MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swetu.crazy

awessomme dear...
amazing part...
loved it soo muchhh... plzzz plzzz continue soon
eagerly waiting 4 d next...

Thankyou soo much...will do...and the next part is coming sooner than you think!

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni4eva

awsum update

hus tryi 2 kill geet
plzz update soon fanx 4 da pm x

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Great update! Can't wait to read more!

MishtyShah thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant part
loved it
 continue soon

MishtyShah thumbnail
Thankyou everyone who commented...this time I actually spent all my time trying to reply to each and everyone of you guyz...without fail so it would mean a lot to me if you go could go and atleast have a look at what i have said...

Also for the people who liked my part 48...a big thankyou...to all of you!!

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

shdisha,  5armad,  dpurva,  pamil,  PoonamT,  sheetalvasa,  sonika1974,  9290860623,  

Edited by ApoorvaShah - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail

Hello everyone...so me back with an update...as usual lots of comments and likes! Important Notice: I have exams now from this week onwards so I will not be able to update before the 13th of january...sorry guys...but I do feel that I have to ace these exams even if it does mean staying off India Forums for 2 whole weeks...it sucks for me more than you!! :(

Part 49

Maan: How can you say that?

Geet: Because...since morning there have been no client meetings so there has been no-one that has come to Khurana constructions and I am pretty sure that the bomb wasn't there when I drove in so it has been planted sometime between the 9am-1pm, a four hour gap...par kaun ho sakta hain?

Maan: Jo bhi hoga...bach nahi payega...

Geet: Hmm...par who knows that I was Sunaina Manholtra in your office apart from you, Adi, Pinky and Annie...aur aap chaar tho ho nahi sakte tho...mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha hain...

Maan: Jo bhi hain...abhi bhi humhe dekh raha hain...

Geet: Aap aisa kaise kesakte hain?

Maan: Geet...jisne ne bhi yeh bomb tumari gaadi main lagaya tha...woh yeh jaanta tha ki timer wala nahi chalega...because they didn't know what you do...in the day because recently you have been coming in and going out at random times due to Meera's shaadi...so yeh bomb...

Geet: remote controlled hain...

Maan: Exactly...matab ki jo bhi hain...tumpe nazar rakh raha hain...aur haan main pata laga sakta hun ki what type of phone this was texted from and what number...so I will tell you as soon as I find out...

Geet: Okay..thanks maan...aap mere liye yeh sab kuch kar rahe hain...

Maan: Geet...tum meri jaan ho...aur tumhe kuch hojaye...woh bhi mere hote hue...aisa kabhi ho nahi sakta...samji tum!

Geet: Hmm...samaj gayi...ab chale!

Maan: haan...chalo ghar chalte hain!

They both step into Maan's car and flee home to get some rest.

-

The person observing them from the 23rd floor of Khurana Constructions had a smirk on her face.

Person 1: Ab tum dekho geet...agar tum iss case main help karogi...tho tum bach nahi paogi! Mere maan ko tumne mujhse cheena hain...aur main tumhe kabhi bhi khamiyab nahi hone dungi.

She then makes a call to someone.

Person 1: kaam ho gaya maam...i am sure ki geet gabra gayi hain!

Person 2: Good thats what I want to hear...now I will tell you later what is your next move and blend within the office staff well so you can extract information of what geet is doing at all times. Stay low and make sure you don't get caught.

Person 2 puts the phone down...and she looks at the girl that was unconscious on the floor, all tied up.

Person 2: (she gives an evil smirk) Geet Handa...tumhe main kaise chodh sakti hun...tumne mere bhai ko mara hain...tumne brij ko itni aasani se mardala aur tumhe ofsos bhi nahi ho raha hain...par ab tumari baari hain...main tumhe mardalungi...I will make your life a living hell...you would wish that you were dead...(she again looked at the girl and gives out an evil laugh) bechari Shaina...ek chahl main phas gayi...ek bakri ki tarah...par don't worry main tumhe iss zindagi se jaldi muft kar dungi...ab dekho na..tumhe kidnap kar ke...ek teer se do nishan lage...ek tho yeh..ki SM iss case pe work kar rahi hain...agar mamuli case hota tho woh chute bhi nahi aur yeh case lekar usne zindagi ki sabse badi bhool ki hain! Aur doosra nishan...papa finally elections jeet sakte hain...kyunki jab rival politican's daughter has been kidnapped...tho unki tho badi izzat jane wali hain media main! Agar woh khudh ki beti nahi chudha sakte toh phir desh ke liye kya karenge...It's time for some action!

