I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanz_2211

aww its sooo cute...ur d best writer man...seriously!!!!

thank u so much!
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey shalini awsm update.finally abhay admitted his feelings n confessed.
Their pain was heartwrenching.
It was fab.
Plz pm me m already in ur buddy list.
vampireking thumbnail
please update soon and add me in your pm list 
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

awesome!ab kya kahana!man jaye pia!thanks di!

thanks 4 lykng.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: -srija-

Hey shalini awsm update.finally abhay admitted his feelings n confessed.
Their pain was heartwrenching.
It was fab.
Plz pm me m already in ur buddy list.

thank u so much!
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernasinghking

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6">please update soon and add me in your pm list</font>

okies!
I-love-Roses thumbnail
>4<

"Friends?",Pia asked offering her hand.Abhay smiled and shook her hand."Bestfriends",he said."Umm does papa know that you're here?",she asked distancing herself from him."Yeah I talked with him",he said.Pia noticed that she had ruined the violet shirt with her tears.There was large wet patch."Don't worry it'll dry off",he said hearing her thoughts.Pia got amazed."How did you know that I was thinking about your shirt?",she asked."I read minds",he said."Good!",she complimented."Come na we'll go out",Abhay said."Where?Do you think papa will allow me?",she asked."Leave it on me and just get dressed quickly",he said and left the room.When he came down,her dad was having an apple."Umm excuse me uncle,could I take your daughter out for a couple of hours?She needs to destress herself",he said."Well yeah,if she's going out with you then it's okay but I don't want any other boy with her.You are a good boy having morals.And yes don't leave her side",he said."Don't worry sir",he said.Pia wore a black flowery knee length dress and kept her short straight hair open and side parted.Her locks were falling on her forehead everytime she laughed.Her dad was so happy to see her like that as if she hadn't been crying for hours.Abhay just whispered,"You're beautiful",on her left ear and she blushed."So,tell me about yourself",she asked in his car."Well 'am a seventeen year old guy who's very new to the town and I would love it if someone shows me Dehradun's exotic places",he said.Pia smiled and said,"I'll be your guide".Abhay returned a smile."Tell me about your mom n dad",she asked.Abhay's face sunk and his hands shivered on the steering.Pia noticed it and held his hands."I lost them in a car crash",he mumbled."I'm sorry",she said.He couldn't drive anymore.He switched off the engine and Pia hugged him,letting him cry on her shoulder.But then her smell made him restless.He quickly distanced himself and opened the screens for air to come in."So you live alone?",she asked."No I live with my adoptive family.I've got nice parents and really good siblings",he said."Would love to meet them",she said.They reached the 'Sparklin' Nights' party place."Wow this place rocks!How did you know about this?",she asked."I've got some friends who invited me",he said."Cool! Lets go",she said.He entered the place which was pretty crowded.He held Pia close while getting to the bar 'cause there was too much of drunk people."Whiskey?",he asked in her ear.She said,"Ok".He asked the bartender and sat on the small rounded seats with Pia.She quietly drank whiskey as Abhay saw a drunk young guy approach her."Come young lady,have a dance with me",he said.Pia saw his red eyes and inflated face.He was totally drunk.Abhay slid his arm around her and said,"Sorry she's with me".The man ignored him and caught Pia's arm pulling her.Abhay shoved off his hand and took Pia on his other side.The man looked ferocious.Abhay simply left the place holding her very closely."Come I'll take you somewhere quiet",he said.Pia laid quietly on the front seat.Abhay took out a shawl from her bag and covered her bare arms.He took the road to the forest and stopped his car near a clean grassland,a meadow.It was nine in the night.Abhay and Pia laid on the wet grass seeing the sparkling sky."See that's the great bear",he pointed out."Oh I just love constellations",she exclaimed.He went on pointing many shapes.Then they started discussing about the universe,the creations and much more."There has to be a Creator of life",he said looking at her."Even I believe in it",she said and turned toward him.He saw her beautiful brown eyes glimmering while she found her light blue eyes rather hypnotic.In an unknown desire,both closed their eyes and their faces came closer.Abhay's hand unknowingly reached her warm neck and he caught it softly stroking her.Pia's heartbeat grew rapidly.They came closer and closer on the lush green grass.Abhay touched her face with his face,rubbing then gently.Then as he was about to touch her anticipating lips,his cellphone rang.Hit back to reality,they instantly drew back.Pia got up sitting on the grass."Yeah she's all right Sir,I'm bringing her home",he said on the phone."Your dad's calling",he said to her.Pia looked at him lying beside her in the same position.He squeezed her fingers and said,"I'm sorry,I'm really sorry.It's very hard for me to stay away but I can't even love you openly".Pia lay down again,this time her head on his chest."Why Abhay?Why?Why can't we be in love",she asked."I can't answer you Pia,I'm not supposed to",he said."Fine.I'll try to be friends only.But I don't think you'll mind if I kiss you",she said and without a second lost,took his lower lip in her warm ones.Abhay tried hard to push her but failed.In the end,he gave up and reacted hungrily.He sucked and teased her lips like a hungry lion but without hurting her.She rolled down making him lie upon her.He lost his control on desires.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I'm glad Abhay and Piya are good friends now! It's going to be super hard for Abhay to be close to Piya yet try to be "just friends." Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
vampireking thumbnail
superb update really amazing ...please update soon as for now abhay and piya are friends ...good