Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thank you so much amtaf for the written update👏😃
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the providing us with an early update Amtaf. Usually I will receive Tuesday's update together with Wednesday's the following day.
 I do not believe that Guddu will ever become sexually involved with Neelu. He considers her to be a friend like Kukan. Jabbu will create a scenario for Runjhun to make it seem so and as a consequence she will disappear from Kannauj for a while. Since Guddu and Runjhun are tied together for life it will be virtually impossible for any woman to break that bond. Guddu still has feelings for Runjhun though he is mistreating her. I symphatise with them both.😭
😊Happy Diwali to everyone!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Thanks for the updates! 

Every show has its ups and downs and currently I also am royally "p***ed' at the CVs for no reconciliation and the dragging of the track and intro of 'other' woman and butchering of Guddu's character and especially the Guddu-Kukkan friendship!  However, I will stick to and support BBAT because Zee recognized that the international viewers should have a say and we have shown our loyalty to the show.  They are promoting the show, yes its small baby steps but it is something they should have done a long long time ago...

Anyway, because of the new time slot, other popular shows on air at the same time and Niv not being there for awhile we fans really need to support Gunjhun and the show despite what is being shown!  We need to continue giving feedback to Zee and support BBAT! Also don't forget the chaska meter and the fan meter!

Sorry if I overstepped my bounds but just wanted to voice my opinion since we have worked hard in the past to keep the show on air and away from Zee's axe!!

Nina

I agree Nina!!! It's good if more & more people support this show. The TRP device viewers don't support this show much- this has been the case for most o the time this show has been on air. BBAT really needs us fans to support it. Us fans saved this show when we found out it was under scanner back in May & us fans are maybe part of the reason as to why Nivee changed her mind. The BBAT team works hard.

No offense to people who are complaining about Guddu's behavior lately but there have been serials on Zee where the main heroine's hubby has at least one kid with another woman while he is married to her.  I didn't end up liking these serials (what I just brought up isn't even the reason why i didn't end up liking them) but they ended up lasting on tv for a few years.  I don't feel like Guddu is having an affair with Nilu & he hasn't been sleeping habitually in Nilu's bed.  He slept there twice & he was drunk the first time he slept there.  I don't feel like Guddu has committed a sin while being married to Runjhun & no offense but his mentality will pobably not agree with some what some people on this forum ar saying about him & Nilu😆.  I find his behavior so far towards her understandable & I'm not gonna get into why. 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update Amtaf. Liked your side comments as always making your update lively.

The way Guddu cleared RJ about Neelu was very rude and it showed how much she means to him. But he thinks of her and concerns for her just as a friend and nothing more, which shows that she can never take RJ's place in his life. 

It was hilarious to see all the 6 M&M's were explaining RJ to confront Neelu in their business language just loved it. All of them sitting in Kukkan's house and having meeting to get or stop Guddu from going in the dark with that girl.

Jhabbu was very creepy while he was looking at Guddu in his sleep. It was disgusting when he called there names in his mind Without adding bhaiya and bhabhi. The way he was looking at him while Guddu was sleeping it shows that he was enjoying with his current condition living and suffering without RJ and planning in his mind how to hurt hem more with his acts. Just hate 😡 and want to hit him very hard. Beta Jhabbu wait you will get a good handful of beating once your acts are revealed. Iam waiting for the day when Jhabbu will be caught and want to see what Guddu will do with him.

I think Neelu will suffer from traumatic disease with which she wont be able to continue her dancing skills and then Guddu will bring her to LN and will take care of her and when RJ will see both of them happy together especially Guddu she will leave Kannuaj and i think in this way Nivi might take 2 months holidays. But serioulsy this separation track is dragging and killing us viewers alot. Plz CV's finish it soon.
Edited by Chatterpot - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amtaf

@Red: It does look like they're setting up a situation where she won't be able to dance, doesn't it? I don't get the need to have that. 

@Blue: There was something very odd and creepy about the way he kept watching a sleeping Guddu. You could tell how he was jostled from whatever was going on in that warped mind of his by that phone call. 

As for the storyline in general... We've finally come to that impasse in the marriage where both Guddu and Runjhun, two characters who have never resolved any of the issues they've had in their marriage since the beginning of their marriage are now forced to confront more issues. Hence the misunderstanding that has been created with this Neelu issue. Runjhun may outwardly keep saying that she trusts Guddu but her confusion and words today affirmed that doubt has made its way into her mind as well. I understand that the CVs need to create a situation which results in a Gunjhun separation for at least two months hence this mishandled Neelu track.

And methinks you may be right about the change in Neelu's dance music. It made absolutely no sense to have her dancing to that song she premiered into the show with, and in such a setting. 

Oh well, let's see what happens now...

You are absolutely correct.  Gunjhun have never resolved any underlying issues in their relationship everything has been brushed aside and now the Neelu issue is staring Runjhun in the face.

I am glad that you and Indu could understand what I wrote even with all the typos...😆

Indu, I think the punishing comment was meant for Kukkan and I didn't agree with that statement.  And I would LOVE to see Guddu wake up to see Jabbu staring at him. 😆
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really getting annoyed with this track😡
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a bunch for the updates👏

Very touching episode for Guddu😭
Jalkaur thumbnail
I watched the maha episode of YMGGK last night. Enjoyed watching Guddu dance and pretty good at it.  Rhunjhun looked depressed. 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Amtaf.

Isnt nivedita planning to go on leave at the end of this mth so i guess if they are going with the storyline of runjhun leaving the village kinda makes sense and coincide with nivedita time off work.