drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Swati great OS, I think it's the perfect gift for for our Aash 😉
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

mai sacchi me sharnaimg abhi

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

abhi to sirf vanity me entry hui hai

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aashu sach bol tune yeh OS kitni baar padha aur kitna daydreams dekha uske baad 😆 

See sweetheart you now have an OS on your love story soon the love story will come true, I'm sure of it, I wish I was in front of you to see you blushing 😆 Love You 🤗
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
❤️

Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

Hehe...finally finished this OS...

Finally😛
it wasn't long swati well I would say it was way too short...if we with aashu prospective...I felt kuch hone se pehle hi khatam hogya...But brilliantly written gul👏 ...
Thanks😳
really I didn't expected the story to go this way...Not keeping Maaneet on main side neither cutting them out...and even gave this new jodi full attention...NISHU...haye 😍 meko hi itna dreamy lag raha hai
Well, the point is that I am not able to write anything without Maaneet in it, but I was pretty clear that This one had to be a Nishu story with Maaneet as the connecting thread😊 And yeah, meko bhi Nishu dreamy lagte hain😳
Okie now without my extra bakwaas 
Don't you dare call my Wardah's comments bakwaas😡I loveee them

swati very well written I loved the way U took characters and fit them so easily and perfectly into the story I really loved your story babes it was just tooo tooo tooo simple nothing much of twist n all a simple separation not too long(may be for aashu😆) but they way U kept it simple it really touched it to my heart or rather I say the characters rather the main leads added the extra chill which I simply loved it for which U defo receive this 🤗
Awww...thanks Wardah🤗I am glad you liked it😃

This is for aashu I really don't have to say this that on which cloud or heaven U may be I definitely can realize not on this earth anymore... How I wish that this OS or your dream really come true...How I wish that U really get your Np ...your man in Dreams...your Love of life...N whatever U consider him...How I wish U live a blissful life with him...At last how I wish all my prayers in your favor be just Granted...How I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing to your immense love for him I really got this into my mind and just thought of posting it😉 seems perfect for U!

The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little pray for you
While combing my hair now,
And wondering what dress to wear now,

I say a little prayer for you

Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart
and I will love you
Forever, and ever, we never will part
Oh, how I love you
Together, forever, that's how it must be
To live without you

Would only mean heartbreak for me.

I run for the bus, dear,

While riding I think of us, dear,
I say a little prayer for you.

At work I just take time
And all through my coffee break-time,
I say a little prayer for you.

and I will love you Forever,
and ever we never will part
Oh, how I'll love you
To live without you

Would only mean heartbreak for me.

My darling believe me, ( believe me)

For me there is no one but you!
Please love me too (answer his pray)
And I'm in love with you (answer his pray)

Answer my prayer now babe (answer his pray)

and I will love you

Forever, and ever we never will part

Oh, how I'll love you
 To live without you
Would only mean heartbreak for me

Awesome song😃

princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

baby maine wapas padha aabhii,...

best way to start my new YR..

i loveee u

Love you more😳
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SOLACEofEYES

awesome os reading 2nd time n commenting also.

It feels great to read this😊
princess163 thumbnail

Thanks😃
princess163 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Swati great OS, I think it's the perfect gift for for our Aash 😉

Thanks a lot😃 I too hope it is😛
princess163 thumbnail

Since the first part of the OS was more of story, less of romance(and less maaneet too), so here is second and final part of the OS, which will hopefully be satisfactory.

If you remember, I had mentioned in the end of the first part that NiShu got married within a month while Maaneet enjoyed a long courtship. Well, I am going to write about NiShu's month long courtship period. So, this part begins a week from the confession day. Somehow, as it turns out, this one doesn't really have dialogues, just situations. I don't know why it came out this way, but it lacks conversations. I can edit to make way for conversations if you think its needed. Do let me know your views.

This OS is for Aashu di, as is obvious, but in addition to her, I dedicate this part to my siso Reya(maankigeet4ever) for always being there and supporting me through everything. You could take this as an early Bday present siso.

Enjoy! ;)

Part 2

As rays of bright light seeped in through the windows, disturbing Aashu's sleep, she woke up with a smile on her face. That's new, coz Aashu LOVES her sleep and hates the sun for spoiling it for her every morning. But, that was for a reason. Since the time she had fallen in love with Nissar, its him she had dreamt of every night''while in college she was living her fantasy in her dreams for not having enough courage to accept the truth, the last four years, while she was pretending to have moved on, the truth was that she had loved to sleep coz in her dreams she would drop all pretensions and be with the man of her dreams, be in a world where he loved her back and they lived together happily. So, every morning she would try to steal as much time as possible with him in her dreamland, waking up to the harsh reality with an ache in her heart and a frown on her face.

But, that had changed a week back. Since the day she had heard him say the three words that she had always longed to hear, her dreams were better, with him still dominating them, but the reality was even better. Ahhh! She was transported to the memory of the past week with a wide grin on her face. After he had proposed to her and she had cribbed for the delay of four long years in his confession, he had promised to make up for the lost time. He could obviously not bring back the lost time, but he was making the present far better. Every day as she would open her eyes, she would be greeted by a bouquet of her favourite red roses with a card saying I LOVE YOU with most romantic poems she had ever read accompanying them. She would just blush and thank God for bestowing her with so much love. She still couldn't understand why her mother had not questioned her about the flowers till now. Yeah, her parents knew about Nissar and were more than happy about the alliance and for finding their old, bubbly Aashu back, but still, it would be embarrassing as hell to answer question about the flowers. At first she thought of telling him not to send them, but didn't have the heart to deny him the opportunity to shower her with his love. After all, he too had burned for four years the way she had! And today she finally got to know the secret behind the discreetness of the flowers when she saw Geet getting the flowers, and then pulling out a sealed card, opening it and leaving it on the flowers. Hmmm'.her guy had to be applauded! He chose the one person as his ally who could get away with everything. But hey! Who was she to complain? She loved it!

And so, her days would begin with his love declaration through the flowers and the poem, to be proceeded by an equally romantic message from him pronounce his love for her, followed by their meeting on the sets. Yes, she was still going to the sets with Geet, more like, not FOR Geet now. Her parents were oblivious to the little detail that Nissar was directing the very show that Geet and Maan worked for. They just knew that Aashu was going to Geet's sets to have spend time with her before her marriage. Aashu wasn't willing to hide that from her parents but gave in after Geet persisted. Deep in her heart, she also wanted to be as close to Nissar as possible. The long separation had just increased her craving for him manifold.Both of them had agreed that they would tell Aashu's parents the truth in another week and that would mean staying away from each other till the wedding. Sigh! That would be bad, but necessary.

She was free these days. When Nissar came to London, they discussed about her career. They had decided that she would come back to India and set-up her practice after their honeymoon. She was officially on a break after four years. He was apprehensive about her leaving behind her job, but she assured him that she always wanted to come back to her own country anyways but couldn't gather the courage to come back for good because of the memories associated with the place. But now, there was no way in hell that she would stay away from her family, friends and her country. She was enjoying the pampering the girl receives before the wedding and the bliss that his love was.

Breaking out her thoughts, she again looked at the flowers in front of her, and read the day's card which said:

Irrespective of the times, I'll be there for you.

Life is a gift, coz God gave you as a present to me.

Unfathomable is what shines through your eyes,

Vain would my life, without a glance from the beautiful depths,

U & Me-together forever!

23 more days love, and you will be mine forever.

A blush again made its way to her cheeks at the thought of what he meant by the last statement, and that's how Geet found her when she came looking for Aashu since they had to leave.

Pyaase hain naina, tarse saare raina, jinme tu'.hai rehta'..

Started singing Geet, making Aashu groan and hide her face in her palms. She knew she wouldn't see the end of Geet's teasing through the day now. She wasn't the type to be shy and all, but then, love changes you. She had changed, she was no longer Aashu, she was Nissar's Aashu. They weren't married yet, but they had already taken their wows in the heart and given themselves to each other when they confessed their love. The wedding would just make it official. As she was again lost in her thoughts, she was dragged to the washroom by a screaming Geet and she realized to her dismay that they were late. The shoot didn't begin for another hour, but she and Nissar used to spend some time together before the shoot began and today she was late for it. Nissar, though madly in love with her, was a thorough professional and while shooting, he was just NP, the director who had created the sizzling on-screen pair of Maan and Geet, thereby creating the off screen couple too. Funnily enough, both Maan and Geet had been asked to retain their original names for the show as they suited the show's demands. While Aashu would sit there and admire Nissar from a distance discreetly, she also watched as Maan and Geet poured their heart out o each other with each line they spoke as a part of the script. Of course they had to set the screen on fire-who wouldn't be enchanted when they brought so much love and passion to the show.

They had gone for a double date of sorts on the weekend. It was fun. The three college friends bonded and had fun, while Maan effortlessly merged into the group, cracking them up with his witty comebacks to Geet's lines. During the lunch breaks, Geet would leave Aashu and Nissar in her vanity, telling them she was giving them privacy, while the truth was, she loved spending time with Maan and this gave her the perfect opportunity. But, who cares! Both the couples were happy with the arrangement. While Maan and Geet would chat away, having fun, and romancing; Aashu and Nissar just enjoyed each other's company. There were times they would sit and eat silently for the whole time. It wasn't an uncomfortable or forced silence; it was a soothing, comfortable silence that didn't need to be filled with mindless chatter. They were just happy to bask in their togetherness, sometimes sharing stories from the four years apart, sometimes reliving their time from college.

It was a similar sight today as well. As the lunch break was announced, Geet came upto where Aashu was seated and dragged her to her vanity.

Geet, "Sit! The food must be coming and so would be Jijs!", she said winking.

Nishu blushed again just thinking of him. Having known him for so long, she had expected the jittery feeling before meeting him to subside but she was wrong. Everytime she saw him, was with him, was waiting for him, she would feel like a teen crushing on someone. She would get the butterflies and the nervously excited.

"Oye hoye! Badi laal-peeli ho rahi hai? Sabr kar, Jij ko aane de, phir unke saamne sharmaana. Wo pehle se hi fida hain, aur zaada ho jaaenge!", Geet teased mercilessly.

Just then, Maan entered dragging a distraught looking Nissar with him.

"Maan, yaar, mujhe abhi thoda aur kaam hai", Nissar said giving him a desperate look.

"Nope! Nothing over food and specially Bhabhi! She is waiting here for you and you are busy with your work! So no done bro!", Maan scolded.

Nissar fell silent the moment he laid his eyes on Aashu's red face as she sat there waiting for him. But Maan continued, "Dekh rahe ho Aashu Babhi, abhi se ye haal hai toh baad me kya karega? Baand ke rakho, warna ye apne kaam se hi shaadi karlega", playfully nudging NP.

Geet dragged him away saying their job was over.

"Kuch zaroori kaam ho to aap jaake khatm karlo. I will wait here.", Aashu said.

Nissar moved and sat next to her, taking her hand in his, he said, " You are now done with waiting for me. Those four years were enough and nothing is more important than my Jaan to me", looking into her eyes lovingly.

Aashu laid her head o his chest and he wrapped his arms around her as they again slipped into the familiar soothing music of their love, feeding each other and talking about the day.

The week passed in a similar fashion. It was the last day of the week, that is, the last day of NP and Aashu's meeting before they stayed away till the wedding. Sure they would meet for the ceremonies, but it would be nothing since they would be surrounded by family and friends.

After pack-up, Geet and Aashu were in Geet's vanity, about to go back when Geet left here there for five minutes saying she needed to talk to someone and that she would be back in 5 min. After Geet left, a spot boy brought a package to Aashu saying Geet had sent it for her.

Aashu curiously opened the packet to find a lovely white suit with a note that said,

"Don't freak out! Since you and Jeejz have to endure a 15 day separation after tonight, this is just a little surprise from Maan and Me. Get ready quickly and meet jijz outside the studio in 10 min.

Love you!"

Aashu merely smiled at her friend's thoughtfulness and got ready and left. As she made her way out, after sending a thankyou message to both Maan and Geet, who had even made plans to cover up for both of them, waiting for them to go home together, she found Nissar waiting for her in his black Merc. She couldn't help but admire how sweet, yet Handsome he looked wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. They had a table booked at a small but posh restaurant and had a lovely night.

Meanwhile, after sending their friends to their last date as bachelors, Maan and Geet were now seated in Maan's car.

"We have about two hours to kill before I can go home to find Aashu so that we could go to her place together", Geet said after reading Aashu's message where she had informed her about it.

"Yeah! What do you want to do?", asked Maan.

"I have no clue. I am too tired", Geet said.

"Should we order something and eat at my place?" Maan asked and then immediately added, "if that's fine by you", warily.

Geet smiled and said, "Don't worry Maan. I trust you. Your place it is then!"

Maan and Geet reached Maan's plac. They were both seated on the couch, eating pizzas and laughing while Geet narrated incidents from her college life. She felt at peace with him, a feeling of safety engulfing her. She leaned on him, and he shifted so that she was on his lap, while he stretched himself on the couch getting more comfortable. He then said, "I love you Geet. I know its too early but I know you are the one for me", wrapping his hands around her waist.

Geet kept her hands on his and responded with a smile, "I love you too Maan and I know I will never love as much as I love you. I never believed in love, let alone thinking of falling for someone. But you make me happy, you make my life beautiful, and I never want to lose you", she said, her voice thick with emotions.

He turned her around slightly, and brushed his lips with hers. He felt her shiver and smiled against her lips. It wasn't the hot, earth shattering kiss, it was just a sweet kiss, sealing their promise, sealing their togetherness, and their love. She laid there with her head hear heart, listening to the rhythmic beating of his heart and wondered how could she get so lucky to get him. She knew he loved her to death and she was truly blessed.

15 days later-NiShu's Wedding

Aashu was nervous. Period.

She was happy, excited, glowing, but nervous. After all, it was her wedding day. After 4 years of unbearable pain, the day was finally here. She would become his today'.in front of the whole world. She would be Mrs. Nissar Parvez today. She couldn't help the heat from rising to her cheecks as she thought about it. Geet was here, helping her to get ready. Geet looked really pretty in a pink saaree, and why shouldn't she? It was her best friend's wedding-a best friend who was more like a sister to her. Aashu owed the day to Geet. If it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have seen this day. Geet had been doing up her face and hair and had forbidden Aashu from looking at the mirror before she was done with her work. After an endless wait of two hours, when Aashu finally saw her refliection in the mirror, she gasped. Staring back at her was a beautiful girl-no, a beautiful woman, dressed in a green traditional sharara, with heavy golden embroidery, matching jewels that made her look nothing less than a princess. The glow n her face made her look far more beautiful than any beauty product ever could.

"Kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye", Geet said, while placing a nazar ka teeka behind Aashu's ear.

"I will miss you!", Aashu creied hugging Geet close.

"Don't you dare ruin my hard-work Aashu. And I am not dying, neither are you. I will meet you everyday so stop being so melodramatical. Actress main hoon, tu nahin", Geet scolded playfully, discreetly wiping a tear from her eye that threatened to spill out before breaking the hug and wiping Aashu's face as well.

They were joined by their other friends who had come to witness the wedding of their two friends with huge grins and We-Told-YOU-You-Love-Each-Other look on their faces.

Aashu was speechless when they all entered and shouted SURPRISE!

Aashu had invited all of them but all had said that they were busy and they wouldn't be able to make it. She had no idea that this was a surprise planned well in advance by Geet who had already confirmed their plans. Aashu looked around to see Sonia, Rochana, Esha ,Gouri, Manashi, Swati, Nidhi, Reva, Muskan all there. She was even more shocked to find that even her TQ Reya, Her Kamini Jia, and her friends Sano and Annie had made it from abroad. They shared a group hug and chatted. They all left to meet their Jijz while Geet stayed. Aashu hugged her again and said, "How do you manage to get the BEST gifts ever for me? On eid you gifted me my life, and today, my happiness."

"That's coz I am the best!", geet replied gleefully, earning a smack from Aashu.

They made their way downstairs to the wedding area. Aashu was finally seated with Geet by her side and a thin translucent wall separating her and the man of her dreams. She couldn't see her face behind the sehra but could make out Maan sitting by his side, evidently gawking at Geet. She turned to Geet and found her lost in Maan as well. She pinched her and laughed silently as Geet turned crimson at being caught.

As Kazi sahib  asked both of them if they accept the other, she again felt the nervous flutter in her heart that had subsided when she had seen him. At the sound of "Kabool hai", from both sides, cheers broke around as people hugged each other and gave gifts. Aashu couldn't belive she was his now. She was Aashu Nissar Parvez from today.

After a lavish treat and a grand reception, they were finally alone in their room and they were united in every sense. After all, it was a moonless night and there was a power cut. They had thankfully not bothered with Lamps or Lanterns! LOL!

As she fell asleep in the arms of her love, Aashu silently murmured to herself- Dreams do come true''.

With this, I end this OS, though I am sure NiShu's story goes on. I never write such long parts, but I guess I have a particular fondness with Nishu that makes me write on. Hope you liked it Aashu di. Love you

For everyone else, I hope you love Nishu the way I do and had fun reading about them. Our Maaneet are also very muc in love and I did put their romance too.

Do HIT THE LIKE TAB if liked it and LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS!

Love

Swati

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...😛

4 PMing me ...😃

ur all updates r  dear...😳

ur update .....

really  ...😃

u really done  dear..👏👏..

dear...4 ur hard work...👍🏼

lots of   4 u dear...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

she got her love...

thnx for PM...