Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm updating tonight...cudn't update cz i was sick.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i m waiting dr!!!!
n hozz u now????
.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love dis ff..plz update soon and me to ur pm list ðŸ˜ƒ
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

i m waiting dr!!!!

n hozz u now????

i'm nt well dear...high fever
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: notepad697

love dis ff..plz update soon and me to ur pm list😃

thank u so much! I'll add u.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

i'm nt well dear...high fever

GET WELL SOON DR!!!!!😊
I-love-Roses thumbnail

It was eight in the evening.Five taxis were standing in a queue outside Mount. College.Most of the students had arrived on time.They were supposed to catch the 11pm train for Shimla.Abhay saw Pia standing a few feet away with a huge smile on her angelic face.Flashbacks of that kiss in the meadows last night was repeating in both their minds.He went towards her and saw her gang of friends standing with her protectively.Kabir,Misha,Ruhi and Angad were with her.As he approached,Kabir took a step ahead and stopped him."We don't have a vacant seat in our taxi",he said."Kabir I've not come to sit in your taxi.I just came to...",he said and smiled towards Pia gesturing her to complete his sentence."To be a part of our friends circle",she said correctly."What?You want to be our friends?",Misha asked."Yeah.You guys don't know but me and Pia are good friends.So I thought I should befriend her circle of friends",he explained."What's wrong with you Pia?",Kabir asked."Oh come on,we're grown ups so we don't ask for permission before making someone our friend",she retaliated.Abhay smiled a bit and said,"Its okay if you don't want to be my friends but I'm taking Pia with me in my car to the railway station.I hope you don't mind".Pia widened her smile and said,"Thanks Abhay!That's so sweet of you".Kabir simply held Misha's arm and sat inside the blue taxi.Pia muttered a silent 'sorry' and went away.In the car she saw a young couple in their late twenty's.Both had a strikingly attractive and beautiful face.The lady had short black hair while the gentleman had brown hair.As Pia came forward,both stepped out with a warm smile."Pia this is my foster parents-Chaand and Haseena.And dad,this is my friend Pia Jaiswal",he introduced.Pia shyly smiled and touched their feet and they blessed her saying,"You're a nice girl".Abhay sat at the backseat with Pia while Chaand drove the car.Occasionally,Haseena would ask something and Pia would talk with her.They reached the place shortly and sat in the waiting room.The place was full of students of Mount College.Pia sat with Misha chatting about Ra.One trailers and etc.Soon it was 11pm and the train arrived.They had their reservations in A.C two tier compartments.Abhay saw the list and found his seat on the upper berth.Under him was Kabir Rathore and beside him was Megha Mathur and above her was Pia Jaiswal.They had their seats next to each other.So Abhay took Pia to their seat.She was already sleepy.She placed the white sheet on the berth and fell on the pillow.Soon she was fast asleep.Abhay pulled the blanket properly on her and then lay on his seat.He didn't have to sleep.He lay his head on the pillow and saw Pia sleeping like the 'sleeping beauty'.Her life is so perfect,he thought.He took out his BB and clicked some nice pics of her.He had a strange urge within him.Being a new vampire of just twenty years,he still had the unquenchable thirst within him.Her sweet smell was arising desires within him.But not only her blood,even her frail delicate figure was calling his desires."Oh goodness!What am I upto?Stop it Abhay,you're not going close to her under any circumstances.He forced his eyes to shut down and fell asleep.Next morning,he kept sleeping for a long time just to avoid lusting for Pia.They reached their destination just before evening.All the time,Abhay had kept himself busy with his laptop.Now while getting off,Pia texted him asking,"Are you angry on me?".He looked back at her worried face and shook his head saying No.He came beside her and held her bag for her."Have you ever been here before?",he asked."Nope...I travel very less",she said."Then I'll show you around this place.We'll be here for only a week and if you depend on the whole group,then you can never see the real Shimla",he said.She smiled at him.The college authorities had hired a large house of three floors with numerous rooms.Ms.Lauren stated that the girls are to stay upstairs and the boys on the first floor.It took a long time for them to unpack and make their rooms tidy.In the evening,they made a bonfire outside in the garden.They sat huddled up each one wearing heavy jackets.Abhay sat at a ninety degree angle to Pia,the golden flames in between them.Pia's black jacket paired with sturdy jeans made her look like a superwoman with those killer looks.They played antakshari for a while.Pia excused herself saying she is feeling ill.Abhay got concerned.He said he'll accompany Pia to her room as he'd forgotten to switch off the battery charger.He walked with her and as their wrists met,he felt her skin warmer than ever."You have fever.Come I'll take you upstairs",he said seeing that she wasn't walking straight.He put his arm around her and lifted her while her eyes turned flaccid.He placed her on her bed and felt her losing sense.He softly patted her cheeks but she said vague things.He gave her a tablet and she fell asleep in his arms.Fever was burning her internally.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow shalini awesome update.They r already frnds & now evn love is blossoming b/w thm.Wht an update.Its gud 2 c Raichand getting cozy wid Pia.In all fab update😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update. Loved it. Aww abhay is tryin 2 be frnds with others. So sweet. Loved abhiya. They r falling for each other. Update soon
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update shalini
how is ur fever now
they went for a school picnic thats awesoome
please update soon