NICE PART PLS UPDATE SOON.---BFHR
TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...

continue soon
varsha-sharma thumbnail

PART-26

Maan hugging geet and pouring all his pain by tears…he need his own person to share is pain..he need to sooth his pain by her touch it can be done by only geet…he become child in her hug. Geet amused..her heart wrenched hearing anni painful  experience. Maan tears proved that how much he love her…as a brother he couldn't hear her painful explanation about those horror incidents.

He is loosing his patience, control …, he forget everything…geet hands unknowingly caressed his back. Her simple touch is soothing his pain. her simple move making him to pour all his pain out.  maan tightened his grip around her neck….its not a just physical attraction or something else. The two hearts just soothing their pains to each other. Geet silently pouring tears but maan sobbing loudly. Arjun just came to speak with geet but he moved back. He didn't mistake them. He already knew the news that she married maan by medias. He just went back.

Even he is disturbed after hearing anni's painful past..but he didn't change the decision. Whatever anni exposed her self  when she is in under hypnotism he found her innocence there…he found how much pain she bared…he knew how when own brother feel when he hear the painful incident by his sister . Geet taken care her like her own child…even she is also in pain…both are trying to sooth their pain. he came out brushing his hairs.

Nearly its almost more then half on hour.  Maan still dipping his head down. He didn't dare to see her eyes. those eyes always stands for only purity and honest. Geet understood his pain .today she saw different maan in her life. till today she saw a monster in him . for the first time she saw some humanity in him. she pressed his palm slightly. He lifted his gaze. Her eyes and her touch trying to  heal his pain.

After some hours anni woke from her sleep. she is looking little fresh.  Maan and geet waiting for her. she smiled looking at them. The same smile like child..maan heart again squished  in  pain. who spoiled my anni happiness….really don't know…who brought geet name in mid…why yash given me wrong information…only questions no answers…geet sat next to her….anni placed her head on geet chest.

"anni how you are feeling  now.."

"ok.." she told with smiling.

Arjun ask geet to take her house. At same time dadima entered anni room. "geet you and anni both ready and come with me. KM is ready to welcome  both of you …"dadima is very happy just she is  behaving like young girl.

"no dadima…"geet try to speak…

"geet chup…bill kul chup…I am not ready to leave my daughter in law or my grand daughter any more …get ready …car is waiting…"maan stood little feet away. Anni surprised hearing dadima words.

"dadima what you said… geet is your daughter in law…"

"ha anni…maan and geet already married…without informing anybody…"dadima told in fake anger.

Anni hugged geet happily. "geet mere bhabhi…hay baghavan…geet mere bhabhi …thank god ..thank god…"she hugged geet again and again  she kissed her on cheeks. Geet face turned to pale…how to face all this..how can I ruin their happiness..but I should tell…she saw maan at eye corner. He is standing little feet away tying his arms on his chest. There is a slight smile on his lips.  don't know what is running in his mind. don't know what was the necessity to agree that he married me and accepting my baby…how to come out from this tangle. Why all are tangling to me…

"pls dadima , I want to speak to you…"

Dadima is not in the mood to hear her words. "no geet chup chap mere sath challo…"

Maan understood what geet trying to tell.  he stood next geet and hold her hand….his  eyes are requesting her …dadima is turning other side…she didn't notice it. He whispered in her ear "pls geet.." he pressed her palm. Geet try to free her hand..but he is too strong..now his eyes were almost pleading…anni turn to geet…

"geet if you come with me I am ready to go KM or else ill stay with you…"anni suborning  like small child.

"chalo geet..bahuth hogaya…tum dono ki beech jo kuch be huwa muje patha nahi. Muje mere bahu mere ghar may chayiye…maan kuch bolo na…" dadima now charged on maan. maan dipped his head down.

"geet ek minute…."arjun entered in mid…geet followed him…

"geet , I don't know what is happening with you , but I suggest you to go with anni…bcoz already her life is in danger. if she stayed with you she will be safe…we  can find out the real  culprit. Even I am not dare to send her alone with dadima. Don't know who is trying to kill her…why can't you go with her…"yes he is right …but how can I found…how can I go in the name daughter in law its not right..if I explain dadima she will agree later I can not be in KM…first I should found the real culprit who played dirty game with anni.

She agreed….

Geet and anni stood in front of KM. whole KC employees stood inside the KM to welcome geet and anni. dev eyes were pouring tears looking anni. some where he feel great for geet. anni rushed inside first and hold arathi thali in her hand to welcome her bhabhi. She made arathi and  she kept tilaka to  maan and geet with her right hand ring finger  …everyone pour plenty of flower on maan and geet. geet controlling her self .why what's happening …no every thing is going wrong I am not his wife or I am not daughter in law of KM. how to explore the truth…oh when will be the correct time will come to explore all this truths. And this maan ….why I am going dumb in front of maan  sir ..why I am feeling balvanth in every touch of maan sir . Its very familiar to me. his each look remembering me my dream groom which is following me from my child hood…

"come in geet…."she pushed kalash  from her right leg which is filled by rice next. she placed her foot  in vermilion powder mixed water which is filled in big plate. Then one by one step  she moved inside.  Her red foot print is looking really cute in side the KM. After some step maan lifted her in his arms according to dadima guidance. Geet heart beat raised to tribal…slightly she shivered…ye kaisa rasam hain she murmured her self. maan made his way to directly to his room and placed in his bed. Geet about faint. Geet didn't expected such  a  grand welcome from KM and this behavior from maan. his act given goose bumps on  her skin….again balvath…oh god when it will end…her baby kicked once forcefully…her hand went automatically  on her tummy….

"geet kya huwa ..tum theek haina…"maan worried. He placed his hand on her tummy. She felt now the baby is running  in her tummy. Without her knowledge small smile slipped on her lips feeling her baby naughtiness.

"geet…"again maan disturbed her…

"ha…"she didn't dare to gaze at him.  don't why her mind is craving for his touch…this time she didn't removed his hand from her tummy…

Anni rushed inside "geet this is too bad…you come with me, …sorry bhai I take geet with me…"geet thanked anni to relieving from this room. Immediately she went with anni.  dadima don't know the truth but she is thinking some misunderstanding between geet and maan .she hope that it will solve very soon when they stay under one roof. Very soon time can heal their pains. Here time is a medicine for everything.

At sameera house….

"she is Mrs.geet singh khurana…my wife "maan holding geet in his arms and trying to escape from media.

Sameera thrown  remote on couch….this is the big bang breaking news in all the channel from yesturday. Finally …finally she wined maan. maan agreed her in front of this society. Her eyes poured tears…I lost maan…

Her past came in front of her eyes…

Sameera father and maan were business partners .sameera always in the back of maan. always  her eyes shines looking his hot personality. She want to be in his arms. She need hot…hot experience from maan before marriage….  But  maan is not responding her properly.  He is  always busy in his works. At same time brij entered in her life.  he trapped her easily. He filled her desires…Later she knew that he running drug market in India. she didn't expect that brij character is so much horrible. He started to blackmail her holding her video's…day by day even she addicted to him. she couldn't away from him. she knew the capacity of maan…now her eyes fell on his money. She made a deadly plan to cover everything. She need maan for status and money . she tried to hide her relation with brij. At same time  anni caught her in red hand…she knew how much she love her brother. When truth explore in front of maan will refuse  her..she shivered in fear…another deadly plan made to trap anni. they kidnapped her . even sameera didn't expected that brij gang will rape her..but anni is a beautiful and untouchable girl…before killing her they wanted to taste her. fate played another game they thought anni already dead but she is still alive until maan reach hotel. Maan admitted immediately and save her life.

Again sameera scared if maan knows the truth. Here fait is in her side…anni become panic and she started to suffer by men phobia. Yes this is enough to hold her truth…day by day she visited KM and started to inject slow poison forcefully to her. no one doubted bcoz she is maan fiance.  Some time she stay in KM and started to torcher anni at mid nights. at same  time maan trying to trace victims…he booked private detectives. She knew very well in hotel blue moon there is a CC camera .her guess is right yash try to track the CD. Sameera purchased security in hotel blue moon . another idea rushed her mind. any day brij can  turn to evil in her life. he is a  prickle in her life..now this is the time to vanish him also…she edited only her part  using geet  structures. Actually once when she visited hosaipur with brij she  saw geet  . some how she found  some videos which is related  to geet . She edited only her part  using geet pictures. She knew next what will happen. Already maan burning to take revenge. He lost his temper..he lost his thinking capacity….but here unexpected twist taken…maan planned to take revenge in other way…..he married geet to cheat her…to give same pain to her family… after maan left her alone in guest house sameera got the news immediately from her people who is following him. Immediately she suggested her goons to kill her…but even she surprised at first time looking alive in KC.

same time some  how anni escaped from KM and run away. From the day one brij and sameera trying to catch her but they are not succeed.

Sameera woke from her deep thought when she heard door knock on her room. "yes come in…."she sat straightly. She surprised when brij entered… She hugged him at one jerk. "where are you all these days…."she kissed him tightly showing how much she is missing him.

Precap: pls wait for old pre cap.

Hi,

Thanks buddies for your likes and comments…really I have not expected so much of love from your part. Same is expected to this part also.

Imp: some buddies asking me to give my FB account…really sorry …already I quit my FB account after original geet show end in on screen. Now no interest to visit FB.

Thanks,

Varsha.

srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

this is awesome and great
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome going . so, brij and sameera are real culprit .
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...superb...
dis sameera...such an evil person...being a woman...hw can she do dis to other women...someone can b greedy fr money but dis much...n fr mere desires she became so low dat anbody can use her...its disgusting...im happy maan n geet are together...i wish maan to find out d truth soon n punish dem to d core...
waiting fr d nxt update...
update soon plz...
thank u fr d lovely update...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem part this sAMEERA AND BRIJ

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sameera and brij both of devil inn dono ki to main... {cursing}
puth thumbnail