Users

Frequent Posters

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks u guys for ur support...

here is another part...plz see the note below its imp

Part 84

Geet reached the hall and saw dadi sitting there with coffee and she can also see few more people sitting there with their back to her. she dint know who these people are. She slowly walked towards the sofa and at the same time maan came downstairs.

Maan on the other side came down and saw few people sitting infront of dadi. He dint know who they are and what they are doing here. He maintained his straight face and went and stood there. he saw geet slowly coming and she stood behind the sofa where those people were sitting.

"dadi" she spoke slowly.

Dadi looked up and saw geet standing there with her sweet smile.

"avo geet" dadi signaled her to come and sit beside her.

Geet smiled and went towards dadi not even once looked back at the people sitting there and sat beside dadi. Maan sat in another sofa between dadi's and the people's.

As geet sat beside dadi she looked at the people infront of her and was literally shocked. Maan saw her change in expression he looked at her who is looking at those people panicking. She stood up as a reflex. The three people infront of her stood and one among them strode towards her and slapped her hard on face.

"veerji" geet screamed as she fell on the floor. Maan dint expect this and was shocked when he saw her on ground. Neither dadi expected this. Maan instantly understood that he is brij geet's brother and other too are darji and mohinder geet's father.

Brij pulled her up by her hair and again tried to slap her but this time maan was quite quick he held his hand and pushed him back.

"don't u dare" he shouted as brij fell back and darji held him.

"mohinder ji I dint expect this from ur side'.or I would have never told u about geet" dadi said sternly.

Maan made geet stand on her feet and hugged her sideways. She is completely shaking in fear. He took her into the dining hall.

Every one saw them leave.

"sorry maa ji" mohinder spoke.

"shaayad mein aapko yeh baath batanahi nahi chahiyeh tha" dadi again said sternly.

"nahi maaji aap plz aisa nahium sab kaho'hum sab aapni geet se bahut pyaar karte hai..wo hamari princess hai'.bas brij gusse mein aisa kiya'plz maaji" mohinder pleaded.

"haan ji vo bus gusse mein ki meine" brij said trying to maintain his calm.

"nahi ji ab mein aapko kaise trust karsakhti hoon'I cant send her" dadi said.

"behenji aap hamari baath maaniyeh hum uss ko kuch nai kehenge" darji said.

Mean while maan made her sit on the chair and gave her water. As she drank he caressed her cheek which now turned red. He literally want to strode back and kill the guy.

"geet" maan said as she completed her water and hugged him sideways.

"maan wo mujhe phir se lejaayega'..mujhe nahi jaana haii maan'plz unne kehdo na'.i don't want to go'.mujhe tumhara paas rehna hai maan'.plzzz" geet cried in his arms.

"geet calm down geet listen'listen to me" he pulled her out of hug and cupped her face "look at me geet"

She looked at him with teary eyes. He kissed her red cheek and said "no one will take u away from me. I swear. I will kill them if they lay a finger on u'u trust me na"

She nodded her head like a child "khud say"

He smiled "then smile'.."

She smiled. He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes "that like my mishti'ab challo lets go"

"nahi maan'they will take me away" geet scared.

"no they will not'I will tell them okay" he assured her and she moved with him silently.

"nahi ji ab mein aapko kaise trust karsakhti hoon'I cant send her" dadi said.

"behenji aap hamari baath maaniyeh hum uss ko kuch nai kehenge" darji said.

"no one will take her" maan said in a cold voice entering into the room along with geet by his side. They all looked at maan and then to geet who held him close by his arm.

"par beta'" mohinder started to speak but soon was cut by maan.

Maan raised his hand to stop and gave them a deadly glare "geet kahi nahi jaayehgi bas"

With that he held geet tight and turned around and started walking upstairs.

"par shaadi tak wo hamare saath hi rehna hai" darji spoke for which maan and geet stopped and turned back. Maan's eyes turned completely red in anger as he heard the word marriage from their mouth.

"wo kisi se shaadi nai karungi'.wo shaadi se bhaag gayi issileyh ki usko shaadi nai karni hai'.u cant pressure ur decision on her" he shouted.

"par beta'" mohinder tried but maan gave him a glare and started walking back.

Dadi stood there looking at them and as maan left briji shouted "yeh kya hai'geet hamari ghar ki ladki hai use lejaane ko hum aap ki permission nai chahiyeh'hum use lekhari hi chalunga"

"bas" daadi said sternly.

"agar aap ko aapki beti ki shaadi dekhna hai to aap log yah ape aavo hum maan aur geet ki shaadi yahi par karungi" dadi said.

"par behenji" darji spoke.

