Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update ayesha,thanks for pm.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 7:::Sparkle and Sizzle:::

Abhay rushed to Pia's side as his usual duties were always saving his dizzy ex from danger mostly due to her own doing taking the sparkler out of her hand and blowing on her skin with his vampire super cool breath to make the burns go down. Pia gave Abhay her earnest longing look melting away all of her insecurities but Abhay didn't give her a chance to ponder too long in his thoughts vanishing away from her side straight back to Alina in a flash holding her hands.

Alina squeezed Abhay's hand giving him her understanding look-U are too good U know that Abhay? Come on time for another dance so my dear brother can stay the hell away from us. If we're left standing still he'll follow us here.
Abhay smirked pulling Alina into his arms-I didn't realise dating U meant i'd be dating your brother too?
Alina swaying in Abhay's arms took a quick look in her brother's direction then back at Abhay again teasing him-It goes with the territory Abhay. He comes in with the package. U never know he might be helpful to us one day. But don't be giving him any cute looks OK? I have enough competition with Pia forget adding my brother to the mix.
Abhay joked back-Don't worry i have no intentions of flirting with your brother Alina because i think he's a little too obsessed over me as it is.
Alina laughed at Abhay's raspy tone-U have a point. I've never seen him like this before. U aren't bothered by any of this are U? It doesn't put U off of me knowing my brother could be planning his next move as we speak?
Abhay brought Alina closer whispering in her ear-When i have U by my side Alina i have nothing to fear.
Alina felt herself blush-U are such a charmer Abhay. U don't need me to save U; Abhay U are doing fine on your own. Although i don't mind being your bodyguard. 
Abhay winked at Alina smirking at her with his eyes gleaming in mischief-I prefer to work solo but i can make allowances with U Alina. Guard away. Although who is going to guard me from U?
Alina hit Abhay playfully-Oh i'm sure U have an army of girls just waiting to guard U away from me.
Abhay smiled softly watching Jeh's own fists clench and unclench as Abhay was having fun provoking the werewolf by caressing Alina's bare back and kissing her neck baring his fangs and then hiding them again-Your brother is too easy to wind up. (Abhay plants a little kiss on Alina's neck) Come on we've shown are face here long enough. I have a little special plans of my own for U. (Abhay wasn't bothered by the evil glares from Jeh nor the other college students. He was used to it but Alina didn't desreve this reaction she was getting. Besides Pia had to move and so did Jeh. Both were getting on his nerves. The questioning looks he was tired of) U are going to love this.

Abhay had enough of all the dancing and whizzed Alina out of Jeh's sight taking her away setting their own fireworks in their own secret location.

Alina saw Abhay had timed all of the fireworks lighting them up one by one in the woods and placed her in his arms admiring the fireworks setting off making a big bang. Alina watched with Abhay enjoying his strong hold against her slender body like a little child who had all the sweets she'd ever craved for and more. Abhay admired the way Alina's face lit up as her eyes took in the magical feel of the night. He felt her skin burning against his cold skin. Abhay watched her face glow in happiness.

Alina felt like a child again. She'd never experienced this side to being a human before it was all about duty and responsibilities but Abhay had given her a touch of normalcy even though normal did not exist in their world. Alina turned around to face Abhay hugging him and gave him a coy little look before kissing his cheek.

Abhay sarcastically mused holding her tight against his arms-If your this happy why do i get only a friendly kiss on the cheek huh? What would U do when your really depressed?
Alina tilted her head to one side bravely plucking up the courage to give him a kiss on his lips slowly moving towards him so their face was within a few cm away from each other-I er i er...
Abhay pulled Alina closer and gave her a light brush of his lips against hers watching her close her eyes drinking in her love for him and allowing himself to feel what she's feeling and then pulling apart hearing Alina's breathing very slow-Much better. (Abhay saw Alina still had her eyes closed) U can open your eyes Alina. (Alina slowly opened her eyes and saw Abhay make a cute joke) U know kissing is truly enojoyed when the other person has their eyes open this way U get to see their reaction.
Alina blushed scarlet red-Whatever Abhay. (She turned to leave but he pulled her closer again) I have to get home Abhay. Bhai...
Abhay scowled at the mention of his enemy-Do U ever think about anyone other than your brother. We are having a moment.
Alina laughed-I could go on about U but i know your not into yourself and i know how much U love my brother. Its getting late Abhay and i have people i have to answer to. I am supposedly the special one. The so called leader. This was beautiful Abhay.
Abhay frowned-Just beautiful?
Alina smiled back-Ok even better than beautiful. U want to drop me off home?

Abhay picked Alina up in his arms dropping her at his old mansion that was now the Khurana mansion-U know Alina. For the first time i haven't felt pressure. I feel i can be myself.
Alina gave Abhay a kiss on the cheek-There. With me U can always be whatever U want to be Abhay. I won't judge U or question U. I trust in U completely ok. I get we are mysterious creatures but some things are best left unsaid. We shouldn't expect any promises from each other other than we'll always be there for each other. Whatever this is Abhay i hope we can always be friends first and then whatever we are next. I trust U with my life Abhay. I trust U more than i trust myself. 
Abhay responded back-I trust U too Alina. In fact U are the first person i have ever truly trusted other than my own family.

With this Alina went to her home where Jeh awaited for answers.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Wow ayeesha abhina kiss 😳 I have been waiting I can actually picturize it😍😍
Uff yeh Jeh and Pia kab abhina ko akela chodenge yaar kabab mein people🤣
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
so alina knows about jeh's luv for pia 🤣 what is abhay actually upto ?
kabhi pia to kabhi alina ? khair chhodo it was awesome part dear . thanks for the pm n update soon
take care :)
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

so alina knows about jeh's luv for pia 🤣 what is abhay actually upto ?
kabhi pia to kabhi alina ? khair chhodo it was awesome part dear . thanks for the pm n update soon
take care :)

U know me i like inserting humour nd my luv for AJEH runs deep
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update ayesha,thanks for pm.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Wow ayeesha abhina kiss 😳 I have been waiting I can actually picturize it😍😍

Uff yeh Jeh and Pia kab abhina ko akela chodenge yaar kabab mein people🤣

We need KABAB main haddi's because they will make ABHINA relationship even stronger.
Aaj kiss kal kya jaane hoga😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

beautiful update ayesha,thanks for pm.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

We need KABAB main haddi's because they will make ABHINA relationship even stronger.

Aaj kiss kal kya jaane hoga😉

Vampire and werewolf love story is rocking👏 N a hybrid is always awesome half lycan and half vampire😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Vampire and werewolf love story is rocking👏 N a hybrid is always awesome half lycan and half vampire😉

We R both crazy yaar. But i delivered on the HYBRID in my OS. I will try my best on this FF. I have gave U an ABHINA kiss. Just need to develop this love story a little more.