visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

UFFF...finished!!!! 1 minute before deadline.  I need a BIG break. 😳

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Vis !!!! Sent your scores ???? ...
I can't finish !!! I really apologise ... I'm myself a participant and feeling bad ... I tried my best but couldn't. Read more than 7 !! I'm sorry
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uff...I am back after a break.
First of all a BIG BIG applause to Sunny, GD and Sri. 👏

Sunny...you didn't give a party even after getting a job in Microsoft...you had better give a big one now. Long since I've seen you winning a story contest...the last one was more than a year ago - Mysterious Kidnapper. Nice one again from you. 👏

About your story - Lots of tension created. Lots of duo scenes, so I felt very good reading it. 😊

GD - very well done. wished you had cut down some of the injuries...it was very painful imagining Abhijeet unconscious in a well and fingers jutting out of the well and Freddie tripping and falling over it. But you didn't leave any loophole like the 'Theatre mein maut' story last time. 👏😆

Sri - by your disclaimer in the beginning, I knew it was your story. Another very well-written story from you...and you are very fond of bombs and laashes...😆 Well done. 👏

I am sorry, I read everything in a hurry, so couldn't note down any points about the stories. I cannot post any reviews. Apologies for that. I know how much effort everyone has put into each story, so I wanted to read every story before the deadline, hence took time off to read them. Have to get back to work. See you all later for the parties. 😊

(my eyes are really RED...I don't wear specs yet, but I can see that the day is not far away😆)

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
@sunny

@dada

@sari

bhut bhut mubark ho!!!!!!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations to the winners of the story contest !! 👏👏
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone

@ Vis Will definitely give party but you forgot I did gave party although it was combined party of completing 2 years and job. 😛.
This time planning to combine my this party and next forthcoming party of completing 4000 posts 😛. Just kidding.

My new lucky number is 4. Two times I won story contest both time Story No. of my story was 4. So next time whosoever organize contest next time and I participate give my Story story No.4 😛.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 12 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Reviews
Reviews are just my personal opinion. I read stories quite fast paced so may be I missed some point.

STORY 1

Two hour special story. Ok there were lots of twist and turns. Loved reading high action story. Fake ACP as No.11 Firstly I thought it would be Birju, he must be related somewhere to terrorist as of all khabris he was only one alive. But as story progressed found he had no such role to play.  I was surprised or I think I  missed point when Daya met ACP after Abhijeet went to save ACP sir, he never questioned or thought if ACP sir was there then where Abhijeet is ?? At what point Daya came to know Abhijeet is kidnapped and he should find him?.  It would right to say this story as Beherupia 2.

STORY 2

Very nice story. Got lot of information about railways seriously. I have never traveled through trains so it was quite knowledgeable for me.  Covered lot points as said in plot. I really enjoyed story and teamwork. There was no confusion as such in story. Loved the chase scene at railway station. Story was in flow, moved smoothly and on expected terms. I felt Suspense was missing, Jankidas was trapped easily.  

STORY 3

Quite fast paced story loved involvement of police also. Story went on expected track. Loved the way Salunke guessed it was murder not suicide, Abhijeet getting information out of Randheer. There was little confusion. End was total action packed. I felt investigation was little less.

STORY 5

Two bag exchanged. Loved the suspense. . There were few spelling mistake due to which I had to re-read and make out what writer wants to say. Towards the end story was very fast paced. Suddenly in investigation everyone wish Daya Happy Birthday. Good one I actually didn't expected it. I just didn't understood how can that two person sometime act as Anti Corruption officer, then intelligence officer and ACP sir couldn't even make out. ACP sir accompanied them to Daya's house. There were few dialogues which I loved.

STORY 6

Very well written story with excellent, motivating speech at the end. I really loved the way writer narrated story. Person actually committed suicide and Daya , accidentally, behind it hmm.. practical thinking.  Story went on little expected line. Really loved the flow of the story.

STORY 7

Best story of all I read. I really liked idea of 2 letters and throwing blank letter in dustbin. Loved this line-
"Kya kehni ki koshish ki thi? Tum CID wale ho aur tumhe bomb lagna nahi aata hai?"
"Hume bombs diffuse karna bhi nahi aata hai. Hum log risk le kar bombs ko diffuse karte hain."

Really loved  what and way hostages said to Adbul. I really loved the way story was said in flow, without any confusion, with message, with photographs. Really enjoyed reading this story.

STORY 8

Well story at points give me felling of watching some Hindi movie. Really loved the kids story and Daya trying to mend the mistake he did. Kidnappers first demanded map then Rattu. Demand pe demand. Story had lots of action and duo scenes. Fast paced story events happening one after another towards end. Suspense was missing but I enjoyed reading your story.

STORY 9

Story dealing with drugs. Nice attempt.  Love team working together to find murderer and bag to save Daya from suspension. New way used by writer to kill Peter D'Souza. FW style story was written. Story did lost grip at few points.  Loved lots of investigation by team.

STORY 10

After reading so many stories can say quite a different story. Bag exchange by Daya intentionally new idea. Loved the way ACP sir said he will not give bag to Daya  otherwise he will again suspect someone and ACP sir will have to loose his stuff.  Suicide by man is suicide and not murder in this story but still didn't understand why he committed suicide?? Even though he lost his means of earning but still he shouldn't commit suicide because of this and end was unexpected. Loved your story it was different. Somewhere felt clues were easy for team.

STORY 11

Story was lengthy, writer tries best to fast pace story but there were few scenes which writer could easily cut short. So many things happened in story. Writer tried to cover so manly angles in one story. Abhijeet almost saved by CID team, bomb blasts, linking of two stories. Bomb in Abhijeets body and Daya forced to do task demanded by culprit. Enjoyed reading story with so many things happening one after another but length could be kept in control. Good ground investigation.

STORY 12

Lengthy story. Total negligence on Daya's part was shown in this story. One after other things which gave Daya hint that he is being trapped he just kept on ignoring. Few dialogues were OTT. I really Loved Suspense created towards Abhijeet but writer laced in the way it was created. Would have loved better dialogues and culprit was very much predictable. Loved the way team celebrated Daya's Birthday.

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope it is ok now

Entry 1     Debasree 
Entry 2     Visrom
Entry 3      Astonish
Entry 4      Sunny
Entry 5      Soonaali
Entry 6      DemonStar
Entry 7      Shreya
Entry 8      Bahavana
Entry 9      DreamyDeeps
Entry 10    Chiinnu
Entry 11     GD
Entry 12     Shreela

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

STORY 10

After reading so many stories can say quite a different story. Bag exchange by Daya intentionally new idea. Loved the way ACP sir said he will not give bag to Daya  otherwise he will again suspect someone and ACP sir will have to loose his stuff.  Suicide by man is suicide and not murder in this story but still didn't understand why he committed suicide?? Even though he lost his means of earning but still he shouldn't commit suicide because of this and end was unexpected. Loved your story it was different. Somewhere felt clues were easy for team.

i remember it always took a long time to explain my stories to you 😆

he committed suicide because he was afraid of the three others and the pvt detective, and he knows that they will catch him , if they realize, the dead guy lost the evidence.

I thought of writing so, did I missed this clue? 
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
@chinnu   he has enough money in his account he can easily fly and as you said in story he can easily deny this was not his bag. The only thing he lost was he couldn't now blackmail them sort of but still he can fly to some other country or to other state in India. He just lost his earning source nothing else from (my point of view).
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 12 years ago