Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
in the woods!! thats ambitious. I was also wondering what they'll do at their wedding night😆. If human piya has such an appetite for abhay, what will vampire piya do to him😳
update soon!
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hawt precap...
Wow..abhay proposed..yeeeaaahhh...
Continue soon
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pia is getting naughtier day by day. How was Abhay cured of his blood lust so soon. and whats with Maithli now.
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously,they seem like they r on marathon.nw i cnt even find words for them.
ilove99 thumbnail
read 4-5 updates in one go!!!!!love it!!!!...but metz kahan hai
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 36:::Shotgun Wedding:::

That very next day all the details for the wedding had been ironed out leaving no stone unturned Abhay took it upon himself to make sure his bride had a stress free time. Only friends and family were invited to the do which made this day seem even more spectacular. Alina had brought in the beautician to do her Mehndi hair and make up having a heart to heart with her friend. Misha was also present with Pia's own cunning plans to unite Kabir to her stubborn super slow sister. There was no way Pia was waiting a day longer for the wedding and she didn't have the patience to sit through an entire night of boring rituals. 

Pia to Alina smoothly conveying her thoughts on Sid-How much more will U torture Sid, Alina? Poor thing has been trying the past few weeks cut him some slack. He is atoning for the way he treated U. I'm not condoning what he did but everyone deserves a second chance. Even vampires.
Alina pulled a face-He really hurt me Pia. Sid was the only guy after Abhay i trusted. The only one i thought understood me but even he was using me. I wish i met a guy as charming as Abhay, (Saw Pia's daggers flying towards her making Alina laugh) U know what i mean they don't make them like him. Abhay's the only one who despite my flaws, my mistakes which were unforgivable gave me a shot. Abhay was really there for me and now look at us we are the best of friends. His brother is nothing like him except for the wit and the humour inside he's an empty shell. Who knows if he really loves me or if he is doing this because he found out Maithali is still in ... Bottom line is Sid is yesterdays news. 
Pia checks her mobile for the gazillionth time-No messages or photos of him. This was so annoying. Was he as desperate to see her as she was? One day not seeing each other was very painful-Why isn't he calling me?
Alina let out a laugh at Pia's impatience-Relax Pia he's probably busy adding some bronzer to his pale face to look a little alive for U. Why don't U call him?
Misha confused-Wait up U girls were talking about Maithali the vampire right? Sheesh way ta kill a good buzz. Is she back? I mean i...
Pia gasped at Misha-U know????????
Misha laughed-Duh??? Why? Was my memory wiped out, Hang on a minute U remember as well?
Pia let out a wry smile getting the last touches of her hair done up with sparkles on them-U got them when?
Misha laughed biting her nails-When Panchi died it was almost like something triggered my mind. Plus i saw all of Dad's notes on vampires with our involvements in them. It helped bring back some shocking horrors. Sid's a vampire right? If he's good then i say U should try to encourage him to stay on this path otherwise he could turn. Damn Abhay is...
Pia let out a giggle-U are very slow off the mark Misha. What's the matter with U? Are U drunk?
Misha's eyes widened sniggering like a little kid-Maybe a little. Its my sisters wedding day and i can't enjoy it. It calls for a celebration. A vampires going to be my Jiju. I'm an auntie to halflings. Trippy ride out here Pia. U love a vampire knowing his full history. I really do have a psychotic mentally imbalanced family. I'm not sure i want one of those in this family. I need a doctor. How long have U known?
Pia quieted her sister's mouth-Some 3 months now. Misha if U love me like i know U do then you'll keep your big mouth shut in front of Mom. She doesn't know. These babies are growing too fast. All she needs to know is Abhay and i need to get married. I'm really happy Misha. You've seen the way Abhay protects me, loves me even fights for me how can U not love that. Don't look at what he is but who he is inside.
Alina stumbled on her words-Abhay's an Angel compared to Sid though. 
Pia still vouching for Sid-They are both good Alina. Stop trying to find all the pros and cons and just face facts. Sid's changed. Look at the way he's been warming up to me.
Alina muttered-To get to me Pia. He is just using U.
Pia still persevered-Sid doesn't need to butter me up. Its taken me a few days to crack Abhay and now he and Sid have made amends why can't U? Sid's not the same vampire Alina. He's very attentive. The only wedding gift U can give me right now is making peace with Sid and giving him a shot for my sake Alina. I want Abhay all to myself and not running after Sid to cheer him up.
Alina hit Pia with a pillow-I knew it. Its all so U get Abhay to yourself. 
Pia laughed eyes shining brightly at Alina-Watch the face. I don't want to ruin my make up. Is he here yet?
Alina scanned with her mind-Oh he's on his... Here!!!!
Pia jumped up to catch a glimpse of Abhay from her window riding in his car with his brother with the windows blacked out-They're doing this on purpose. I'll kill Abhay when he gets here. I'm so restless here and he's in there enjoying himself with Sid. I'll wrangle both their necks.
Misha laughed hard at Pia's suggestion getting up to see her Jiju arrive-I'll get a better view downstairs see U later losers. By the way Pia U look a million dollars baby.
Pia signalled Alina to get hold of Misha-U need to get ready and out of this cheap lenga and into that one. Alina Misha won't remember half of what we were discussing about. You'll see. Get her dressed so she looks like a bride ok?
Alina gave a thumbs up.

Kabir, Sid and Abhay already in the car were having their own little bromance discussing their respective other halfs. Abhay told Kabir this day would be special for Misha. While Abhay had a heart to heart chat with Sid about Alina and how to make it up to her with actions than words. After all they spoke the loudest.

Abhay patted his brothers back-Don't try too hard Sid. Just be yourself and try not to be so condescending by adding jokes its wrong. Be as honest as U can. Make your heart Septic. Open to wounds and then you'll have Alina. 
Kabir only agreed with Abhay-Bro knows his s**t man. Look at how Misha and I are getting to the next stage. U think we'd be here without him and Pia? Let them do the setting and U do the rest.
Sid a little apprehensive-Do U think she'll ever...
Abhay full of confidence-I know Alina and she's a girl with a big heart. 2 weeks have been enough to sort out her personal grievances. She is taking a little longer with U because she loves U. Love is devastation bro welcome to the club. 

Abhay had popped out of the car with his brother keeping him hidden out of sight from Pia's glares. Pia was going to grill him but he didn't want to jinx the big day by doing anything out of the norms. He didn't believe in superstition but why tempt fate? Chand and Haseena hugged Abhay one more time brimming with pride at how their son looked on his big day. No human or vampire could compete with Abhay. They were mesmerized by their son's brilliance and now he'd brought them a daughter with this union along with several grandchildren their cup couldn't be more fuller than now. 

Haseena kissed her son's forehead-You've given a mother the best gift ever son. We are really blessed Chand.
Chand smirked-We truly are Haseena. 
Sid to his folks-Ok enough with the sentiments Pia is on the prowl we best get in before she see's Abhay. By the way bro U are the best looking guy after me that is in here.
Abhay gave Sid his bored expression-Yeah keep dreaming. Its why all the girls come running from U to me.
Kabir to Abhay guys you're holding the queue.

Madhoo welcomed the groom with all the rituals sitting them in their seats. There were a few dancers dancing on the night Madhoo went up to fetch Pia. Misha was meant to be her bridesmaid but obviously she couldn't multi task. Alina hid Pia behind her up the stairs and Abhay immediately got up to see his bride ascending down like the lady in red out to kill him in her red lengha. He loved the fact he could see part of her stomach protruding out showing what their love had created filling him with delirium. His Pia was radiating full of bridal and pregnant glow. Those dark red lips were so teasing with him he thought watching Pia bite her lips. Pia felt her heart skipping beats watching Abhay stood up for her time standing still. Everyone in the room disappeared but him locking his eyes with hers. She trailed down the stairs with Alina's help. Misha was coming down the stairs a little happier than usual. Both girls sat next to their grooms smiling. Pia a little shy but waiting to see Abhay till now was well worth the wait she thought.

Abhay leaned forward and whispered to Pia-U look red hot Pia. The belle of this wedding. Am i forgiven?
Pia pouted her lips at Abhay-We'll see my husband to be. (Winks at him) U look good enough to eat.

Abhay smirked back and followed all the rituals given to them by the pandit. They clasped their palms over with leaves then they have  chants said by the pandit. Misha literally giggles through the ceremony with Kabir hushing her. Both couples stand up to do the 7 phere's with Abhay holding Pia's hand going around first while Kabir does the same with Misha. Abhay then switches places with Pia and Misha does the same with Kabir still holding the others hand going round the last few pheres making promises to each other to always be there for each other.

Both couples are right back where they started. Abhay places the Mangalsutra around Pia whispering in her ear-This is for keeps. Always and forever.
Pia closed her eyes at forever feeling the emphasis on it making the hairs on her spine go up feeling his fingers touch hers. Kabir places the Mangalsutra around Misha's neck watching her amazed expressions admiring it. Then finally the sindoor was applied. Pia felt Abhay apply the vermillon to her head all of this now sinking in. She was Mrs.Abhay Raichand forever his making her eyes water. Abhay hugged Pia in his arms advising her not to cry and ruin her beautiful face. Kabir does the same with Misha with her helping him apply it faster. 

Madhoo rolls her eyes-U always have to be different. Now girls U have to throw rice over forsaking this place.
Pia to her Mother-Never Mom. This place we can never let go of.
Madhoos strokes Pia's head welling up-I know i haven't been good to U in the past forgive me if U can Pia. I know making up for it now won't atone...
Pia shakes her head-Mom there is nothing to forgive. U are my Mother. I am blessed i had the fortune of having 2 mothers love. Now stop crying.
Misha now crying-Damn U girls are making me senti.
Madhoo laughs kissing her daughters forehead-We must do this rasam girls. Please start... 

Pia and Misha grab a handful of rice and throw it behind them every step moving towards the door. Pia and Misha run back for one final hug to their mother-We love U Mom.
Madhoo to Kabir and Abhay-Look after my girls they are my most precious jewels. Value them with your life and keep them happy is all a mother can ask for.
Abhay assures Madhoo-Pia i will guard with my life. 
Kabir smiles hugging his mother-in-law-U are the best Mom i could have asked for. Thanks for doing this for me.
Madhoo nods-My pleasure make sure Misha doesn't set a bad example on U. I know my daughter well. Don't follow in her path son you'll regret it.

Sid finally gets his chance with Alina who simply smiles at him on their way out-Alina baby i can't bear this silent treatment any more its killing me. Stake me if U have to but not this.
Alina was overwhelmed by this vulnerable side to Sid it was quite disturbing yet comforting to know the vampire felt anything-Fine. But only one chance. By the way what have U been saying to Pia to put a good word in for U?
Sid a little shocked-Pia put a few good words in for me. After what i did?
Alina held Sid's cold hand-Pia's a godsend Sid. U should count your lucky stars U had her fighting your corner otherwise Alina would never think twice about giving U another shot. 
Sid was going to have to thank Pia for this-I'm starting to realise just how special she is.

Pia and Misha hugged each other one last time before departing to their respective in laws homes-Its going to be strange not having U near.
Misha laughed stopping the tears-I know. But U know i'm a text away Pia. Abhay U better look after my sister or i'll break your legs. If U make her cry i'll trash U up.
Abhay smirked-I think its Pia who'll be making me cry Misha.
Misha threatened him again-Yeah right. I mean it. I never want to see tears in those eyes. She's all i got dude.
Abhay kissed Misha's cheek startling her-U take care of Kabir. I don't want to see a grown man cry ok? Kabir U make sure U stand your ground with her she's a fiesty one.
Kabir nodded and both headed to the cars.

At the Raichand house Pia took her Goonghat off revealing the intricate details on her hair with the clips. There was red colour for Pia to dip her feet into marking her way on the floor to the main hall and then she plastered some red colour on her hand and printed it on the wall with Abhay.

Haseena brought out the bowl of milky water with red roses in it as one game-Now give me your ring? Its the only human thing i know of and i want Pia to experience a little normalcy.
Abhay hands it to his mother who throws it in.
Chand rasps softly-Lets see who rules this house. Haseena's ruled me for centuries. I want Abhay to do what i could not. 

Pia dips her hand in first with Abhay and start playing with each other under the bowl of water. Abhay lets Pia win 3 times-I won.

Alina clapped for Pia-Girl power rules.
Chand rolls his eye-Looks like Abhay will be bound by Pia. Raichand men. Good job theres nobody else here.
Sid teased-When it comes to love us Raichands know how to make a girl feel special.

With this Haseena arranged Pia to sit in Abhay's room decorated in rose petals. She'd already read Pia's state of mind. Plus her son wasn't exactly subtle. It was perfect for a moonlit stroll. Chand needed to get a little romance back into their life while Sid was already taking Alina out for a date at one of his swanky eateries.

Haseena praised Pia-U have changed my world Pia. U are so beautiful inside and out. I am pleased my son has found the one. See U in the morning. Bye and your welcome to anything in the house. Treat it as your own. I finally have the daughetr i wished for.
Pia hugged Haseena-Thank U Mom for helping us. I finally get U on my side now.
Haseena winked-Us girls need to stick together. The Raichand men are a handful. They need strong women to tame them. 

Pia sat on her bed waiting for Abhay when she got a call from her sister panicking.-Misha whats the matter?
Misha choked out-What do i do on my night?
Pia annoyed giggling-Just calm down. Let Kabir make the first move. If he kisses U kiss him back?
Misha then asked-What if he doesn't then what?
Pia smiled-Do what i did-Make him! (Giggles again) Kiss him first then. Whatever but make him melt with your sharp lips after all they never stop talking. Ok jokes aside go with the flow.
Misha muttered-Has Abhay done the deed yet?
Abhay already snuck in listening in folding his arms. Pia now in a harsh tone-Abhay has gone missing but when he comes i'll sort it out. Now remember to breathe and go with the flow.
Misha said one last i love U before cutting the phone off.

Pia started taking off her gold only to be stopped by Abhay absorbing every part of Pia's shimmering shining face appearing even hotter when she got angry-What took U so long? 
Abhay shut Pia up with a kiss tasting her aggressive mouth feeding off of his own desire to take Pia now. He broke the kiss off revelling in chewing on her rosy lips now swollen from his hard kisses-I had to see off Sid making sure they didn't kill each other. U are a wise woman Pia. First U helped Alina and now your sister. Go with the flow. Is this what we did Pia?
Pia a little stumped for words all she saw was her desire to own Abhay. Damn he was irresistible. No matter how many times she had him she needed more like a drug she was addicted to Abhay-Sorta. (pouting at him) I don't know. Misha wanted to know i gave her basics.
Abhay now seated on the middle of the bed with Pia stroked her face with his finger and then trailed her lips with them making her quiver-So what else does one do on their wedding night? U seem to be the expert?
Pia's eyes  showed everything Abhay needed to know already making a start on removing his clothes aroused just by touching him sent her insane-Forget going slow. I'm not pretending to be a shy bride Abhay. I'm already starved as it is.
Abhay smirked knowing his super siren Pia all too well-I know. You'd rather pounce on me and get to the fun part but i want to savour this night Pia. I want to see every little detail. U are like a present i can't wait to open Pia. Will U let me unwrap U slowly?
Pia could only nod along feeling Abhay's hypnotic words undoing her-Only if we get to make love all night Abhay no stopping. No teasing. I want the works. All of it like the first night. 
Abhay knew this was a hard bargain-Fine. Its a deal. So who goes first. (Abhay crushed Pia's mouth to seal the deal only to be annihilated by the onslaught of her mouth like she wanted to suck the life out of him.) I get the message. 
Pia wanted to go first-Me. I can't help it Ok (She snapped) I'm just frustrated ok. U have less layers on than me. (She winked at him taking his Black and red sherwani top off) Oh this is going to take forever.

Abhay laughed at Pia's complaint taking off her top unveiling a lacy red very kincky bra from Victoria secrets making him now wish he never made this deal. Pia took Abhay's bottom off revealing him in boxer shorts. He then took off Pia's lengha off of her to reveal her in some lacy red knickers strapped to a garter making him moan in frustrations. Pia took Abhay's black vest off trailing his body with her hands unable to resist she'd planted kisses there already sky rocketing Abhay's own libido. Abhay took off Pia's Jewellery with his mouth and then very naughtily unstrapped her bra with his mouth and started trailing his kisses all over Pia's body and squeezed her enlarged bosoms.  Pia's turn to tantalise Abhay further by taking off his boxers with her mouth and placed kisses all over him and then  massaged his bulge now erect. Abhay was going to make Pia pay for this by undoing her garter with his mouth and took her panties down spreading his moist lips all over Pia's waist  where their love was still in full bloom dancing their own little dance feeling their own games being played in Pia's womb to her delicate are where this all began from her womanly core. Pia laid down flat moaning at every kiss Abhay laid on her searing in heat.

Pia trembled at Abhay attacking her body with his mouth  on top of her driving her crazy with need finally covering her lips with his making out big time channelling the others desire as their own. Their limbs felt the others. Pia's hand trailed around feeling Abhay's body pressing on her. Pia deepened the kisses a little forcefully now hinting at Abhay that she could control herself no more. Abhay caressed Pia's cheast gently squeezing them making Pia groan in delight. Pia spread her legs so Abhay could make his way but he wanted to make Pia scream for his entry kissing her body all over again. Abhay licked Pia's body down then sucked on all the right area's. He spent some time on her abdomen and again on her core. Pia in return did the same till the both were lost to their primal needs for the other. 

Pia cried out first-Abhay U better submit to me dammit or i'll force myself on U.
Abhay laughed-U always have to threaten me Pia. Not fair. (Covered her mouth with his again making her dizzy with need feeling her body open up to him. Checks Pia's dilated eyes watching his own hunger for her) Now.

Pia felt Abhay's bulge against hers and then he slid inside her so easily making her moan in satisfaction arousing her senses. Abhay moved with her as slow as he could at first wanting to make Pia content first and get used to the rhtym both their hips danced to and fro to its own beat eventually picking iup a little speed. They were fused together for a while in sheer blissful delight of the others pleasure. 

Pia kissed Abhay's mouth again before raspily demanding-I want more. (She pressed for Abhay to go deeper) I need more. (Pia was completely in the throws of passion magnified by ten folds. She was vulnerable emotionally and mentally begging for more than she could take because the hunger was never sated. Pia writhed up against Abhay thrusting her hips towards him) Abhay!!!!!!
Abhay pressed down even harder till he in so deep his body felt Pia's legs wrap round him for more effect making him growl and Pia scream with unimaginable joy at having found what she needed using his thumb to tease Pia's lips taking her mouth again with full force his own resistance crumbling at Pia's intensified emotions hitting him like a tonne of bricks driving with even more power-U always want more Pia. (Paused and Kissed her cheek between each thrust) Pia!!! What are U doing to me?
Pia huskily smiled-I told U (Kisses his mouth again with her swollen lips biting at them then speaking again) I'll make U pay but i guess we are both paying for it. Now go as hard as U can Abhay i want to feel the ripples, everything, tonight is all about us Abhay and making magic. I can feel it already.
Abhay moaned-But you'll be sore. I don't want...
Pia smirked back playing-I know. Then i get U to kiss me better. I thought vampires were supposed to be smart. Now ride me Abhay.
Abhay getting very turned on-U sure have a dirty mouth Pia.
Pia smiled holding Abhay with dear life-I know. Now we know what makes the other tick tonight will be a cinch. I will show an even wilder side to Pia. Don't ever stop tonight Abhay. 
Abhay started to thrust harder and faster hearing Pia scream out his name making him completely Pia's slave. He tended to Pia's every needs. Hunger for hunger, thirst for thirst, thrust for thrust melding each other completely into one being. Then he as Pia wanted healed Pia better again only for her to undo all his hard work be demanidng more.

Pia wanted to play the lead rolling on top of Abhay getting out of him so she could mark him with her mown mouth from his head to his toes kissing him everywhere.Pia place her hand on his crotch while nibbling on his mouth making Abhay gasp in pleasure. Her hand worked magic on them while Abhay fondled with Pia's own Curves making her call out his name aggain. Pia playfully bit on Abhay's nipple making him hungry again. Then Pia devoured Abhay's mouth sensually at first but went on the attack savouring the taste if him exploding in her mouth. Pia forced Abhay's crotch erect inside of her making it go deep. Abhay could only stare at the wanton Pia's eyes still as hungry as ever and started rocking with him gyrating. Abhay pressed Pia's butt down on him so she had the maximum effect. Pia felt her core throbbing with Abhay pulsating inside of her. Pia knew she'd wake up with Abhay still making love to her because she'd unleashed his barriers he'd kept trying to mask in order to hold back so her human body could take his vampire strength but the sweetest pain was when he gave her his true self the rough and the smooth side to him.

All night long this process of lovemaking only escalated with Pia tumbling down so Abhay was on to. He began going in even harder  with pressure while Pia dug her nails into Abhay's back panting deliriously groaning at this magical moment. Finally Pia  worn out by the excessive lovemaking had Abhay do it his way by going as slow as possible kissing Pia better and by watching her sleep in his arms kissing her and listening to the beat of her heart. He'd never tire of this. This was sheer bliss. The Picture perfect ending for him. Abhay lay one hand on their miracles growing in Pia feeling the unconditional love for them. Abhay saw the marks he'd leaft on Pia and her own scratches all over him. His wild Pia who wanted to stay awake for this night but was worn out. Pia needed the rest but he could go on forever loving this Angel who'd given him all the happiness of the world and accepting the darkness into her life. His Pia Raichand. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A big 🤗 to u ayshu...hawt update😛...loved each and everything😛...mishka were cute...😆haseena was so adorable...she did all the rituals for pia so sweet...😳u sent me to abhiya dreamland😍this was one of the hottest updte from u...😛i know u r not comfortable while writing such updates...but u write it for us...so sweet of u love u 😳Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
omggg
awesummm
lovelyyy
definaltelyyy hawwwttt
arousinggg
man tooo gud
abhay i so want u loool
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3