plzzz continue soon dear!!
change12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wating...
wating...wating...
wating...wating...wating...
wating...wating...wating...wating...
wating...wating...wating...wating...
wating...wating...wating...wating...wating...
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey gals
sorry sorry sorry
sorry for being late...holding my ears...plzzz
here is the update...

Part 83

she pouted cutely and said "this is not fair"

"what is not fair?" maan asked smiling.

"you dint confess and u directly kissed me" she blushed further.

"ur way of confessing is shouting at me with a idiot tag…" maan said but geet cut his "I m so…"

Maan placed his finger on her lips and she looked at him "and my way is this"

He again kissed her and she responded immediately. They both stood there kissing again and again dunno until what the time is.

After it felt eternity their sweet looong moment was broke by a knock on his door. They immediately pulled away and geet blushed. Maan smiled and both straightened themselves and maan went to answer the door.

"hogaya?" dadi asked.

Maan was shocked listening to dadi. What do she mean by 'hogaya?' did she refer to kiss? He stood there bewildered. He turned and saw geet and geet was looking at him perplexed and fearful and he saw the same question in her eyes 'is dadi speaking about kiss?'

Dadi saw them looking at each other confused and worried she smiled inwardly and as if clearing their doubts she again spoke " kyun geet dint maan accept ur sorry? Meine socha ab tak sab kuch teek hogayi hogi par shaayad nahi hua. Mujhe pata hai iss maan babu ko manana ithna aasan kaam nahi par geet meine socho tum kar sakhthi ko…maan that's rude… look how sweetly she is saying sorry to u…u must not tease her more….come on now maan go and say its ok for her."

As soon as they both listened to dadi's first line they sighed literally and dadi smiled inwardly.

"wo mein dadi…" maan fumbled.

"when did u start shuttering maan?" dadi asked trying to control her laugh. Today she is in a mood of teasing them.

"wo…wo" maan again fumbled.

"wo maan gaya dadi" geet said quickly.

Maan looked at her and she smiled little and he smiled back.

Dadi smiled at them " ohh to maan gaya maan babu…teekai ab geet tu ghar ja aur haan kal subhe yaha aana…mujhe aap dono se kuch baath karni hai"

"ji dadi" they both said in union and dadi left them giving them chance for a good bye and good night kiss.

As soon as dadi left geet started walking out but not before maan pulled her back holding her waist from behind and lifting her up in air.

"maan yeh tum ky kar raheho" geet shocked as she was lifted into the air.

"wahi jo mujhe karna ha" maan said as he placed her on the bed and came above her.

"maan utto agar dadi ne dekha to" geet worried.

"dadi already left darling now no one can stop me" he smirked.

"maan….plz na chodo mujhe " geet pleaded him making a baby face.

"geet if u really want me to leave u then stop making that face…I can never stop me when I see that face of urs" maan said.

Geet gasped and instantly changed her face. She pushed him and he fell on his back, she got up to sitting posture but soon was pulled again by maan. Now she is on top of him.

"not so soon mishti" maan smiled.

"maan plz" geet pleaded again.

"give me my good night kiss" maan smiled naughtily looking a hr lips.

"nahi dungi…aaj ka quota hogaya" geet said and tried to getup.

"achaa!!!" maan asked.

"haan" geet said still trying.

"ek baar phir se soch lo geet" maan said.

Geet kept her finger on her chin tapping and looked up as if thinking and looked back "sochliya"

With that she got up and literally ran out of the room while maan shouted from behind "u will pay for this geet"

She turned back and replied "dekhlenge" laughing  and ran out of mansion.

Maan came out of room and stood at the starting of staircase and smiled looking at her retreating figure "u will see" he smirked and went in.

Next morning.

As dadi asked geet got ready in a salwar suit and came to mansion. But as soon as she came in maan literally pulled her to one of the empty corridors and without even giving her time to think whats happening took her lips in his and gave her a passionate kiss. Geet smiled and kissed him back.

"maaan" dadi's call made them both break and both looked at each other worriedly. He pulled her to one of the room and closed her mouth.

"mmm mm mmm" geet said trying to take his hand but his grip is tight.

"mmm mmm" geet said again but maan is no where listening he is looking at the door fearfully.

She looked at his expression he is looked at the door like a small boy who just saw a ghost.

She is not even able to laugh at last with much effort she pushed his hand and laughed out loud and fell on ground.

Maan looked at her laughing rolling on ground and stood there mesmerized. Geet stopped laughing as they both heard a knock on the door. They both panicked.

Maan looked at her and then at the door. He went to open the door but geet stopped him and pushed him behind the door and opened it by herself.

"geet beta aap yaha?" asked nakul.

"ji nakul chacha wo dadi ne mujhe bulaya" geet said.

"par aap yaha…iss kamre mein?" nakul asked again.

"kuch nahi chacha mein bas washroom use karne aayi" geet said.

"oh teekai beta dadima hall mein wait karrahi hai jaldi aajana" with that nakul went and both sighed a relief.

As soon as she closed the door maan again pulled her to him and geet slapped his shoulder lightly "maan tu bhi na…."

"main bhi kya geet?" maan asked in husky voice.

"maan chodo mujhe dadi wait kar rahi hai…hum dono jaana chahiyeh" geet tried to explain.

"pata hai" maan said and bent his head to her shoulders. Geet pushed his head with her forefinger "hogaya tumhara sazaa?"

"sazaa?" maan asked confused.

"haan…kal ki" geet giggled.

"ho wo…yeh kal waali nahi aaj ki good morning kiss hai….kal waali bhi mein lelunga par ab nahi" maan smirked.

"awww idiot" geet pushed him and ran out.

Maan walked to him room from other way.

Geet reached the hall and saw dadi sitting there with coffee and she can also see few more people sitting there with their back to her. she dint know who these people are. She slowly walked towards the sofa and at the same time maan came downstairs.

Maan on the other side came down and saw few people sitting infront of dadi. He dint know who they are and what they are doing here. He maintained his straight face and went and stood there. he saw geet slowly coming and she stood behind the sofa where those people were sitting.

"dadi" she spoke slowly.

Dadi looked up and saw geet standing there with her sweet smile.

Precap:

Reaction

Don't worry friends I m writing next part will update soon.

Sorry for being late. Planning to end this so plzzz comment more….

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
loved it dear
but dear
i just wann listen how geet says those feeliongs
of GENELIA  when she drunkdear
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear...
maan n geet n unke kiss...marjavan...
loved it very much...
thank u very much fr such a lovely update...
waiting fr d nxt part...
continue soon plz...u better make it fast...haan?joking...
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part.Edited by SONU_29 - 12 years ago