Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhina were smoking hot in this update ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lovely update Ayesha! ๐Ÿ˜Š Alina being Abhay's bodyguard? ๐Ÿ˜Ž Jeh u better watch out ๐Ÿ˜† I love this FF totally ๐Ÿ‘ 
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dat was 2 cute๐Ÿ˜ณ u r awesome nd u r making us abhinains proud๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashabhiya4ever

dat was 2 cute๐Ÿ˜ณ u r awesome nd u r making us abhinains proud๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't know about this yaar. Just doing my part we need ABHINA being promoted big time.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Abhina were smoking hot in this update ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lovely update Ayesha! ๐Ÿ˜Š Alina being Abhay's bodyguard? ๐Ÿ˜Ž Jeh u better watch out ๐Ÿ˜† I love this FF totally ๐Ÿ‘ 

Thanks for liking it MANDY. Alina will be ABHAY'S shiled.;ove makes U want to do anything U can for the one person U love
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

I don't know about this yaar. Just doing my part we need ABHINA being promoted big time.

Even if show ends u dont stop abhina FF we love this FF๐Ÿ‘
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jeh and Piya...mere pyaare dostho...haath jodthi hun...
Chod dho AbhIna ke peeche padna...
AbhIna were beautiful Aysh...

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

Jeh and Piya...mere pyaare dostho...haath jodthi hun...

Chod dho AbhIna ke peeche padna...
AbhIna were beautiful Aysh...

I love ABHAY and ALINA jodi its a little hatke๐Ÿ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail
Chapter 8:::Hot Date:::

After a few weeks of meetings here and there Abhay was going to take Alina on a hot date. It was a long time coming with him having to make sure Alina wasn't going to be in any trouble with her psychotic werewolf family. He'd felt sorry for her wishing he could take her away from it all but his family would only think this was a ploy to weaken the werewolves but never truly accept Alina as family. Abhay wore his black shirt and red tie to wine and dine her in an all expense paid posh hotel. Alina deserved a treat away from the wolves and be shown a good night out. 

Alina at her home with Pia in her room helping her get ready. It was a little awkward seeing Pia, Abhay's ex helping her get ready for her night out but she was already at their place with Jeh. Pia volunteered to help her do her hair and the matching accessories.

Alina saw herself in the mirror admiring the changes she saw in her then got up from her stool turns to face Pia-This isn't too Over the Top is it? It doesn't scream easy does it? I'm so used to being covered up that i don't know u know?
Pia smiled softly reassuring Alina-Look i am wearing a similar dress to yours although yours is more come see me in pink it suits U and those pink gladiator sandals go well with it wheras i'm more blue. (Laughs) U have to feel confident in what U wear Alina. Its what makes U feel sexy inside.
Alina hugged Pia showing her appreciation-U are so sweet U know?
Jeh knocked on his sisteres door peering over to see Pia and Alina hugging each other-What's going on here Alina? Where do U think you're going?
Alina rolled her eyes at her brother who was obviously in a very hot tempered mood-Bhai i have to erm go...
Jeh yelled at Alina-To meet that parasite?
Pia flinched at this verbal bashing. She hated it when Jeh taunted Abhay. In fact anyone abusing Abhay was hard for her to take. She wasn't going to stand for her boyfriend to use such tone on Abhay. He didn't deserve it although at time she wanted to kill the bad boy. Pia bit her lips trying not to think about Abhay in a romatic angle-Jhe stop. Alina has a date with Abhay. Let her go. Its her life.
Jeh grabs Alina's arm-Alina i only let U date him thinking he'll tire of U like he has done with other girls so you'll see he's no good for U but U are getting too deep. Alina U are my sister i don't want to see U hurt.
Alina retorts back-Jeh, he isn't bad ok. Not the way U make him out to be.
Jeh orders Alina to make sure she knows her boundaries-U better not let him take advantage of U. He's not to kiss U or even sleep..
Alina saw red-Now why do the rules change when it comes to me huh? U can sorry Pia (glows her eyes at Jeh) U can sleep with whoever U want but if i do It U have a problem. So what if i want to kiss him. U are sick to even think i'd urg.
Pia feels like she's going to kill both Jeh for making her feel jealous and Alina for even being with Abhay-jeh!
Jeh still looking very red bellows-I don't care what i do Alina. I'm a guy. U are my sister.
Alina knowing full well Jeh can't hurt her in front of Pia-Now we're talking. Abhay and i will do as we please stop me if U can Jeh? I'm outta here. 

Alina was huffing out of her room in a stormy mood grabbing her bag. Jeh wasn't going to dictate what she was allowed to do and what not to do. If she wanted to she could be a little more active with Abhay but how to break away from her shy retiring self? Alina loved kissing Abhay. He brought at the tigress in her and the feminine side to her she hadn't known she had. Abhay was almost all hers. Could she be the first woman to make him all hers? Abhay had only ever love two women truly and they were Pia and Maithali. Abhay said he loved her and she believed him but her brother thought he was using her to get to their power source. Alina was a better judge of character than this.

Abhay picked Alina up from her place looking a little troubled as he opened his car door for her. He saw Jeh's steel gaze on him and gave Jeh a wink before taking off adn Pia felt her heart clench up seeing Abhay kiss Alina's cheek. Jeh turned round to see Pia all tensed up-Pia U gotta make Alina see sense. She's fully invested in that jerk. Abhay will break her heart just like he's done with all the others.
Pia glared at Jeh responding evenly-U mean like U? (Pia's gives him the evils feeling the sting) Jeh U and Abhay are alike in a lot of ways. Let Alina make her decisions for herself. Leave me out of their relationship. I know U are trying to be a brother to her but U will only push her towards Abhay. And i don't like the way U insult him. And nor do i want U touching me Jeh. We may be dating but i am following the advice U gave Alina. 
Jeh looked puzzled-What?
Pia smirked softly before leaving-Not to be easy so U will have a long wait before i ever kiss U.

Back to Abhay and Alina silently drive to their location with Abhay being very courteous opening the car door for Alina holding her hand. He can see a thunderous cloud looming over Alina's beautiful face and finally places her swiftly towards him so she has no choice but to give him eye contact and plants a moist kiss on her lips deepening it as she surrenders herself to him easing her dark mood and then breaks away smiling at her.

Alina blushing shyly at him as Abhay asks her-So are U going to tell em what's going on with my superhot sexilicious girlfriend or am i going to have to kiss U senseless into surrender huh?
Alina's eyes widened in shock wanting to retaliate back with another kiss as she dared to voluntarily kiss Abhay back with her soft lips over his making him savour her a little more and broke off-Now i'm all good. Its Jeh! He's trying to rule my life and he's giving me boundaries to follow.
Abhay raises is eyevrows into an arch-Boundaries?
Alina hinted with her eyes-U know how far a girl, U know with a guy...?
Abhay smirked seeing Alina so uncomfortable-So he thinks i'm going to get down and dirty with U huh? Jeh's mind sure runs at a fast rate but contrary to popular belief i don't sleep with girls i have no feelings for and nor do i make a habit of deflowering every girl i meet. So Jeh can rest in peace.
Alina face showed change. She was hoping Abhay would..-
Abhay countered back-Unless the girl in question really wants to 
Alina met Abhay's eyes-Wants to? 
Abhay smirked back seeing desire flash in Alina's innocent young eyes-Alina if U feel ready then maybe but i go slow with all my dates. It depends on the girl now lets enjoy this night ok.

Alina saw a candle lit dinner for two only Abhay wasn't eating anything-U did this. Wow red roses and vilins i'm impressed.
Abhay vowed-Nights not over my sweet Alina. I got a box of chocolates too all your favourites.
Alina gave Abhay a kiss on his cheek-U are the best boyfriend ever.
Abhay smirked full of himself-I know. I'm so lucky i got three kisses from U. 

Alina opened the box of chocolates and ate one-This one is tasty.

So Abhay sat opposite Alina holding her hand in his and then watched her eyes take in this aura. The atmosphere and the ambience of being LOVED. He enjoyed watching her make noises after she'd tasted every dish set before them.

Finally Abhay takes Alina in his arms to dance with her as the twirls around to the violinist playing his favourite mozart piece and then back to their table.

Alina hands Abhay a vial of blood-I want U to drink this Abhay. They say sharing blood makes the bond stronger between a vampire and his lover. I want U to drink it and feel my essence. 
Abhay did as Alina asked and boy did it pack a punch the sensations in his mouth to his mind was earth shattering. Alina LOVED him with her very being.

Eventually Abhay gave In to Alina's feelings being overpowered by them taking her to the room he'd payed for on Alina's behalf. She wanted to be with Abhay not to spite her brother or show him up but because she was in LOVE. 

Abhay and Alina slowly undressed themselves savouring each other's body. Abhay caressed Alina's cheek with the back of his hand as she sucked in the air around her and then pushed him on the bed as he rolled on top of her. Abhay saw Alina's gaze looking away from Abhay's gaze taking in the sight of his ripped body feeling them with her hand. Abhay loved to see Alina's flushed cheek in the dark. He moved her head up a little.

Abhay rasped-Alina look at me or i won't go through with this?
Alina afraid he'd back away flashed her eyes back at Abhay biting her lips-Abhay i erm..
Abhay could feel Alina's emotions run through him with her blood supplying him with her very being crushing her mouth with his. The kiss was hot and very sensual tantalizing the other to the core. They explored each other for the first time with their hands and their lips. Abhay finally gave into their desires making both he and Alina one and spent the night together.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Thanx ayeesha finally abhina ki suhagraat ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I can still imagine Vivian  and Priya doing that hot kissโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I can actually see the scene infront of ma eyesโ˜บ๏ธ finally I will get a Hybrid๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃEdited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail