his heavy breath and rapid heartbeat.  She could feel him restless; there was some intense fear in his voice. His heart beat was thudding so loud that she was able to hear it clearly. Moving back she keep his face in-between her palms, there was a small tears at the corner of his eyes which tear her heart.  She hates to see him like this.

Moving close she just brush her lips with his keeping them just there.  A sudden child ran to their body feeling the softness of each other's lips. His hand move to her cheek to her hair. Bringing her lips more close to him feeling her soft texture which makes him amuse. Her lips tasted so good. It felt like heaved to both and they didn't want to be apart from each others. Her hand caress his cheek with her thumb by which he open his eyes looking at her angelic face. Her eyes were close but there was such happiness in her face which he can read clearly. They keep their lips just touching for a long time not moving away or not even deepening it.

She moves a little away whispering softly. You will come back.. Very soon. He sighed and hugs her, holding her waist crushing her petite body with his, raising her a little so their height match. She crossed her arms around his neck hiding her face on his neck. It feel so good, so warm yet so special like this place is made for her only. She is only made to be so close to him. He is hers only and she can do anything to make him feel special.

Aap dobara aisi baat nahi karenge.. She mumbled when he put her down but didn't let her go from his arm. He looks at her sadly but she keeps her hand on his cheek. I won't.. I just want to spend my time with you. But here being with all its rarely possible.

She heard all his words and thought for some time for some solution to his problem.  She can do anything to bring happiness in his face. .Main aapka intizaar karungi. Aur aap zaroor aayenge mere paas, He has become the person. For whom she feels something really very special and now she wants him to feel it. She wants him to feel special. She will make his Wish come true, she will do whatever he likes..

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT

PRE. PART 17  NEXT  PART 19

Precap:  visiting other place'..

REALLY SORRY FOR NOT

REPLYING OR PRESSING LIKE TO YOUR COMMENT..

I AM READING THEM BUT DUE TO NET PROBLEM ITS GETTING DIFFICULT TO REPLY.

DONT STOP COMMENTING AND PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE.

ITS MOTIVATIONG ME A LOT...

LOVE YOU ALL

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update man eet conversation andgeet trust in him

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

maaneet alone wow

maan ka condition i can understand when he told dis

You are becoming something special for me geet.  She smiles turning her head looking out of window but still hearing his thudding heart.  I can't bear to lose you. He whispered stroking her hair.  She closed her eyes feeling his soft fingers on her scalp. I need to tell you something really important. She moves a little back looking at him. He keeps his hand on her cheek. I will go to London after here geet.. I don't know how much time will it take to settle my business there..

i love geet ka yakeen on maan
 It's ok. Maine kaha Na. I will wait for you

i can feel maan nervousness at this time

If I took too long.. Please don't wait for me.. She frowned looking at him confused but he cups her face looking deep in her lovely eyes.I want to see you happy.. Always..

If.. If I didn't come... move on with someone...  but she keeps her palm on his lips not letting him to complete. How can he even think like that? Her eyes glitter in tears, just now he has given so many hopes to her and now he is saying her to leave him just like that. Shaking her head she didn't wanted him to continue.

maan its really hurts when u say this

He could read the pain in her eyes. It really hurts to even think.. But I can't see you in pain.. she shake her head not wanting him to say anything and hug him close fearing he may just vanish fearing for the new feeling she have just felt will go just like it came to her.

i love most geet supporting nature
next kiss was heavenly
all pics osum
this was really great
Her eyes were close but there was such happiness in her face which he can read clearly. They keep their lips just touching for a long time not moving away or not even deepening it.

an di one also

Aap dobara aisi baat nahi karenge.. She mumbled when he put her down but didn't let her go from his arm. He looks at her sadly but she keeps her hand on his cheek. I won't.. I just want to spend my time with you. But here being with all its rarely possible.

i love this geet for all this such a nice char

Main aapka intizaar karungi. Aur aap zaroor aayenge mere paas, He has become the person. For whom she feels something really very special and now she wants him to feel it. She wants him to feel special. She will make his Wish come true, she will do whatever he likes..
Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
superb
Amazing.
Loved it.