heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
gr8 update shalini!!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -srija-

it was awsm shalini.abhiya romance was superb as ever.hope mr jaiswal is fine.+y do u always 4get 2 pm me yar.

sorry...i'll pm u nxt tym.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awsum
fantastic
wow
amazing
continue soon
plz pm me

thank u!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshita14

<font color="#0099FF">awesum!!!!!
different yet sooo romantic!!!!!!
plz can u pm me ?????

</font>

thanks a ton! Do send me a buddy request.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueberries.

Great update...hope Chand saves Piya's parents
Abhiya are amazing as always...continue soon
🤗

thank u...
I-love-Roses thumbnail
thank u heena!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
___7___

Pia submissively closed her eyes as Abhay touched her lips.It was the first time when he was kissing her properly.They were in an awkward position as Abhay lay on top of her but their legs were in a folded seating position.He gently cupped her face feeling blood rush to her cheeks as their foreheads met.Their scents being so close made each other lose their senses.He twisted her tongue with his and fondled her hair at the same time giving her immense pleasure.He was fondling her ears down to her neck when suddenly he felt someone's presence and looked up.Pia still had her eyes closed.Abhay was sure that someone was there but he couldn't figure out who.He kissed her earlobe and whispered,"Someone is here watching us.I'm going to check hmm?".She just nodded,still gasping for breathe.As Abhay got up,she went back to sleep on the other side of the bed.Abhay came out to the corridors and felt a sharp human smell.His eyes turned violet.He went down to the watchman who said that a girl had come to meet Haseena to discuss about their fashion designing projects.Abhay got her number from Haseena's cell and called her asking why she had come to the Raichands place so late in the night.She said that she had work to do but Haseena wasn't there.But she mentioned that she had done another work.He asked her some more questions but she gave smart answers.Abhay was worried about him and Pia being exposed.He went to his room and saw her sleeping peacefully.He got a message from his dad informing him that Pia's dad's surgery had went well.He quietly sat on the window pane staring at a sleeping beauty totally unaware of the problems ahead. Next morning,Pia woke up to find a little note in her palm saying 'Your dad's okay'.She got overjoyed and rushed downstairs and embraced Abhay from behind with a joyous laugh."Oh Abhay!I'm so happy...thank you so much",she cried.To her annoyance,he didn't turn around or even spoke a single word.She angrily turned him around and saw him looking at her with hollow eyes.He had a newspaper before him.She laughed a bit and patted his cheek and asked,"What?".He closed his eyes and looked front again.He held her arms and made her sit on the sofa and handed her the newspaper.She looked down and her mind went blank.There on huge bold black there was written 'An Affair In Times Of Distress' among the headlines.There were several pictures added and a small article written.Pia recognized the pictures.It was Abhay and her kissing out of genuine love.She was shocked.Totally astonished.The article said about kids are having fun while their parents are fighting death.Pia Jaiswal,whose parents are in a crucial situation had been seen in bed with Abhay Raichand son of Dr.Raichand.Various other things were written.The newspaper fell down.Tears rolled on her red cheeks."What do we do Abhay?The whole city knows this now",she cried."Come we'll go the editor",he said and pulled her hand.Both quickly dressed up properly and went to the editor.On the way,Pia cried continuously."How did it come out in the papers Abhay?Just think what people are thinking about us.No one knows that it was just a kiss and nothing else.They think we've slept together",she said nervously."I'll find a way out",he said.When they reached the editor's office,they found people staring at them with disgust in their eyes.Pia bowed her head but Abhay simply held her waist and walked in.The editor had a cunning smile on his face."I'm filling a case against you for interferring in private lives",Abhay said."But what you were doing is illegal",he said.Abhay banged both his hands on the table and roared."We are 18+ and we were just kissing and nothing else.We are getting married soon so whats the harm in kissing hmm?",he asked.Pia shot a glance at him."Married?",the man asked."Yes you heard me correct.We are marrying",he shouted."I'm so sorry that I'd printed this.Actually Seema,our journalist cum fashion designer asked me to print this.Tomorrow I'll let everyone know that it's been my mistake and I'll let all know the real story",he pleaded."Good.But still I'm gonna sue that journalist",Abhay said and walked out with Pia.They went away to a quiet forest place.As they sat in the car,he noticed a sad look on Pia.He squeezed her fingers and said,"There's no other way to save you from being looked down by the society.We have to marry else we'll lose our respect and status.People will see us with disgust".Pia nodded sadly."I know what you did was all we could do.I'm still tensed",she said.He embraced her and comforted her as she cried on his chest.He had many other reasons to cry.He was a vampire.He loved Pia whole-heartedly but always kept her away to protect her.After all he was the predator and she was her prey.But now things had turned so rapidly.There was other way other than to marry her in this conservative society.He'll marry her and then tell her the truth and she'll be free to leave.
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YIPEE ME 1ST.so abhay n piya are marrying yipee.wel thanks to dat journalist bt wats going 2 happen wen piya knows the truth.
Update soon.awsm post shalini.Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago