Posted: 12 years ago

I love this pic...aww dat dog is really beautiful... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

TV's hot hunks with tattoos
22 Jan 2012 - 12:10

Gurmeet Choudhary 

We hope you folks enjoyed ogling at the TV hotties flaunting their sexy tattoos. Now we are continuing with our "ink" trail and presenting the men of the industry with their sexy tattoos. We bet all butterflies (read: girls) out there will get super crazy and scream out loud.

Gear up to enter the realm of sexiness. Increase the temperature of your air-conditioner as we have in the house, Ronit Roy, Karan Singh Grover, Akashdeep Sehgal aka Sky, Siddharth Bhardwaj, Aditya Redij, Gurmeet Choudhary, Amit Tandon and Kunwar Amar.

Click on a pic above to view the slideshow. Enjoy the visual treat. And do comment and let us know who is your favourite hunk with a hot tattoo. Cheers!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/tvs-hot-hunks-tattoos

cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

waoh thanx for the articles apu..πŸ˜ƒ

hez so so madly in love wid tatooz..
and i lv hiz tatooz..πŸ˜†

aww frankiee is too adorable..
i have seen how AT loves to play wid him.. in some clipπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

double post😳

Edited by cherry_an - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail

ye kahan se nikali ruchu AT is ma kaisa lag raha hai uncle uncle πŸ˜†πŸ˜† is ki eye sight weak hain or fashion ma specs phenta hai πŸ˜†
jsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANrucha

Puppy love

By: Amit Tandon Date:  2009-10-27 Place: Mumbai

Amit Tandon, actor 

Frankie, my three and a half year old Labrador, is my jaan. I got him during my first serial 'Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai'. The late Garry Binder, who was directing that show, got Frankie for me from Pune. Since, I was living alone at that time, caring for him was a big issue. For the first few days, I used to take Frankie with me to the sets, where all of us would feed him milk and Parle G biscuits. He was showered with immense love and affection from the cast and crew, especially from Garry. 

Now, he is left in the care of my servant who is also very attached to him.

Frankie is a very peaceful dog. He hardly barks. Frankie also loves to be pampered. He is emotional too. Whenever, he feels that you're upset with him, he will give you those sheepish looks, which can be quite cute. 

He loves to eat, and his appetite is no less than a pehelwan. He will eat non-stop as long as you continue feeding him. Normally, we keep him on a doggie diet but sometimes I spoil him with lots of chicken and kebabs.

He loves to play ball and run around. And he knows how to shake hands when visitors come home. Besides me, he is very attached to Ruby, my wife and my sister. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww so so cute his dog is so cute πŸ˜ƒ
jsha thumbnail
hi anyone home? πŸ˜ŠEdited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail
like this siggie on AT πŸ˜Š

jsha thumbnail
Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail