Wonderful FF dearr..
plzz cntnue sooonn
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
.Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
hate that sameera chudail. who were omi n dhrasti?? vre r maaneet??
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PART 9

As they come out of the stadium the media overs them n they start clicking Drashti n Omi's picture.

Drashti

Omi (Ash get ready for the heart attack πŸ˜‰)

As soon as they reached the car Omi pulled her into a kiss n as they were enjoying it they got disturbed by Drashti's mobile ringing n she pulled away annoyed by it n as she saw the caller ID her eyes widened n she put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Ms.Drashti Singhania I want u n Mr.Omi Joshi in the mansion in 15 mins n if u arent there then it won't be good for both of u"

But before she reply back the phone was hung up n she looked at Omi who was not at all effected by the call n sitting calmly.

Drashti then told him to drive fast n they reached the Mansion in 20 mins. She was dreading to go in but Omi pulled her.

As she entered the mansion she saw Prithvi standing there with a stern face n she shot a small prayer to her Babaji "Babaji bacha lena aapni nanhi si pyaari si bachi ko"

Prithvi "Babaji se baat hogayi teri toh main tujhse kuch baat karna chahta hu"

Drashti made a baby face to try n melt him but he didn't melt meanwhile Omi went to the kitchen n opened the fridge n took out a apple n came out n sat on the sofa causally.

Drashti "Haan bhai hogayi baat" n then she bit her tongue as to what she told. Omi listening to it was laughing mutely n Drashti seeing it glared at him to be quiet n he stopped laughing seeing her glare.

Prithvi "Mujhe koi batayega ke yaha kya ho raha hai???"

Drashti "Woh bhai..."

But before she could tell Omi stood up n went next to Drashti n said "Prithvi, Main aur Drashti ek dusre se bohut pyaar karte hai n I proposed her today at the concert"

Prithvi was left shocked with his mouth wide open. After a minute or two he closed his mouth n said "Yeh kab se chal raha hai tum logo ke beech main???"

Omi causally "Jab se tum business trip ke naam pe bhabhi ke saath mini honeymoon pe jane lage tab se"

Drashti mouth was wide open now.

Drashti glared at Prithvi who now gulped his saliva knowing that know she wasn't going to leave him. Omi smirked seeing Prithvi's scared face n again went n sat on the sofa n started eating his apple which eh ad left at that time.

Drashti "Bhai aapne mujhe bataya tak nahi hai ke aapne ek ladki pasand karli aur aapne usse shaadi bhi kar li aur mujhe aaj tak pata bhi nahi chala. Babaji dekho kaisa bhai hai mera mujhe bataya bhi nahi aur shaadi kar li" n then narrowing her eyes said "By the way aap aaj mere concert main anne wale the" n made a gol guppa face n turned away.

Prithvi gave a *Please help me* look to Omi who just shook his head in a Big No. 

Prithvi then sighed n went in front of Drashti n said "Sorry baba main tujhe aaj sab batane hi wala tha..."

But before he could continue Drashti said "Haan haan batane wale the kab jab main budhi hojau tab" n stomped her feet angrily n went to her room n banged the door.

Prithvi glared at Omi n said "Tujhe kya zarorat thi bolne ki dekha ab gussa hogai woh"

Omi shrugged his shoulders n said "Oye hello tu meri class le raha tha isiliye maine tera sach bol diya" n left for his room.

Prithvi calmed himself n went n knocked Drashti's room door but she didn't open. Prithvi was getting very scared as she never locked herself in her room even when she was angry with him or Omi n then he went to his room n took the spare key n opened the door of her room.

He was shocked to see that she was crying holding Beeji n Bauji's pic in her hand.

His heart pained to see her crying remembering her family n he just went n hugged her n said "Geetu"

Drashti wiped the tears which were rolling down her eyes n gave a watery smile to Prithvi n said "Bhai aap ko pata hai kaise mujhe manana isiliye mujhe bataya nahi aapne" n again hugged him.

Prithvi "Nahi Geetu tu janti hai ke main tujhse kuch nahi chupa ta aur main tujhe aaj tere concert ke baad batane wala hi tha"

Drashti "Acha yeh sab chodo bhai aur mujhe bhabhi ki photo toh dekhau"

Prithvi knew that she was trying to avoid the matter n he didn't want to upset her n so he took out his mobile n showed her the pic.

Drashti smiled seeing the pic n then asked "Bhai bhabhi ka naam kya hai??? Aur aap mujhe kab mila rahe ho unse???"

Prithvi smiled seeing her back to her normal self n said "Haan baba bata hu uska naam Naina hai aur jab tu bolegi main tujhe mila dunga. Aur waise bhi todhe din baad Pari meri class lene wali hai toh tab tu mere side rahegi aur na ki uske side"

Drashti "Ho toh maska laga rahe ho bhai. Umm sochna padega bhai..." n acted as if she was in deep thinking.

Prithvi "Chal nautanki jaldi bata na ke tu mere side hi hogi"

Drashti "Bhai phele aap mujhe bhabhi se milao phir batati hu main aapko. Aur aap abhi jao mujhe sona hai main bohut thak gayi hu"

Prithvi looked a bit worried when she said that she was tired n seeing it Drashti reassured him "Bhai main theek hu bas concert ki bhaga dodhi ke wajhe se thak gayi hu. Todha araam kar lungi toh theek ho jayungi. Acha aap jaiye. Good night bhai. Love u" n kissed his cheeks.

Prithvi patted her head n went to his room.

Precap - 
Glimpse of Maan's life
So here is Part 9

hope u all like it *fingers crossed* 

Plz hit the LIKE button n DComment

Love,

Hinal

- Prev - Part 8 - Next - Part 10

Note

Sorry guys for not updating actually many things happening in my life n after GHSP ended I had no mood to do anything but somehow have pulled myself n many worst things happened so was held up. I'm really sorry if u feel bored by the story n the turn of events in the story n plz tell me if u want me to continue bcoz there is a gradual decrease in the number of likes in this ff. Plz do tell me if I should continue with the ff or else I would stop it n try to write a new ff. 
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 11 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
r
haiyeee rabba me officially dead!!!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
he looks sooo handsum!!!!!!!!!😍

me 1st yippie..
n update is awesum..πŸ‘
prithvi chup ke se shaadi karli lolπŸ˜†
n whrs maan??πŸ˜•
n y da hell omi kissed geet han???😑

oyeee hinal ki bachi..
get maaneet together jaldi warna teri khair nahi!!!!!!!
😈
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ufff I'm Such An Idiot Aren't I?
Damnn My Inbox If Full!πŸ˜†
Okay Enough Of That!

Part 1-7πŸ˜†
Awwwhhh!!! WOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awesomeee!! You See, I Was On My IPod When I Read Them And Was Desperately Trying To Find Some Time Where I Can Read Part 8 And THEN Comment!πŸ˜†
Toh Right Now I've Managed To Do That! Pheww!!
Haan Toh Where Was I?
Yeah I Just Lovveddd It!!!
Especially The Little Details You Put In About Your College And Stuff😳 And And One Thing That Stuck To My Mind Ever Since Was, You Used The Royal Challengers Bangalore Name!!! Did I Tell You I Went Mad This Year And Was ADDICTED To Cricket?!! I Watched IPL Straight After The World Cup!πŸ˜†
And πŸ˜³I Like Royal Challengers...No LOVE THEM!!! But Damnnn They Lost!!!😑😭😭 Ufff I Love ALL The Teams Including Chennai Super Kings But Was Super In Love With Royal Challengers Cuz...I Like Zaheer Khan😳😳Like I Was Addicted To Cricket Cuz Of The Indian Cricket TeamπŸ˜†
Ufff Yeh Kahaan Jaa Rahi Hoon!! Bas Sadiie!!!πŸ˜†

Ughhh This Sameera!😑 Maan Finally Did Manage To Doubt Geet And Choose Sameera Over Geet...I'm Not Surprised😳 Ghada KhuranaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† There's Always Another Relation Between A Man And A Woman...Friendship/Bro&Sis...But Nahi...It's Always THAT..That...Manhoose Word!πŸ˜†
Aweshomeee!!!! I Very Much Like Geet In This!πŸ˜› She Did Not Keep Quiet!πŸ‘

Part 8πŸ˜†
Ufff That's Geet Right? Changed Her Name To DrashtiπŸ˜†
And Prithvi Is PrithviπŸ˜†
If She's With Someone Called Omi Then...Bring It On!!! Wohooo Girl!! If Maan Can Move On *Not That I Know He HasπŸ˜†* Then Geet..Sorry Drashti Can As WellπŸ˜›
Btw Can You Believe I MISSED My Chance At Seeing Her In London!😭 And The Other Star Parivaar People! I Love Rahat Fateh Ali Khan! And Damnn I Missed!!!😭 Hit Me!!! I'm A Bad Girl!!!!πŸ˜†
Uff Damnnn Hooked To This Now!! Meri Kamar Itni Dard Kar Rahi Hai Babajiii!!! 
Uff Update When You Can! And Heyy I'm Not Throwing No Tomatoes At YouπŸ˜‰ Cuz I Like It!!πŸ˜†
And Heyy Do I Talk A Lot?😳 Sorry!😳

Sadiie x
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maaneet kahan gaye.,...πŸ˜•

partner...😑

i am not reading this until maaneet come together...
meena.. thumbnail
awesome dearEdited by meena.. - 12 years ago