ur all updates r   &  ...😳...

each n every update of urs...⭐️

really  ...dear👏👏

lots of     4 u sweety...

after one week ...

...😃

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...
loved it...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome FF
waiting for next update
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved ittt
the way maan has given her work to stop her from leaving the office is awesome
n sasha n tasha ha ha got a slap on her face loved it
waiting for more
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! HAppy new Year! Please update Love as u!
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for next update...😛
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
maahi ve teaser up, here's the link😊

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hello my loevelies... i am back with an update hope u all like it😊
ok it's not much, really!!! i couldn't really do much justice to this chapter between my work so plz adjust this once 😭

Chapter 38

For maan, geet was some kind of refreshment in hia all to busy life. Watching her coping with all the trouble he had laid down for her he felt bad but geet had not left any other way for him. While tasha and sasha started putting the files in place maan carried on his own work. While in geet's cabin, she grinned looking at sasha ans tasha's faces. She sat down while they did their work. Soon enough adi came in to know about geet's work status but was dumbfound looking at tasha and sasha cleaning the floor off the files. He laughed hi heart out. Sasha glared at him, he shut his mouth and became serious. The least he wanted to see was sasha's wrath.

Geet looked up at adi,

Adi: geet saare files hogaye kya???

Geet: kahan adi sir, files ki taqdeer achchi nahi haina..

She smiled looking at tasha ans sasha. Adi smiled.

Adi: geet woh, documents room me aur bhi files hai jo tumhe database main dalna hoga. We are planning to clear that room off the files. So after you are done with these files plz get those and update the database.

Geet: but adi sir…

Adi cut her off in the middle…

Adi: geet kuch math kaho, it's very important, I don't want maan sir shouting at everyone…

He made a sad face, geet just obliged understanding what he meant. Adi left and behind him sasha and tasha also left with their evil minds working on ruining geet's rest of the day. Geet sat their helpless. She hadn't planned on nything like this. All she wanted to do was type a resignation letter and hand it over to MAAN SINGH KHURANA. But it seems like nothing was ready to go the way she wanted it to. And over all that so much of work. If this continued, she'll never be able to submit her resignation. she sat down lost. She dint know what to do.

After a long time of debate she decided to complete her work and then resign from the job. Yes, that's a better idea , she thought and started working on her files. Meanwhile maan and adi were in conference room for a meeting with their foreign delegates. While everyone were busy in their work, sasha and tasha were working on a plan to trouble geet. Too bad adi had to blurt out what geet had to do later on after she was done with the files at hand.

It was 6.10 pm when geet completed her work and closed the last file. She wondered how mny more files were there in the documents room. She decided to rest for a while. The rest of the office had moved out. Except for sasha, tasha, adi and maan who were working. Around 6.30 adi disturbed geet just to let her know that he was leaving. Geet shddered wondering how she had fllen asleep.

Adi: geet I think u should leave for home and continue with ur work tomo…

Geet: no adi sir, I have to complete it today, kal tak intezaar nahi kar paungi…

Adi: aisi bhi kya baat hai geet???

Adi asked in confusion.

Geet: you'll come to know soon adi sir

Adi understood that she dint wnt to share anything with him. He just nodded to her and left the place after bidding goodbye to geet. After adi left geet decided to get some more files from the documents room. When she went there,  all she wanted was to cry out loud. There were still thousands of files for her to work on and she had completed only about 30. When will she able to get out of this hell??? The least she wanted was to see maan everyday and feel guilty of what she had done. Somehow she had to let him no that she dint want to work with him anymore. She decided, she needs to it now. She reaches the door and tries to open it but it doesn't. while geet tried to get out of the room and open the door, sasha and tasha were laughing outside after locking geet inside the documents room.

Sasha: ab ayega mazaa…

Tasha and sasha both laugh and leave the office unaware that maan was still working. Geet on the other hand tried to call out for help and did everything she could but nobody seems to hear her cries. She sat on thr ground lost.

It had been 8pm now and it was time for him to leave. He leaned to see if geet was still working but he dint see her except her bag. He wondered where she went. He searched the office but couldn't find her. After much anticipation he finally calls up adi. Adi informs him that she might be in the documents room. Maan cuts the call and hurries to the documents room only to see it locked. He wondered how it was possible. Could geet have forgotten her bag and went home?, he thought but somehow his heart couldn't accept it. He slowly moved to the door and opened it. It was pitch dark inside. The light switch was outside, maan switched it on and entered the room only to find geet sobbing in one corner. He goes to her and outs his hand on her shoulder

Maan: geet…

He whispers. Geet who was crying all this while after the light had also gone off, looked up with a slight relief but still afraid. As sson as she saw it was maan. She hugged him tightly. Maan hadn't anticipated her behave that way. He just held her in his arma for the next few minutes until it dawned on geet that she was actually hugging her best friend's lover. She backed off from the hug. Maan was just shocked he dint know why she retreated.

Maan: geet kya hua? Tum teek tho ho na???

Geet couldn't muster enough courage to speak out. She stood up and just ran out. Maan dint understand her reaction and followed her.  When he reached her cabin, geet was busy packing her bag. Maan stood blocking the doorway.

Maan: geet kya hua???

Geet turned to face him. She was crying profusely…

Geet: this is wrong…

maan: wrong???  What are you talking about….

Geet: you shouldn't have hugged me…

maan: what's wrong with that???? I was trying to comfort you…isn't it what you wanted right then??? You were literally at the verge of breaking down completely…

geet: I never wanted you to hug me not after knowing the truth..

maan: truth??? What truth are you talking abt geet???

maan looks at geet confused. geet takes deep breathe after realising what she just blurted out, but it was too late to take back the words now….

geet: nothing, i am leaving...

geet turns to leave but maan holds onto her hand and pulls her close to him and turns her so she faced him now.

maan: just tell me...

geet was now a bit irritated…

geet: don't act ignorant maan, you know the truth…

maan was like forever confused.

Maan: can u please just tell me what's happening here??? What truth are you talking about???

Geet tried to control her anger a bit. All the love she had for him was fading away with maan's act of ignorance.

Geet: don't act like you know nothting. You and heer love each other,  and she's my best friend. Hugging you means cheating her. How can you cheat her???

Maan was so confused that he dint know what to say. This girl is crazy he thought, me and heer???, has geet gone mad or what he wondered. He let go of her hand and looked at her in total confusion.

Maan: what did u just say???

Geet let out a sigh…

Geet: don't pretend maan, please..

She was pleading him which obviously he dint understand. Maan was in deep thought what was going on. Geet stared at his weird expression while maan rewinded everything to find out where was he missing the point. It then flashed to him, like everything was in picture. His expression changed and now he was smiling as his mind got busy with things he could do with all the possibilities. He composed himself after seeing geet glaring at him.

Maan: I get it geet, I was just trying to help you out…

He said like nothing happened between them. It hurt geet that maan actually accepted that heer was his grilfriend. Tears started welling up in her eyes and she just left the place.without a word.

Precap: ur guesses plz………

now ur likes and comments and also criticism...will bewaiting for it all😊

Mishty.M.k thumbnail
Amazing Update
Cont Soon