tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting do honeymoon update also
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ritzy09

just read the last three parts...wesome is all I can say. Very well writtena nd I am happy taht action is back.

SM to harana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai

Thanks sweety...me too...glad you liked it...

Definetly...all the action is inspired from Don anyway...
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

waiting do honeymoon update also

2morrow...definelty!!
MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi04

awsome eagerly waiting for next part continue soon

MishtyShah thumbnail

Yep soon
MishtyShah thumbnail

Glad you liked the Update...
MishtyShah thumbnail
A Big thankyou to everyone who liked the post...I am back from my bust schedule of working...and exams...and yes thankyou to everyone who actually commented  as well but as usual I have replied to each one of your comments on the Update and it would be good if you could check those...anywayz the Part 50...is on it's way...

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail

12 pages of comments...wow...yeah...well my exams went well and now I am back...so this is the dhamakedaar update and now i want atleast 12 pages...of comments before i update next...i am sure this update will scare you a little...and if you can't remember person 1 and 2's conversation I would read that first before reading this update...anywayz Adios..oh and yes...will definetly...update Honeymoon SS 2morrow!!! And I will be starting my new FF soon!! Happy Makar Sankrati...Sorry for not having any Maaneet Romantic Scenes...but will do in the next update!!

Part 50

Days had passed but still no clue at all on the case. No-one was ready to reveal anything so geet had decided that she should do the job herself rather than relying on anyone else. She decided to pay a small visit to the boutique that Shaina was last seen at.

She entered the shop. The shop was quite classy, anyone could tell by just looking at the price tag but moreover the design of the dresses. She saw an old man on the counter. The shop was mainly empty as it was early morning. She man saw her and walked up to her.

Shop Owner: May I help you maam? Would you like to see any of the selections?

Geet: Umm...no thankyou...not right now..maybe later...I am actually here on business...I need to speak to you...

Shop owner: okay...come this way maam we can sit and talk peacefully...

Geet and the man sat down.

Shop Owner: Kahiye maam...main aapki kya madat kar sakta hun?

Geet: Well...Uncle ji...last week...theek dupar ke theen baje...ek ladki yaha ayi thi...yeh hai uska photo...(she shows him a picture) aap isse pechante hain?

Shop Owner: Haan..yeh toh Shaina bitya hain...humari regular customer...yeh bahot baar aa chuki hain...par aap inke bare main kyun jaana chahti hain..

Geet: Uncle...ji...Shaina kid-napped ho chuki hai aur this is the last place she was seen...

Shop Owner: Kya? Par uss maasoom si bachi ko kaun kidnap karna chahega?

Geet: Yahi toh pata lagana hain! Ab aap please mujhe batayenge ki woh yaha kyun ayi thi?

Shop owner: Actually...Shaina bitya ki shaadi ho rahi hain...toh yaha arrangements karne aati rehti hain...

Geet: She's getting married...

Shop owner: haan...bahot acha ladka hain...haan..kya naam tha uska...haan...Sumit

Geet: Sumit...aapke paas koi photo...

Shop owner: Hain toh nahi...par ek din Shaina bitya...mujhe ek photo deke gayi thi...so i would remember her...and thats the photo...(he gives it to her)

Geet: Thanks...Uncle ji...this is going to help...aur haan aapko kuch aur yaad aye...toh please mujhe phone kariye ga...yeh hai mera phone number (she gives him her contact details) Ab main chalti hoon...

She leaves the shop.

-

Arman had been worried about Geet since that Day and had decided to go and talk to her. He arrived at the destination. He went to her house. He rang the door bell...She opened the door almost surprised to see him there...

Person 2: Oh hello...how sweet of you to drop by...please come in Mr. Arman Malik

Arman: I want to speak to you...

Person 2: Kya hua...bade utavelo ho rahe ho? I havn't done anything yet!

Arman: You touch her or Maan and i will kill you with my bare hands...and I swear...Shaina ko kuch hua tho tum nahi bachogi...I don't care about you anymore I will tell Geet the truth!

Person 2: Haha...No you won't (giving her evil laugh) Kyunki agar tumhe aisa kuch aisa kiya...toh Maan Singh Khurana iss duniya main nahi rahega...

Arman: I will be there...usse kuch nahi hoga...

Person 2: That's when you will leave from here...(she pulled out a gun and aimed it at him) Woh kya hain na...I don't like people like you...ab tum mere liye ek khata ban gaya ho...I hate Geet...she deserves all the pain...she killed my brother...and now I will kill her...usse koi nahi bacha sakta...aur haan...jab main uske saath...oh I am sorry...Sunaina manholtra ke saath kaam kar rahi thi...toh sab sirf uske bare main baath kartein...SM..kitni strong hain...aur kitni khoobsoorat hain...aur mujhe koi nahi dekhta tha...ab aur nahi...and I want dad to win his elections...

Arman: Tum itni giri hui ho...main woh aaj dekha...

Person 2: Hmm...and your helpless and at my mercy...(she called all her men in and told them to take armaan and lock him in basement) ab tumhe pata chala ki NAINTARA ko challenge karna...assan nahi hota...ab sado...uss basement main! 

Arman tried to fight them off but couldn't!

Arman: Naintara...woh tumari friend thi...she saved your life once...how can you do that to her?

Naintara: I just hate her! Now guards take him away and tie him up...

Arman: She will find out...soon! I know it...she will find you and make your life hell...(Arman was struggling against the guards but they were too strong)

Naintara: Keep Dreaming...

-

Geet calls maan to come and pick her up as she doesn't have her car anymore, it's kind of hard to travel anywhere. Annie was the one to drop her off but then she had to go to someone's engagement so she left Geet. Maan soon arrives in black Mercedes. He waits for her to sit inside.

Maan: Hows my jaan?

Geet: Your jaan is fine...

Maan: Hmm...kuch pata chala?

Geet: Yea...that shaina is a regular visitor and she was getting married to some Sumit.

Maan: Ab aage kaha chalna na hai...

Geet: Main bata hi hoon... aap bas straight le lijye...

She continued to give him directions and soon they reached a road which was just surrounded by forests.

Geet: Maan..aap side pe gaadi rokiye...

Maan: Wah..geet...mujhe nahi pata tha kit um itne romantic mood main ho...I mean beech sun san sadak pe...sirf hum dono...I mean duniya kya sochegi? (he said sarcastically)

Geet: Taana mar liya...ab main kuch bolu...hum yaha kaam karne aye hain...actually I wanted to talk to you without any disturbances about this case.

Maan: Hmm..bolo

Geet: Okay this whole case is not making sense to me right now...Shaina..a politicians daughter gets kidnapped...that too outside a store...anything could have happened but this suggests that whoever is behind this has done a lot of planning. The driver of the limo..has to be involved somehow...because the drivers got changed...I saw that on the video tape and now I find out that She was getting married...to some Sumit...i am not getting anywhere...but just going around in circles...I just hope everything will be fine...

Maan: You need to relax...everything will be fine! And by the way you said politican's daughter, which politician?

Geet: Aryan Sachdev...

Maan: Geet...do you know how big Aryan is? The kidnapping could be done because the rival team want to win the elections...it doesn't have to have a reason...

Geet: but if they wanted that...they would have called and threatened Aryan to quit the elections but nothing that sort happened. Infact...we havn't had one call yet...

Maan: Maybe you have...but they havn't told you!

Geet: Matlab...

Maan: You were the one telling me that Arman is hiding something from you..well...it could be that...they already have information but they can't give it to you!

Geet: Maybe...

Maan: Okay what is your next plan?

Geet: I want to speak to the Mr.Sumit...but I need to know who exactly he is before I go and drop a visit so I need to meet Mr. Sachdev before I meet Sumit.

Maan: Hmm...yeh sab Arman ko bataya...

Geet: Yep...he knows my every move...he is also doing a lot of work himself. Waise maan...did you get what I told you to get?

Maan: Yah...geet...it's in the envelope at the back seat...(he stretches and receives the parcel)

Geet: Aapne dekha?

Maan: nope because you know that person will not stay alive for more then 2 minutes.

Geet: Maan...aap bhi na!

After the incident of the car bursting in flames, Maan and geet went home. Geet then had an idea. She asked Maan to find out who texted her as he had contacts and people can find out. She opened the envelope which contained the information. She quickly glanced at it and there was a frown on her face.

Maan: Kaun hain?

Geet: khud hi dekhlijye...

He grabbed the envelope from her and his eyes grew dark and he was ready to kill.

Precap: Who is it? Any Guesses?

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago