Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone...so me back with an update...as usual lots of comments and likes!! Check out my new BLOG guys...its maankimishty.wordpress.com 

Part 48

Geet: MAAN (she shouts again)

Geet was looking for maan past an hour now and still no luck. She had to pass on a message from Adi that the meeting scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled as the clients have to go abroad due to an emergency. She couldn't seem to find him anywhere. Just then she saw Nakul passing the room.

Geet: Nakul

Nakul: ji maam...

Geet: Aapne maan ko dekha hai kya? Main kabse unhe dhoond rahi hoon aur woh mil hi nahi rahe!

Nakul: Ji maam...woh outshouse main hain!

Geet: Thanks nakul!

She ran for the outhouse. She went into the outshouse and just stood there amazed at what she saw. It was a sight to behold. Maan all this while was doing his regular exercise that he does everyday in the morning. He used to go to outhouse so no-one would be disturbed in the Khurana Mansion but he wanted to do more exercise today so he was just practising. It was almost midnight.

Geet was gazing at his fast moves as he was doing his tai-chi. Her mouth just watered by looking at his chiselled abs and muscles contracting and relaxing. His sweaty body and the odour just filled her nostrils. He was just about to turn so she hid behind the pillar.

Maan already saw geet in the reflection of the mirror that she was unaware of. He decided to let her watch for some time and he could have his fun with her. So to surprise her, he turned around and saw her as she hid behind the pillar. Geet just closed her eyes, wishing to not be caught by Maan. She then turned to look at him again but he disappeared. He was no-where to be seen. She walked a few steps so she was standing in the middle but again no sign of him, so with a heavy-heart she turned to go back again but soon received a shock as she saw him standing in front of her with his arms crossed and with a stern expression on his face.

Maan: Geet...tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Geet: Woh..woh..maan...(Maan starts to walk towards her while she is walking back)

Maan: Haan geet...main sun raha hoon...(he soons pins her to the pillar)

Geet: Hmm...woh...

Maan: Tho tum mujhe chup ke dekhrahi thi...(he said in a husky voice and bends down andplaces soft kisses on her shoulder)

Geet: (she stays silent just breathing heavily)

Maan: So you liked what you see? (he said with a smirk on his face as he was kissing her again)

Geet: Uhh..woh...(before she could say anything else he sealed her lips with his in a passionate kiss, exploring her mouth with his and tasting her honey sweet mouth).

He then left her as they were both feeling breathless, but both were standing really close to each other. He then started to kiss her nape, moving to her neck and then he bit her earlobe, making her hiss in pain. He then whipered in her ears...

Maan: Happy New Year...meri Mishty! (he stared into her eyes while he said that just showing love and nothing else)

Geet: Happy New Year...maan aur waise aap bahot handsome lag rahe the...tai chi karte waqt...(then she ran so fast that he couldn't catch her leaving behind a shocked Maan)

-

A new year...brought a new happiness in everyone's lives thinking that they would spend the year with their loved ones.

Maan, Geet, Daadi, Annie and Arjun were having breakfast together, after they wished each other a happy new year. Arjun then wished happy new year to Arohi. Arohi liked Arjun but got extremely shy when she came infront of him and she has been away from him from such a long time so she doesn't know what to do. Arjun was happy that atleast Arohi started to talk to him, that was step 1 and slowly he can build a relationship with her. Arman and Riddhima, have become really close over the days and like to spend time with each other as much as possible.

-

Geet was back in the office at KC. It was lunch time and she was still trying to figure out the case. She was watching the CCTV camera footage again and again to see what she was missing, before and after the Shaina was kidnapped. Suddenly something triggered in her mind. That when Shaina got out to of the car to go into the boutique, the driver's head was just a little above the steering wheel but when she returned to get back into the car, the driver's head nearly touched the roof of the car, meaing that the drivers have changed.

Geet: Bingo..kuch toh mila! Now it's time to visit the boutique for some extra clues but before that I will call Arman. She rang him and he picked up in 1 ring.

