Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Dipannitha Khuranna pray that you never come into my line of sight...

Coz I most certainly will finish you off...
Please do that for me Aysha...
Only then will peace come

Oh she'll be running for her life soon.      Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
awesome gr8t 
cont soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Chapter 20:::Break Out:::

The room was dark but Pia could tell Alina was shattered and her wrists seemed swollen from carry her weight. Pia was aghast at the sheer sight that a family could be so heartless. How could they do this to Alina? Just because she was pregnant with Abhay's baby, to put someone as sweet as Alina through this turmoil was sickening. This had to be premeditated if this family kept Alina here to lure Abhay here but why? Something sinister was going on here but for now she'd keep her mind active and rescue Alina. Pia quickly sent a text to Abhay so all trajectory would lead them to their goal while she kept Jeh occupied with her wiles. 

Pia unlocked Alina's shackles with the key she'd cleverly taken out of Jeh's pocket supporting Alina whispering to her-Helps here!  I won't let U suffer one more minute alone here. I'll get U out of here.
Alina winced in pain weakly showing her gratitude-Thank U!
Pia wearily mumbled struggling to carry Alina shifted out of the room-Don't thank me yet. I still don't know how i'm going to get U outta here with Jeh's guard dogs.
Alina pointed to the wall-There! Behind the painting. Its a secret way out of here.
Pia pulled a crooked look but followed her instructions dragging Alina with her looking over her shoulder to make sure Jeh wasn't following-This is like some spy film. I'd better warn Ab...
Alina reacted fast-He'll know. Just go...

Pia wasn't sure how Abhay...then again he always knew when she needed him. Through the dark tunnel Pia was fixated on the Khurana family secret and Abhay. They just kept getting more and more complicated and she was caught up in their web. Finally they were out of here and she was relieved to find Abhay waiting for them. Abhay took Alina into his arms looking into those brown eyes and gave her a kiss. 

Abhay was terse almost cursing-I'll get him baby. Lets...
Pia was a little tense-U guys go. I'll hold the fort.
Abhay wasn't taking any of Pia's excuses-Jeh will come after U Pia. U have to come with us.
Pia was determined to stay behind-Jeh's in love with me. He won't risk...(Changes the topic) We don't have time U go. I'll only slow U down. (Sounding a little erratic) I'll meet U later. Just go please. Before Jeh notices Alina's missing.

Abhay saw Deepanita Khurana was back meaning time was really short-Pia don't be so stubborn. 
Pia ran back leaving Abhay to take Alina with him into the room shutting the door behind her and then got out of Alina's room straight into Jeh's arms appearing a little flustered out of breath almost-Jeh i need U to take me home. Now. Maybe we can take off from where we left off (Touches his cheek seductively sounding naughty) Its a beautiful night.
Jeh was already up for it-Just let me lock up first.
Pia grabbed hold of Jeh's hand with her eyes glued to his- I am a little impatient here.
Jeh was engrossed in what Pia was doing to his body with her playful stroking-Ok i'll come now.

On their way out Deepanita came barging through the doors looking thunderously at Jeh sniffing out Abhay's scent. She could smell Pia was around as well. This made Pia a little edgy. The precarious situation she was getting herself into was no doubt a rush yet scary as well.

Pia tugged Jeh to move it out of the house gently kissing him and then he'd relented giving in leaving with her.

Deepanita opened the doors to Alina's room screaming. There was only a human scent and it was Pia. This Dobrial was going to die this night. She ran straight for Pia pushing Jeh out of the way. 

Deepanita's eyes glowed yellow obscuring Pia's perspective. The woma was a beast. Her claws...Deepanita circled Pia-U  set her free. For this indiscretion U will have to die.
Pia gasped in shock tumbling backwards. Her heart was racing-What are U? You're not human!!!!
Jeh protested Pia's innocence-Mom Pia didn't do this. What do U mean set her free?
Deepanita cursed her son rudely-Oh you'd side with this b***h. She won't let U go past second base son. You're better off without her. Before her U had half a brain now U don't even have any. Stop thinking with your trousers. Alina's not in her room and Pia was the only person present.
Jeh was dumbstruck. Had Pia used him?-Pia did U?

Maithali was livid at her plans going all wrong. Her enemy was free and Abhay was with the b***h, Pia ruined everything. This Jeh was a useless good for nothing she thought. Sid was with Maithali watching the Khurana's surround Pia. He couldn't let them touch her. Maithali was happy at least the Khurana's would finish Pia. Sid read Maithali's mind it was hard not to when she'd said it with so much love.

Sid couldn't take this no more. If he lost Pia then he'd lose his world. So Sid used logic to sway Maithali-If Pia dies then so does all the power.
Maithali laughs-I'll get the potion instead.
Sid corrected Maithali-Alina is the only one who can give U this but Pia's blood is precious. Why burn all your bridges?
Maithali nodded observing Sid's behaviour-U lust her don't U?
Sid mocked-The only woman i lust after is U Princess but U won't...I love U and only U (lying through his teeth. He was superb at telling tales sounding very believable) Pia is just my plaything. Don't forget U were the one who wanted me to use her to rub it in Abhay's face.
Maithali nodded.

Sid was fast on his way to Pia's aid pushing Deepanita out of the way. He fought her off with his might baring his fangs at her and bit her at an angle Pia couldn't see. To her it seemed like Sid was kissing Deepanita. Sid was going to rip that b***h's heart out. But he was distracted by what Jeh was about to do. Jeh rushed towards Pia only for Sid to take Pia into his arms taking her out of danger. Pia fainted in Sid's arms.

Maithali wasn't going to let this opportunity out of her grasp screaming from a distance-Help!!!!!!
Jeh rushed to her and found she was bleeding-Pia!!!
Maithali smirked fearing Jeh was a joke-Who are U people? There was a woman who looked just like me. Sid. 
Jeh was beginning to understand now. It wasn't Pia who freed Alina but Maithali-Pia i'm here now. (Kisses her forehead) I'll get them. Don't worry.
Maithali flinches away from him-Stay away from me Jeh. Don't come near me.
Jeh was heartbroken watching Maithali aka Pia run away from him. He licked his wound taking his mother back home.

Meanwhile Abhay decided to take Alina somewhere safe but not at his place. It would be the first place the Khurana's would come looking for them. Abhay needed his parents. They'd help. Chand was already present locating Abhay rasping at him angrily.

Chand sounding very intimidating almost-Hand Alina over to us son. She's become a threat to us all. 
Abhay eyed Chand with contempt shooting with brisk-No way!!! Alina remains with me.
Chand curtly slammed back-There is no compromising Abhay. Alina and her unborn will infuriate the superiors. They're probably on their way here now. Hand her over.
Abhay saw Haseena trapping them from behind-Mom not U too!!!!
Haseena with a heavy heart darkly showed her helplessness-Abhay this is unheard of. It can't live. Its either it or us son. 
Abhay was not going to be given an ultimatum. Two lives were at stake no matter what-I don't care. U want to fight the so be it but i'm not going to let anything happen to my family. 

Abhay felt Chand attack him first and Haseena scurried to harm Alina but Abhay blocked her.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What first Abhay tries to save her and only to come face to face with his parents. This is too much of violence yaar. But Jai he sure is a goner. Can't he even distinguish between Maithli and Pia. Siddy boy sure knows to play his cards to his advantage. And Pia is in for some major surprises looks like in the coming parts. I don't think Pia will so readily accept Siddy boy. But waiting to see the result of the face off between Abhay and his parents.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update
thanks 4 pm:))
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Fab update Ayshu πŸ‘πŸΌ Alina is free n finally Pia proved she could more than a brainless Paris returned super model bimbo πŸ˜‰ This is for her ⭐️ Am confused on one part. I know Sid always had a soft corner for her post his recovery but when did he realise his feelings for her? Also r u planning to pair Jeh n Metz? πŸ˜† Will make a perfect jodi though 🀣 How will Abhina escape Chandeena? 😭 I so hope atleast they turn out to be better than Dipu
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update .
i loved it .
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update. jeh in super fool he cant even figure out between pia and maithly
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. The concept of ur ff is different but I loved it. Pls continue soon.
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's getting darker by the minute,
1st khuranas n now raichands ,
What will happen next❓
Abhinas baby suddenly became d most hunted in all supernatural world,
Hope abhina manages to save it.