"bhai saab mujhe pata hai aap logon ko izzat bahut mehne rakthe par humare liyeh hamara bacha hi sab kuch hai'.aap sab ko geet se pyaar hai par usse zyaade izzat se hai'.ab sab kuch hogaya'maan ne jo kaha wo sahi hai'..mein unki shaadi das din mein arrage karunji agar aap chaahe to aa sakhthe hai'.i don't want geet to feel alone at the time of marriage'.i will arrange farm house for ur stay" dadi said sternly and left from there.

Mohinder brij and darji left from there.

Dadi slowly made her way to maan's room. Mean while maan made geet smile. He was literally tickling her and she is rolling on the bed laughing her head out. as dadi reached near his room she heard her laugh and smiled contently.

They heard the knock on the door and maan stopped and geet instantly stood up looking dadi entering the room.

"hmm so''.. lovely couple haan?" dadi teased them.

They both blushed.

"maan geet is a girl so she blushed but tu bhii" dadi laughed out loud and geet joined her.

Maan gave them an angry glare and they both stopped.

Geet worryingly asked " dadi wo'wo'wo log'."

"geet they left'." Dadi assured her.

Geet sighed in relief.

"geet u don't want to fear them'actually I called them to tell u and maan some important thing but never expected this to turn out like this" dadi said dully.

"kya hai dadi?" geet and maan asked at a time.

Dadi smiled. They both looked at her and then at each other.

" geet I know u ran away from ur shaadi'but don't u think that's good thing u did?" dadi asked.

Geet worried now dadi knew this what if she reject her for maan?

Dadi understood her thoughts and said " aur maan u came away from that town not even looking at the girl"

Geet looked at maan confused.

"dadi plz don't speak about that I don't want to" maan said sternly.

"maan u ignore the thing happened and u can ask me to not speak but u can never change ur fate'haina geet" dadi said.

They both dint understand what she is speaking about.

Dadi controlled her laugh seeing their confused face.

"maan do u love geet?" she asked.

Maan and geet shot their heads up at her "haan dadi'.mein geet se bahut pyaar kartha hoon"

"aur geet beta tum?" dadi asked.

"mein bhi dadi'.maan ke bina jeenai sakhthi hoon" geet said.

Dadi smiled "agar aap dono ek dusreko itna pyaar karthe hoo to shaadi se kyun baagaya?"

Dadi tried really hard to control the laugh. She knows that geet dint know maan is her groom and maan dunno that geet is his bride but one thing dadi is confused is when did maan and geet met and how did they fell in love. The things she know is maan brought geet home as a friend and geet is so close to maan that she even shout on him and he even jumped his own mansion wall for her.

At first both dint get what dadi said and both said in union " nahi dadi wo shaadi'"

But then stopped after the sentence sink in their minds.

Both were literally shocked and confused.

"dadi aap yeh kya bolraheho?" maan asked

"maan aaplog shaadi se kyun bhaag gaya?" dadi said again.

They both looked still confused.

"uss shaadi jismein aaplog bhaag gaya'.usski groom maan tum ho aur bride geet tum ho" dadi said controlling her laugh.

"KYAAA" they both literally screamed making dadi close her ears'.(ohh poor dadi)

They both looked at each other and then at dadi and again said in union " NO WAY"

"uff tu log bhi na'kyun chillaraheho'.my poor ears'..ek to tum log apnihi shaadi se bhaag gaya aur ab chillaraheho" dadi said shaking her head.

"how can that be dadi'.how can geet be the bride?" maan asked confused.

"maan do u remember I called u to hosiyarpur saying I m ill and suddenly without telling u I fixed ur marriage. U became angry on me and left even without seeing the bride. The bride is gee tar geet tu to kuch kam nahi'tub hi groom ko bina dekhe ghar se bhaag gaya'.pata nahi aap log kaise mili" dadi said.

They both looked at each other shocked and literally both brust out into laugh.

Precap:

Office romance.

I really wanna stop this ff but kya karu still I m getting new ideas on office romance. So plz tell me should I write office romance or should I just complete with marriage.

New OS on maaneet

Romeo

Edited by teju2292 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
so finally they knew that 
they are bride and bridegroom dear
waiting to see geet speak abt all men
wow office romance great dear
ll be waiting dear
pls update soon
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem updates please write office romance
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update love dit
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updates dear!!
plzzz continue with the office romance!!
update soon!!
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
both parts r awesome...
loved them very very much...
grrr hate that brij... maan is there na kuch nahi hua...
wow... atlast they came to know... thats awesome...
yaar dont stop plzzz continue...
want to see their office romance...
plz continue cheyavaa
kkiddoo thumbnail
hey dear loved it will want u to continue with u r ideas as thiss ff still has a way to go ðŸ˜‰
meena.. thumbnail
awesome
fianlly they knew that thhey are bride and bridegroom
gr8 office romance
cont soon