Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Are we not women?! If me and my husband argue does that mean sm tart should come and try to steal him? Is that ok? We women are our own downfall...

Instead of recommending Gunjhun communicate or smn, ppl are glorifying another woman coming in, romancing Guddu just so that Runjhun agrees with him? Runjhun may not be correct but isn't that what marriage is about? Working through differences? So Runjhun should bow down and appologise in fear of some other cheap girl?
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we are too involved. Lets wait and watch what they have in store for the viewers.I agree that just because of some misunderstanding between couples a third person should be introduced to instigate more issues rather than finding a middle ground for the couple to work thru their issues. But we as viewers can just wait and watch, story writers want to add spice to everything.
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm confused who will play the new Runjhun😕
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love to see Neelu and Runjhun meet! That will be interesting.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like Neelu...she is looking as if she is a good friend to Guddu while secretly crushing on him and fasting for him on Karva Chauth? It just does not seem right.I think she and Jabbu will make a good pair...bcuz I could tell she might get all possesive over Guddu and won't want him to be with Runjhun.(obsessive types)

Or maye I could be wrong...she could be "the different one" 
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago