SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kiatana spam karegi zoh?????????
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Part 47

They reached the venue and found Dev and a tensed Meera waiting for them. As soon as they saw them, their mouths opened wide to a big O. Maan shook his head and Geet smiled seeing their reaction. It was obviously seeing Geet's dress. Meera came forward and told, "Geet, mein tereliye kitna tensed thi ki tum kya pehnogi. Lekin lagtha he kisine bahut pehle hi uss samasya ka samadhan doonda tha, jaise Dev ne bola tha. Aur ha, tum tho bilkul pari lag rahi ho." Geet blushed and shied at her comment. Meera took her along leaving Maan and Dev. Even though Maan wanted her beside him, he knew Meera won't let her go soon. He and Dev caught up with some friends and acquaintances. Ayan, Sameera and Vivek were also there along with Prem and Priya. Surprisingly Sameera and Vivek's presence didn't affect Maan and he even had a healthy conversation with both. Sameera was quite happy with the change in Maan. Even though he talked only professionally, he didn't seem to hold the grudge with her anymore.

Meera took Geet to a corner and told, "Oh my God, Geet, I can't believe that you wore a dress. But I must say MSK has managed to get the cutest dress for his lady." Geet smiled and hit her arm playfully. Meera continued, "Waise mini honeymoon kaisa tha?" Geet turned red and told stammering, "Tum.. Kya bol rahi ho? Hum bas Khurana Estates gaye the. Maan wanted to take me there and meet his parents." Meera smiled and they went to meet Priya and Prem. After meeting some others, they continued talking unknown to the naughty plans of someone.

Maan went to have a drink. Dev went to Prem and called him aside. Dev asked, "Prem, kya sab kuch ready he?" Prem told, "Ha sub kuch settled he." Dev smirked and told, "Now let me see Ms. Meera Malhotra.. Oops Mrs. Meera Dev Khurana, how you won't tell about how you fell for me." Dev called a waiter and asked to give the soft drink he gave, to the lady in white over the corner. Waiter thought that he is pointing to Geet and gave it to her. She took it and almost drank half when Dev noticed it. Dev pulled Prem told tensed, "Prem, I think my plan is going to be a disaster. Bhabhi took the drink. Ab Maan bro mujhe kacha kha jayega." Prem laughed and told, "Dev, don't worry. Let Maan bhai also have fun today. Waise I have booked 4 suits. One for me and Ayan, rest three for you couples. Mujhe nahi lagtha tha ke aaj koi bhi ghar ja payega." Dev smacked his head and sent one more drink making sure Meera had it. One of his friends distracted him after Meera had the drink.

Geet and Meera felt light-headed after having the drink. Meera told, "Geet, tumhe nahi lagtha ki woh drink bahut acha tha?" Geet told, "Ha Meera, mujhe bhi bahut light-headed feel ho raha he." Meera called the waiter and asked to bring the same for them again. He was tensed but he couldn't disobey the Khurana daughter-in-laws. The soft drink was mixed with Vodka and lightened to settle the taste. He made the drink but the taste was different from the one before due to excess of Vodka. But Geet and Meera couldn't trace it as they were already out of mind. After having two more, both sat on the near by couch and Meera started laughing. Geet also joined her. Both attracted the attention of others and then only Dev saw them. He was sure from their condition that they had more than what he gave. He shot an angry glare to the waiter who was shivering with fear and went near Prem. Prem was laughing at his condition and told, "Lagtha he zyaada hogaya. Ab tho mazaa aayega." Dev smacked his head and told, "Tumhe hassi aa raha he aur yaha mere jaan ja raha he. Agar bro ko pata chala ki meine drinks mix kardi tho?"

"Pata chal gaya", a voice from their back made them turn and saw Maan looking at both intently. They gulped and Dev managed to tell, "Woh bro, woh Meera keliye tha par galthi se bhabhi ne pee li." Maan shot a glare and went near Geet followed by Dev. Maan went near Geet who had stopped laughing and was swaying along with Meera who stood up above the couch. Maan held her waist and took her down. She smiled seeing him and hugged him. She pulled out and told, "Maan, aap aagaye. Mujhe aapke saath dance karni he chalo." She held his hand and pulled to dance floor. Maan understood that she was drunk from the way she addressed him by name. He liked it but now he has to control the situation. He pulled her close and told, "Geet, abhi nahi. Hum ghar jake dance karenge." Geet shook his head and told, "Nahi, ghar jake aap dance thodi na kartha he. Mujhe abhi dance karna he." Maan shook his head at his stubborn sweetheart and told, "Geet, I promise, I will dance with you." Geet looked at him blinking her eyes and asked, "Pakka promise? Ghar jake aap apna wada tho nahi bhoolege na? Kya aap such mein dance khatam hone tak control kar payenge?"

Maan was embarrassed by her innocent questioning and adding to it he heard someone giggle at his back. He turned to see Prem who was trying hard to suppress his laugh. Prem told, "Bhai, here is the key of your suite. Dadima knows that you both won't return tonight" and went away without giving a chance for him to reply. He turned around to look at Geet who was staring at him lovingly. He scooped her up in his arms and made his way to the suite while he saw Dev trying to get Meera down from the couch. It suits him for what he did; he thought and left for their suite. He reached the suite and opened it.

Their suite

Maan placed Geet on the bed and went to close the door. When he came back, Geet was standing on the bed after throwing away her shoes. When he went near her, she made him sit on the bed pulling him and sat on his lap with her legs on either side. Maan could feel the soft skin of her legs as the dress was pulled up. He liked it when she behaved like that. She placed kisses all over his face and told, "Maan, aapko pata he, aap bahut ache ho." Then held her head like thinking something and told, "Pehle tho bahut dusht danav the. Par ab tho sirf mera Maan he" and kissed his cheeks. Maan frowned, hearing dusht danav and smiled hearing her calling mera Maan. She got up suddenly and told, "Chalo dance karlethe hain. Aapne promise kiya tha." Maan smiled and shook his head. He asked, "Geet, par yaha tho music nahi he. Hum dance kaise karenge?" She smiled and told, "Koi baat nahi. Solution hena mere paas" and switched on the music player in her phone.

Ab mujhe raat din tumhara hi khayal hain

kya kahu pyaar mein deewano jaisa haal hain

deewano jaisa haal hain tumhara hi khayal hain

Maan smiled at the selection of her song and held her by waist and took her hand in his. She moved close to him placing her free hand around his neck.

Ho ho aa ha ha ha la la la la la la

Tum ko dekhe beena chain milta nahi

dil pe ab to koi zor chalta nahi

jaadu hain kaisa dil ki lagi mein

dub gaya hu is bekhudi mein

They danced closely making slow steps with the song. Geet held on to him tightly and it was getting difficult for him to control having her so close.

Har pal dhunde nazar tum ko hi jaaneman

had se badhne laga mera deewanapan

dil mein basa lu apna bana lu

ya phir nazar mein tumko chupa lu

deewano jaisa haal hain tumhara hi khayal hain

[Song dedicated to Hina]

When the song was finished, Geet hugged him tight. Maan wondered why she was not tired yet. She went to bed pulling Maan along with her. She pushed him to the bed and went above him. Maan was surprised seeing this side of his innocent wife. She caressed his face with her finger and stopped at his lips. When he thought she was going to kiss him, she started laughing and moved away pulling him to sit beside her. She placed her head on his shoulder and told, "Aapko pata he meine kabhi yeh nahi socha tha ki mein aap ke itni kareeb aayegi. Mein humesha aapko door se dekhke khush ho jaathi thi. Mujhe pata tha ki aap kabhi mujse pyaar nahi karenge. Par yeh dil nahi mantha tha. Meine inko rokhne ki bahut koshish ki par kabhi kamyaab nahi ho paya. Jab bhi aap kahi aas paas hothe the, aapke sirf ek nazar keliye yeh dil thadaptha tha lekin mein itni khush nazeeb nahi thi ki aap mujhe dekh sake."

Maan felt the pain in her words and understood how she could have felt then. He was amazed by the love she has for him. She continued, "Jab aapko Sam ke saath dekha tho mujhe yakeen hogaya tha ki mere sapne kabhi haqueeqat nahi banenge. Par phir bhi dil sirf aapkeliye dhadaktha tha. Uss din ke baad tho aapko bhoolna mereliye namumkin hogaya tha." Maan couldn't understand what she told and kept listening to her when she continued, "Phir aap London chale gaye. Par mere dil se kabhi door nahi gaya tha. Har din, mein aapki kisi ek khabar keliye intezaar ki thi aur Meera tho kuch na kuch batathi rahi."

She turned to look into his eyes and told, "Jab mujhe pata chala ki mere gharwale mere shaadi kara rahe ho, tho mujhe laga ki meri zindagi wahi khatam ho jayega. Par aapke uss call ne mujhe hausla di. Mujhe tab yeh pata nahi tha ki aap kaun he sirf itna pata tha ki mere honewala pati mujse kuch expect nahi kartha he. Mujhe pata tha ki mujhe aap kabhi nahi milenge tho mujhe laga yahi sahi. Par babaji ne ek aur baar mujhe surprise di, aapko meri pati banake." She hugged him tight and told, "Meine apni poori zindagi mein sirf aapse hi pyaar kiya he. Mere dil mein sirf aap he, mere tan aur mann sirf aapka he aur humesha the. I love you Maan." Maan was overwhelmed by her sweet confession. He pulled her out of the hug and noticed that she slept off. He carried her to the bed and tucked her within the comforter. He joined beside her hugging her tight. She held onto him in sleep and smiled.

Maan thoughts went to her talks, how innocently she confessed her feelings. For once he felt good for having her drunk as she blurted out her inner feelings. But somewhere he was confused when she told about her being only his by soul and body now and before. Did he do something to her before? They didn't even talk properly even once in the college then how can he do something like that to her. He noticed even in that state of mind, she never mentioned what had happened to her to loose her virginity. He needed to find out what happened in the past as he knew she only loved him. She won't willingly give in to someone and it was surely a forced attempt. But who? He needs to find it out. He hugged her tight and slept off soon lost in his thoughts.

Precap: Geet tensed..๐Ÿ˜•

Next: Part 48

Hi dearies, I know all of you have thought that truth will be out now. But you have to wait little more. Hope you liked it. Please leave your comments.

Edited by --Dia-- - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
wow di me first im happy
and coming to update superb and it was funny also
dev and meera was like stunned to see geet in those attire she was looking gorgeous
and when meera said how is little honeymoon she was blushing and trying to say something else lolzzz
and dev and prem plan for making meera to say wat she think of him was plan back fire with geet having that drinking and man comes to know lolzzz
and prem noticing geet who sweet talks in that state to maan that was funny di
and geet innocent statement of her feeling towards maan
and i hope soon he will come to know that it was him who touched her
and precap was lit interest cause we have to see geet reaction and how maan face her morning lolzzz

love it di totally fab

Edited by zohafarheen - 12 years ago
SONU_29 thumbnail
awesome update๐Ÿ‘
loved maanet moments๐Ÿ˜Š
will maan able to find out truth of past??????๐Ÿ˜•
thank u dia di for update ๐Ÿค—
Edited by SONU_29 - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

loved it ... the drunk Geet was sooo adorable ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maanu jaanu is getting more and more curious to know wat happened.. but he will be shattered when he finds out the truth   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
SONU_29 thumbnail
me gona 3rd who commented ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sukham12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow. waiting for a wndrfl updt
maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

excellent update dia

wah to dev meera keliye drinkbanaya lekin geet peeli
next prem ka laughing at dev session was nice

maan ko pata chalgaya ki get ne peeli
geet ki cute wishes maan giving promises and unknowingly geet say can u control throughtout dance at home
"Maan, aap aagaye. Mujhe aapke saath dance karni he chalo.
Geet, abhi nahi. Hum ghar jake dance karenge."
Nahi, ghar jake aap dance thodi na kartha he. Mujhe abhi dance karna he."
"Geet, I promise, I will dance with you."
"Pakka promise? Ghar jake aap apna wada tho nahi bhoolege na? Kya aap such mein dance khatam hone tak control kar payenge?"

prem teasing superb when he heard geet words
suit marvelous

geet in drunken state ab sare jo geet ke dil me hi bahar aayenge maan samajega usne kitna takleefe utayee maan keliye
"Maan, aapko pata he, aap bahut ache ho.

dustdanav maan hearing it
Pehle tho bahut dusht danav the. Par ab tho sirf mera Maan he" and kissed his cheeks. Maan frowned, hearing dusht danav and smiled hearing her calling mera Maan. She got up suddenly and told, "Chalo dance karlethe hain. Aapne promise kiya tha." Maan smiled and shook his head. He asked, "Geet, par yaha tho music nahi he. Hum dance kaise karenge?" She smiled and told, "Koi baat nahi. Solution hena mere paas" and switched on the music player in her phone.

geet tikh hi to kaha maan cant control geet

They danced closely making slow steps with the song. Geet held on to him tightly and it was getting difficult for him to control having her so close.

geet fell out her pain
"Aapko pata he meine kabhi yeh nahi socha tha ki mein aap ke itni kareeb aayegi. Mein humesha aapko door se dekhke khush ho jaathi thi. Mujhe pata tha ki aap kabhi mujse pyaar nahi karenge. Par yeh dil nahi mantha tha. Meine inko rokhne ki bahut koshish ki par kabhi kamyaab nahi ho paya. Jab bhi aap kahi aas paas hothe the, aapke sirf ek nazar keliye yeh dil thadaptha tha lekin mein itni khush nazeeb nahi thi ki aap mujhe dekh sake."

geet ka confession what happen telling to maan wow simply superb
but what a puzzle
Jab aapko Sam ke saath dekha tho mujhe yakeen hogaya tha ki mere sapne kabhi haqueeqat nahi banenge. Par phir bhi dil sirf aapkeliye dhadaktha tha. Uss din ke baad tho aapko bhoolna mereliye namumkin hogaya tha."

million dollar dilogs
"Meine apni poori zindagi mein sirf aapse hi pyaar kiya he. Mere dil mein sirf aap he, mere tan aur mann sirf aapka he aur humesha the. I love you Maan."

dia what is this u said reveal of truth but k we will wait maan to find out

but maan understanding geet words nicely that he thought for a while may be he had done anything i liked it most atleast he understood geet right by her words
But somewhere he was confused when she told about her being only his by soul and body now and before. Did he do something to her before? They didn't even talk properly even once in the college then how can he do something like that to her

precap me gete ko kyun dara rahi ho

Precap: Geet tensed..๐Ÿ˜•

waiting for next

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š

awsome part...i thought she ll blurt out the truth...but you dint let her do that๐Ÿ˜Š loved it dee...continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jab mujhe pata chala ki mere gharwale mere shaadi kara rahe ho, tho mujhe laga ki meri zindagi wahi khatam ho jayega. Par aapke uss call ne mujhe hausla di. Mujhe tab yeh pata nahi tha ki aap kaun he sirf itna pata tha ki mere honewala pati mujse kuch expect nahi kartha he. Mujhe pata tha ki mujhe aap kabhi nahi milenge tho mujhe laga yahi sahi. Par babaji ne ek aur baar mujhe surprise di, aapko meri pati banake." She hugged him tight and told, "Meine apni poori zindagi mein sirf aapse hi pyaar kiya he. Mere dil mein sirf aap he, mere tan aur mann sirf aapka he aur humesha the. I love you Maan."

superb confession dear
ossum one
really adorable dear
the way she said her feelings in a such a sweet manner really i loved it dear
if cv's ask abt season 2 story
i ll send this dear...
i mean if they ask audiecne poll
copy rights mujhe dena plsss
waiitng for the next part dear
pls update soon
and great is maan is confused state dear
he wann to know who did that?