Arman: hello

Geet: Hmm..I found something...the driver's changed from when Shaina came out of the car and then when she went back in.

Arman: how can you say tha?

Geet: Check the CCTV footage...the driver became taller.

Arman: Okay...so I will check out the footage..meaning that we need to visit the politican's house...

Geet: yes..we do...I will come there...(she started to walk out of KC and was walking to the car)

Arman: Hmm..listen Geet..I couldn't tell you this yesterday because of the camera's but listen to me carefully your life is in danger...it's not just about Shaina...

Geet: yes..yes..I will take care...(she pressed the car keys to unlock the car)

But before she could utter anything else from her mouth the car infront of her blew upin flames causing her to jump out of the way. "AHHH" she yelled.

Arman: GEET...GEET...KYA HUA?...CAN YOU HEAR ME DAMMIT?

Geet: Relax I am fine...I am guessing that someone out a bomb in my aston Martin so when I unlocked it...it blew up...

Arman: Are you alright?

Geet: Yes...I am fine...but I am going to miss my car...

Arman: Tumhe mazak sujh raha hain?

Geet: Kya karoon? Aise situations main mazak hi sujhta hain...anywayz looks like someone doesn't want me to come to the Headquarters...

Arman: Hmm...keep in your mind what I have told you...

Geet: Hmm..but still your not telling me something...

Arman: Waqt ane pe..sab kuch bata doonga...as we said before...this is not a small case...the deeper you go in it...the more you will find...and now please take care of yourself...

Geet: bye...

-

Maan on the other hand, was standing against the window when he saw geet's car blow up. He ran as fast as he could and embraced her in a hug as soon as she came off the phonecall. Geet was surprised to see Maan but then she could see the worry on his face. They came apart.

Maan: Tum theek tho ho na...

Geet: Hmm...main bilkul theek hun...fiqar mat karariye...(her cell beeped to tell her that she received the text message) Ek minute...(she opens it)

"Abhi tho bomb...sirf tumari car ko damage kiya hain..par next time tumhe damage karega...it would be in your benefit...to come off this case"

Maan: So this was all planned...

Geet: Lag tho aise hi raha hain...par mera shaqh sahi nikla...someone doesn't want me to work on this case but why?

Maan: You should get more security...I can't lose you like this...

Geet: Maan..mujhe kuch nahi hoga...par yeh case aur bhi interesting ho gaya hain...whoever planted this bomb is working in Khurana constructions...

Maan: How can you say that?

Geet: Because...since morning there have been no client meetings so there has been no-one that has come to Khurana constructions and I am pretty sure that the bomb wasn't there when I drove in so it has been planted sometime between the 9am-1pm, a four hour gap...par kaun ho sakta hain?

Maan: Jo bhi hoga...bach nahi payega...

Precap:??????

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
***edited***
me 1st
awesome dear😃
but who tried to kill geet
loved it
cont soon
luv yyou🤗
Edited by meena.. - 12 years ago
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meena..

***edited***

me 1st
awesome dear😃
but who tried to kill geet
loved it
cont soon
luv yyou🤗

Thankyou...that you will get to know later on dear!! I hope you understand...
MAAHIMIKA thumbnail
Awesum ... Loved it Thouroughly !!!❤️
Maan Geet and Tai - chi Uff -- Feeling hot hot hot ... lol  😉
Thanks for everything and such a great ff ...🤗
Continue soon and Keep Writing  !!! 👍🏼
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
wow
a thrilling episode 
loved it 
it had romance masti suspense n thrill
waiting for the plot to get thicker
the only person i can think of is sasha
she is the only one who seems to hate geet 
n i must say geet is smart 
the way she figured out who planted the bomb 
awesum 

harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
hii read ur ff...loved it...add me
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one apoorva...continue soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
luvd the romantic part...
geet s extremely clever...sorry to say but more dan maan!!!
This case s quite interesting..!
goyalkalpna123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome geet is so clever
in very less time she can think thet who can do ths
nice
a very efficent mind