Very interesting dear, continue soon.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 51
oh so Sasha too in hands with Naintara...
hope Geet finds Armaan...
cont soon...
princes939 thumbnail
Update soonEdited by princes939 - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
aur kitnaa time lagega dearr
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for the delay! But I hope the update makes up for it! Well guys as usual can you please give me lots comments and likes...and well the next update...I don't know when that will be as I am ill and I have exams for the next 2 days...so really don't know...maybe on friday but I can't promise!

Part 52

Maan woke up to find Geet sitting next to him on her laptop looking at something every important as she she didn't even give him a glance. Maan sat up groggily and glanced into her laptop. He sound that she was doing a database check on Mr. Saxena.

Maan: Geet...kya kar rahi ho?

Geet: Kuch nahi Maan...aap so jayiye...I am just doing a quick database check on Mr. Saxena.

Maan: Acha? (then he closed the laptop and placed it on his side of the bed so it was out of her reach)

Geet: Maan What are you doing? Give me the laptop, let me work and you can still sleep if you want to.

Maan: Uh Uh...I have already done all the research for you that you needed on Mr. Saxena.

Geet: But how? And when?

Maan: I asked...someone to do it that I know...after we visited Sumit yesterday so Miss. Geet! You don't need to waste your time!

Geet: Maan...so what do you want to do? Let me work...

Maan: Geet i didn't do it to see you working even more!

Saying that he pulled her and smacked his lips on hers in a tight kiss. He held her gently, but passion was ozzing out in that 1 kiss. His hands went behind and removed her duppata. She pulled him closer by his neck and they carried on kissing till they were out of breath. Maan moved his lips downwards and started to kiss her nape hungrily. His hands tugged at the dori of her kurti and his hands were roaming around her silky back.

After moments they both broke apart and trying their breaths to slow down. Maan handed her chunni back to her and tied her dori again for her. Then maan opened his briefcase and gave her some papers.

Maan: This is all the information on Saxena that you need.

Geet: Thanks...(Geet opened it and was shocked!)

Maan: Kya hua?

Geet: Yeh toh Naintara hain! She used to work with me...at one time we were very close especially when I was working MI: 5. We would share every little thing and even Arman knows here really well! I just can't believe that she is Mr. Saxena's daughter, the famous politican's daughter. I don't think she can do it Maan...I just don't believe it! Her father can do something like this but she can never...

Maan: Okay if you say so...but shouldn't we check it out? I mean if she's innocent there is no harm in talking to her! Maybe she is someone who can help you out!

Geet: Hmm...true! Let's go then!

They both leave and knock on Naintara's house! She opens the door with a fake smile on her face.

Naintara: What a pleasant surprise geet?

Geet: hi naintara...I havn't seen you in ages! This is maan my friend.

Maan: Hi

Naintara: Hi why don't you come in?

Geet: Sure!

Then all 3 of them walk into her house and sat down in the living room.

Naintara: Toh kaise aana hua?

Geet: Well...there is this girl missing called Shaina...you probably know her...she was kidnapped a few days ago and well that's about it! We thought that there might be something to do with the elections but who knew that their biggest rival would be your dad, then I found out that your his daughter and I knew that you would never do something like this so...

Naintara: Of course...yes it's true I know the girl because my dad and her dad are the biggest rivals but you know I could never do that! (she pretended to show fake concern)

Geet: Hmm...where's your dad anyway?

Naintara: He abroad...london to be honest!

Geet: What is he doing in London?

Naintara: Uh...woh...look geet...even I don't know! I don't ask him this type of things...and you know my life is complicated!

Geet: Hmm...

Maan: Sorry but may I use the washroom?

Naintara: of course...you go straight...and then 1st left!

Maan: Thanks...(then maan leaves)

As maan started to return from the washroom, he felt 2 hands covering his mouth with a cloth and before he knew it everything turned black.

-

Geet was sitting with naintara oblivious to all her plans.

Naintara: So who kidnapped Arman?

Geet: Woh uh...how did you know that he got kidnapped?

Naintara: Ab mujhe nahi pata chalega...toh kisko pata hoga!

Geet: Matlab?

Naintara: Oh you silly girl...obviously I kidnapped Arman! (she laughed maniacally)

But before Geet could retort, she found someone pulling her from behind and put some chloroform so she fainted.

Naintara: Good job guys...ab lejao...dono ko and tie them up. I will call you for the next instructions.

The two big guys left with maan and geet but were oblivious to a small car following them from a distance.

-

But what Naintara was unkown to that geet and maan aren't stupid. Although Geet believed that Naintara couldn't do this because she was always such a nice person! However, she didn't want to take the risk. So before they left, Maan and Geet called Mohit and Dil to Khurana Mansion. Dil and mohit entered the KM. They both saw Geet and Maan sitting and soon joined them.

Mohit: Kya baat hain? You both look tensed!

Geet: Yes...we are! (she then filled them in on everything she knew)

Dil: So we were right...Arman is kidnapped! Oh ny God...I just hope he is all right!

Maan: So do I...but I am sure that we will find him soon!

Mohit: So it's probably true that Arman knows something that she shouldn't know!

Geet: Yess...or that he walked into the trap himself!

Dil: No I know him! He will be alright!

Mohit: Ok toh plan kya hain?

Geet: There is no plan!

Dil: What?

Maan: What Geet is trying to day is that...we will go to Naintara's house to talk to her casually, like friends but we don't want to take the risk so you will also come with us in a different car but will not come inside. You will stay at a distance and watch the car...if there is anything suspicious...you know what to do! Call back-up and come in to help us.

Mohit: Hmm...okay!

Dil: I'm in!

Geet: Good...tho let's go!

They all left towards Naintara's house!

-

It was another morning for Arman and he was sitting by Shaina. They were good friends. At first she didn't want to be friends with him because she as a person was quite concealed but Arman's charm works on everyone.

Arman: We have to get out of here...

Shaina: But how?

Arman: I don't know...but we have got to do something soon!

Before they could even do anything, they heard a jeep pull up and two people being dragged there. Arman was shocked to see the 2 people being brought in. He could only gasp with shock.

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
MAAHIMIKA thumbnail
OMG awesum update ... and me first :P
But hey great Suspense ehh ...
Maan and Geet are sooo smart !!!!
Armaan Shaina Maan and Geet kdnapped but not to worry Apoorva (oops)I mean Dil and Mohit will save them :P
Looking forward to ur next update ... Keep up the great Job !!!
meettu thumbnail
first time me commenting on ur ff

loving it

now

awsome going

waiting for the next
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MAAHIMIKA

OMG awesum update ... and me first :P

But hey great Suspense ehh ...
Maan and Geet are sooo smart !!!!
Armaan Shaina Maan and Geet kdnapped but not to worry Apoorva (oops)I mean Dil and Mohit will save them :P
Looking forward to ur next update ... Keep up the great Job !!!

Thankyou so muchh   So glad that you liked it!

As I said it was really difficult to write so as long as you all are happy..its good!

Yh obviously I mean woh maan aur geet hain...kuch toh hatke hona chahiye! ðŸ˜†

MaankiMishty