-

Geet and Maan reached home as usual and entered Geet's bedroom. Actually Geet didn't know that Maan was coming in behind her and actually closed the door behind him, it was only when she turned around that she saw him there...

Geet: Maan..yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?

Maan: Sone ja raha hun geet...

Geet: Tho jayiye na...

Maan: jaa hi tho raha hun! (he then steps on one side of the bed and lies down)

Geet immediately comes on that side of the bed and pulls him up.

Geet: Maan...yeh aap kya kar rahe ho? Jao...apne kamre main..

Maan: Nope..mujhe apni mishty ke saath sona hain... (he lied down again)

Geet: Maan...bachon jaisi zidd band kijye...aur jahke sojayiye woh bhi apne kamre main...

Maan: Bilkul nahi...

Geet: MAAN...

Then he pulled her by her hand so she landed softly on him. Then he rolled her over so that he was on top and that she was lying beneath him. He pinned her wrists on the either side of her head...he then rubbed his rough stubble on her soft petal like cheeks.

Maan: Ab kaho jo kehna hain...

Geet: Maan...mujhe dard ho raha hai...

Maan: Well woh tumari saza thi...mujhe na sone dene ki...aur yeh bhi...

Before Geet could ask "what more?" he bent down and sealed her lips with his. But it was not a passionate kiss, it was just a small peck and he let his lips linger on hers a little while longer. Geet couldn't take this slow torture that he was inflicting on her so she kept wriggling underneath him. Maan knew what she desired at this moment in time but still kept with his slow torture. He knew that his sherni will not leave him, and he wasn't wrong. Soon when geet desires rose, she bit his lips and darted her tongue inside his mouth dancing with hers. In this case she was in control and no-one else. Maan soon was lost into that passion and gave in to the passionat kiss. They broke apart and maan went down kissing her nape and collar bone, biting leaving his mark on her, she screamed due to the pain, which soon turned into the pleasure as he licked the bite to sooth her pain. Her hands massaged his scalp, almost pulling him closer. He pulled the dupatta off of her and threw it, somewhere in the room. He continued to nibble on her skin that was revealed and his hands travelled to her back to tug on her dori of the kurti. He pulled it with a force, making geet moan "Maan". He came back to his senses and tied up her dori again.

Geet looked flushed. Her skin was red, just thinking about what they were doing. She was looking everywhere but Maan because she knew that she will lose her senses again. Maan on the other hand was feeling guilty, he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't know what geet must be thinking about him. Although she initiated the kiss today and became his sherni, he thought that she might be angry or even upset.

Maan: Geet...wo...I am sorry...main kuch zyada..

Geet: Maan...aap kuch mat kahiye...aapne kuch aisa nahi kiya jo aap maafi mang rahe hain...aur waise bhi main janti hun..ki aap mujhe kabhi bhi hurt nahi kar sakte aur tho aur mujhe nuksaan ponchane se pehle aap sau baar sochenge...

Maan: Itna pyaar karti ho mujhse?

Geet: Maan...pyaar ki koi seema nahi hoti...aur jitna main aapse pyaar karti main woh shayad shadon main bhi nahi kehsakti..aur main jaanti hun...ki aap mujse itna hi pyaar karte hai..jitna main karti hun aur hamesha karte rahenge...

Maan: Isliye...main tumhe chahta hun..kyunki sirf ek tum hi ho..jo maan singh Khurana ko samaj sakti hain! (he embraced her in a hug...and they slept until dinner time).

Precap: ?????

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow dat's nyc one
bt who want's 2 kil SM

al d bst for xam
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update i think the person  in KC might be sasha
MAAHIMIKA thumbnail
Hey Lovely and Amazing update Dear ... Just loved the way Maan supports and loves Geet ... :)
Hmmm a lil more suspense truly adds the excitement to wait and read the story again !!!!
All de best :)
KeeP writing and surely be patiently waiting for ur next update :)
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb😳.😳...waiting for next update😊 n to see the duo SM n MAAN  in action😃