finally done with all the parts... nice one... do continue soon

Thanks dear...will surely cont soon...😊 i have added you in my pm list...😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

really amazing part di...

loved it..

i really hope prithvi got to know everything..

n get it from sameera..

thnx for the pm...

Hi Sweetie ...thanks a lot for appreciating Tum Mere Ho...i regularly check your comments and i am glad you like this FF so much... lets see what happens further...
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_dubey1709

loved the part... Lets see now wat will happen???

thanks for appreciating dear...i will try and update soon...😊
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

sorry yaar 

aaj IF pe LIKE nahi kar raha so plz dnt mind 
but awesome part
full of suspence, pain ...interesting

thanks dear...that's alright...your comments are much appreciated...😊
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: mddmayuri

hey dhanvi,

sorry for late comment , i couldnt comment for many updates..
but i read it all and it is awesome
and what is this twist , u completely shocked me
i hope this twist will not seperate our  lovebirds..
update soon

😊Hi sweetie...thanks for your lovely comments...i will try and update soon...lets get everyone out of this big suspense now...time to unfold the story... πŸ˜‰
Freethinker thumbnail

My sweet and lovely readers😊

Thanks for appreciating TUM MERE HO...i have left a quote for every comment if you would like to read...once again thanks a lot...😊 I can't explain i am so happy after reading all the comments and messages...

Please PM me if you want me to continue TUM MERE HO further...

lots of lov πŸ€—

Dhanvi

Part 55

Sameera "so you are doubting Nandini '..you should talk to Nandini...not me"

Prithvi "answer me what I asked..." he said firmly

Sameera "i never imagined you will talk to me like that"

Prithvi "you and Nandini both are hiding something...its much better if you tell"

Sameera "i have already answered you Prithvi...nothing happened and now I have to go"

Sameera left the room... Prithvi dialed a no...

After some time...

it was late evening...

Nandini entered the house with two shopping bags when a servant approached her...

Servant "maam my Son is unwell can I please take leave, I will be back tomorrow"

Nandini "oh sure...please take care of your Son"

She said and walked towards Sameera'a room...she didn't find her...she saw a note on the table
"Nandini I am going out at a friends place...i will be back tomorrow morning"

Nandini immediately turned towards the door to stop the servant to leave the house but he was already gone...

She dialed Prithvi's no...it was switched off...she called another no...

Nandini "can I talk to Prithvi please"

Daya "sorry maam, Prithvi sir is busy and is not in the office...he has gone to the site."

Nandini "ok...whenever Prithvi comes back please ask him to come home"

Nandini felt scared...she went inside her room...there wasn't anyone in the house... she took her medicine and was about to change when she heard something...she went towards the bathroom...the tap was open and the water dripping from the tap was making noise...

she relaxed and closed the tap...she came back to the room... again she heard the sound of the tap...she went inside to close the tap but screamed loudly... she saw her uncle's body in the bath tub... she yelled loudly and tried to open the room...it was locked...she went through the back door and climbed up the stairs...she started sweating...as if her senses stopped working...she went towards the terrace...but she was followed by Deepak... his eyes weren't blinking at all...he stared at Nandini and was moving towards her... she couldn't even scream because of the fear...her body was trembling with fear...she was scared to death...she started moving backwards...there wasn't any space left as she reached the edge of the terrace...she fainted as Deepak was coming near...and accidentally her foot slipped and she fell off the terrace...

Deepak smiled and took off the bruised mask and fake eyes... Sameera came and hugged him tightly... Deepak smiled... "its done"

Prithvi came from behind "wow...what a plan"

Deepak tried to hit him but Prithvi punched him hard on his face making him unable to get up...

Prithvi then slapped Sameera "you betrayed the ones who cared for you"he said fiercely looking at her...

Sameera fell to the ground...

Deepak got up on his feet and tried to punch Prithvi... Prithvi knocked him again...he punched him so hard on his head that he fell on the floor...

Amar "no Prithvi...don't kill him...i will arrest him"

but Prithvi did not listen and again hit him hard...

Amar came in between and stopped Prithvi...

Amar while hand cuffing Deepak "do you even know whom you are fighting with...pray to God that I reached on time...otherwise this boxer would have killed you to death"

Amar took Deepak and Sameera...then looked around "Prithvi please find Nandini"

Prithvi looked for Nandini who was unconsiously lying on the roof top, she wasn't fallen off completely...as soon as she turned towards the other side she was about to slip but her hands were still holding the roof...Prithvi saw her and moved his hand forward to help her...he pulled her towards himself...

She looked at Prithvi and hugged him tightly...

________***********

After some time...

Prithvi "Nandini...wake up...are you alright??"

Nandini was lying on the bed...she opened her eyes slowly " Prithvi ...i ...wanted"

Prithvi "sshh...don't say anything...i know the whole story"

Nandini "story"

Prithvi "Deepak killed your Father for the property but when he came to know that your Father had written a will he came to kill you...but if he had killed you, he knew he might get into trouble...so he planned this whole drama with Sameera who used you...you trusted her and didn't tell about the incident to anyone"

Nandini "but I did shoot him...then how come he's alive"

Prithvi "you didn't shoot him...that gun didn't make any bullets...there was another gun with Sameera...she made three shots in the air... and Deepak had already tied some blood clothes around his body...he just pressed the clothes so that you could see the blood and think you have shot him..."

Nandini "but his body...i mean I myself locked it threw it in the lake"

Prithvi "after you did throw...Sameera gave him the chance to escape...she went back to the lake and opened the box..."

Nandini "oh...so I was getting scared for no reason"

Prithvi "yes and you were feeling guilty for something you never did... you were innocent..."

Nandini "but how did you got to know all this??"

Prithvi "you don't know me yet" he smiled... "i can instantly guess when something is going wrong with you...well I had a doubt on Sameera and when I asked her then I was sure that there was something fishy...i also knew they will soon do something...so I kept an eye on her and got to knew about the whole story"

Nandini started thinking something...

Prithvi "what are you thinking ??"

Nandini "nothing...just wondering how could Sameera do something like that..."

Prithvi "Deepak trapped her...and she fell for him...then she planned with him for your property...now forget it...don't worry"

Nandini smiled "i don't have to worry when you are there with me"

both hugged each other...

______****************

My sweet and lovely readers😊

Thanks for appreciating TUM MERE HO...i have left a quote for every comment if you would like to read...once again thanks a lot...😊 I can't explain i am so happy after reading all the comments and messages...

Please PM me if you want me to continue TUM MERE HO further...

lots of lov πŸ€—

Dhanvi

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
Finally the truth is out no more troubles 4 them plz time for a romance plz
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria_awan

Finally the truth is out no more troubles 4 them plz time for a romance plz

Thanks a lot Dear...your comments are much appreciated..
Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice update dear very gud
i love ur ff
put sum more scenes of prithvi n nandni
thanks 4 pm
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejjo