Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

aww!! Shuey! Is this going to be sad? With Khushi thinking tht he hates her?? Aww it better not bee :( lol

I loved the update! It was really good and described Arnav's feelings well. Shyam is out of the picture already!!

Great start!

Thank you! I always have a harder time describing Arnav's feelings than I do Khushi's so I'm glad they came across :)

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

omg... wow... 

this was fab shuheda... loved it.. they are married rite and shyam truth is out n they are together,,,Arnav is totally in love with her... wat more can we ask 4... amazing.. update soon,,, waiting for breathing too... ðŸ˜‰

Aww thank you :DD

Breathing will be tomorrow or Wednesday, promise! :D

Originally posted by: desilover101

wow great start! what i love about this is that i have no idea where this is going to go; for once i genuinely have no predictions for this ss :S

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment :DD

Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Nayika, your name is Shuheda? Pretty (:

As usual, your writing is brilliant and this story is looking very promising. Continue soon <3

Yeah it is, thank you!

Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Hey your one update had filled 12 pages!!!!

Need i say more!!!!!

As I have already mentioned this one situation i regret that i cannot show how much i like by hitting the "Like" button at least million times!!!!

It was superb eager for more!!!

Honestly I'm so grateful to all of you wonderful people who take the time to read my updates and comment. I deifnitely wouldn't write as much if you guys didn't!

Glad you liked it :D

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

all hail Shu!! i love your versatility and the fact that u churn up stuff at such a rapid pace always a pleasure!

Thank you! I'm glad that people like my work across different genres at least.

I don't think I can beat your pace for Pandora's Box though. Please do continue! :P

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
naught arnav so wants to shower with his wife he is so cut but he does not and understands how she is feeling hope she dose not leave him awesome update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Such a great update!
I love how Arnav understands her state of mind in this SS :)
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
Awww this was so sweet and emotional! I love the way Arnav and Khushi's characters are in this FF! It's slightly different, and I'm really enjoying it! (: Thanks for a great update! Can't wait to read the next! (:

--Garima