Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

Love this ss! I really like the possessive arnav, though i wish he would punch shyam. I feel like doing that myself

same here!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Your fic is very nice. Im glad I found it. I've been looking for one where Arnav doesn't think of Khushi as a golddigger

Waiting for more

Yuks

well im glad you found wut u were lookiing for Yuks!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Heyy guys!! Wuts up??? I know i knowww!! I am latee!! Im soryy!!😭😭😭 I was sick!! (kay lame excuse I know but hey gotta try eh??) Well since I was this late I guess I don't rele hav the rite too bore u guys with my bak bak. So here you go

Part 2

Khushi sat on their bed all dressed in her bridal wear. She was placed in the middle of the bed, with her head covered by her pallo. Her feet were sticking out from the bottom on her lengha, and her arms were around her bent knees with her hands moving up and down her legs. She sat there in anticipation, wondering when he would come and what he would do.

She felt herself get more giddy and nervous as she thought about him trying to get near her. Mentally chiding herself realizing that now they were now married and if he wanted to near her, he had the full right to. What bothered her more though, was the fact she somehow did not mind the idea of him being near her. She trusted him fully and her heart always leapt at the idea of him being so near her. 

Khushi stopped herself from thinking further about the silly things that were passing through her brain. What am I doing? I hate him! He forced me to marry him without even telling me why! I mean who does that?! I know he is Arnav Singh Raizada, so what?! I have some self respect to you know Mr. Raizada and I will have you know you will not be getting your way in this marriage, she thought to herself determined. She would not let him overpower her. It did not matter to her that he was ASR since frankly speaking, he had just made her Mrs. ASR and she was planning on taking full advantage of this, knowing at the bottom of her heart that nothing like that was actually going to happen. He was Arnav Singh Raizada, and ASR always did and got what he wanted, no matter what.

She remembered how he had come to her that night. As usual, he gave no explanations, and no emotions expressed. Just like that he told her to marry him stating that he would solve all her problems. Yes, I still have to cure Babuji but I could have done that without his help. I should have just said no. What was I thinking? Actually scratch that. Was I even thinking? No off course not. Hey Devi Maaiya!  

Even though Khushi was mentally questioning her own incentives in agreeing to this marriage, the truth was, she knew why she had married her Laad Governor. It had not been for her sake, she had done this whole marriage for him. When he had asked her to marry him, she had seen something in his eyes which had sacred her and it left her terrified. Yes she was terrified but not of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada as the whole world was supposed to be. No she was not terrified of him, she was terrified for him. The world might laugh at Khushi for even thinking that ASR would ever do anything that would hurt him, but she knew him better. She had seen the real Arnav, behind that faade he put up in front of the world. She had seen the man behind the beast that he appeared. Even though she would never consciously admit it, her inner mind knew that her hesitant to say yes had disappeared the moment she had looked into his eyes that day, when he had proposed marriage to her.

His hard deep brown eyes always told spoke volumes. He would never say anything since he was not very good at expressing his feeling, Khushi had figured out, but his eyes knew how to speak every language. It awed her, when that day, the day he had asked her for her hand; there had been so much pain in them. She had felt herself drowning, drowning in his eyes. Drowning in his eyes, which were full of pain. She felt her soul leave her body as she kept sinking further and further into the river full of emotions that his eyes were conveying. It hurt her. She felt as if she had just been dipped in to the River of Styke, the same river Achilles had been dipped in, but that had happened for Achilles protection. Achilles had been dipped into that river so he could be safe, but Khushi did not feel the same way. She felt exposed. Exposed to his wounds, to all of his scars, and last of all, his fears. Yes, Arnav Singh Raizada's fear's were somehow just laid open right in front of her as if someone had taken a knife and cut through them all over again. The eyes begged her for support that he needed though he would never mention it.  His mouth had ordered a command for Khushi to marry him, but his eyes showed the desperation and agony that was hidden behind the command.

He did not tell her since he did not have to. After taking a trip through his life from his eyes, she would not need any further persuading. He looked like he had just found out a deep secret that was killing him inside. He was dying, slowly and painfully. A death given out by the leader of hell himself, that was worse than a death caused by arsenic. She saw it all in his eyes, how everyday of him breathing was going to cause him even more pain than him dying.  He did not voice his feelings, but she knew it. She saw that he was not going to last any longer. His soul was broken, bruised, hurt beyond repair. He would not be able to handle this pain alone, he needed support and in the moment she understood what his eyes were asking for, she had said yes.

Saying yes had been the hardest decision she had ever made in her life, but not for the reasons people would think. Yes she had gone against her families' opinion and decision. They had wanted her to get married to Shyamji, the man who lived with them as their paying guest.  She had never thought of Shyamji as anything more than a friend. Honestly the idea of marrying Shyamji disgusted her even today. It was just repulsive. Half the time I have to comfort Shyamji since he cannot control himself. Like when Babuji was in the ICU, my whole family was broken, and Shyamji was supposed to support us. What did he do? He went and put his hand over the diya and thought that burning himself would help my Babuji ,she thought irriated by Shyamji's unmanly moves. Khushi knew, that she could have never been a good wife to Shyamji since honestly most of the time she did not understand the man. He was acting in a way that confused her and made her uncomfortable. She could not have spent her whole life with a man who probably could not even support her in her time of need. 

But really the true reason saying yes had been hard for Khushi had nothing to do with her family or Shyamji. It had nothing to do with her Babuji's help. Khushi had been terrified to say yes to Arnav since she did not want to feel the way she did when she had uttered those words. The Arnav she knew did not need support. He was a strong man and could handle anything. It had scared her deeply when she had felt that he was going to break. She was scared about him and her inability to help him. What if I  cannot help him? What if he cannot find the pillar he needs in me? What if I let him fall, crumble to pieces? No, I must stay strong. If not for her Babuji, then for Arnav since he needed her right now and that is that matters.

Coming to her senses, she cursed herself for marrying him. Really Khushi? You married a man who does not even believe in marriage!, she cursed herself mentally.  Well now that I am married to him, I will find out what is bothering him this much, that he would marry. I will find out why he was so desperate. His pain had hurt her to a extent she had not thought could have been possible. It scared her that he had such a strong effect on her.

Khushi sat there on the bed mulling over her thoughts, so absorbed that she did not hear when the door had been pulled slightly ajar. She only looked up when she him half in the room and then closing the door while looking at someone standing outside.

She watched as he walked in and did not even look at her once. Her eyes followed him as he walked over to the side table which she assumed was going to be his side of the bed, considering he even allowed her to sleep on the bed, and he took off his watch and phone from his pocket and placed it on the table. She knew he had married her, but for some nagging reason, she knew that this marriage had been one of convenience for him so she wondered if he would actually treat her as a wife.

Khushi watched his every move under coveted eyes. He walked to their cupboard and opened it to grab his night clothes, Khushi presumed.  Now that his back was faced towards her, Khushi bluntly stared at him in awe. He looks so good in that sherwaani! It fit him perfectly, shaping his biceps and triceps complimentarily. A sensible voice in her mind warned her to look away but she brushed the thought aside immediately thinking, He is my husband now! I have the right to look at him. That is when he turned around to meet her penetrating gaze. She quickly looked away scolding herself for getting caught only to look back at him. She regretted it instantly when she saw the look that was clearly visible in his eyes, the look that made her turn weak inside.

Well you guys know the drill, Comment and Like !!
Ps! omgg u guys!! i luved reading all of ur comments! there were so many, it was amazing!! i luv u all! thanks for the support!!
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
RESERVED!!!

edited!

soumiii loveee <3333333

HEYY =D

yayayayaya im first =D that makes me happy 😃 or a stalker 🤔 hmmm🤣

okie well awesome part..i liked how this had more of khushi and her thoughts...that was great...i loved how u had her described arnav and the pain he was going through...it was amazing and very touching!!! You are really good with portraying emotions and details...like its really easy for the reader to picture it...so kudos to u for that =)

but awww u ended it at a total cliffhanger! lmao! i wanted an Arhi sceneee!! and please update sooner this timeee!!! heheeheh

great job again darling <333

xox
hershi
Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
butterfly04 thumbnail
awe why did you have to stop at a cliffhanger :(
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mya!
Nice one hun.
I love the way you've written about Khushi's emotions, feelings, fears and pain. It comes straight through to the reader!
I'm really intrigued as to where her relationship with Arnav is headed.
Thanks for the PM darling and update soon!
😊
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
guessimgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You seriously write soo well! I have never read Fan fictions, but its like I am reading a beautiful story in bits and pieces!! Keep going!!😍
butterfly04 thumbnail
is it too early to ask for the next update???? 
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great update sweetie👏👏.. i loved it😃.. you described khushi's state of mind very well 👏and i loved how she kept looking at him😉.. awesome update⭐️.. keep it up and thanks for the pm😳
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz..Plzz..Plzzz tell me  u will update soon...what a cliffhanger...i cant wait to read what happens next...Khushi thoughts were well written...