Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttu

This abhay is surely unpredictable. First he is so tende and loving and now a jerk no. 1 I would say. So now how is he going to get into her good books considering the fact that he can't stay away from her.

yes you are right saying it
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pls send me a buddy request.
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFanSuku

yes you are right saying it

umm i think i'm d one who's there 2 reply 2 my readers. Plz dnt reply on behalf of me. You can just comment.
please yaar tell me what the method i adopt that i want to be member of this abhiya ff ,please add me ,i want to promote it 
I-love-Roses thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFanSuku

<font size="4">please yaar tell me what the method i adopt that i want to be member of this abhiya ff ,please add me ,i want to promote it</font>

u dnt hv 2 promote my ff, u cn jst comment lyk d other readers do.
I-love-Roses thumbnail
!*3*!Pia shut the door angrily and flopped down on the persian carpet.She closed her tired eyes and those dominating eyes tortured her. Pia:How could you do this to me Abhay? She went to the washroom crying uncontrollably.She heard her mom calling her for dinner but she kept herself locked inside.She had a bath and fell on her bed thinking that what went so wrong.She fell asleep soon. On the other hand,Abhay was sitting in an armchair on the terrace of his mansion.His eyes were closed too.Pia's sad torn face was making him so guilty.Her tearful screams were haunting him.Suddenly he sat up and his deep blue eyes opened in pain. Abhay:I should have never done this to you.I wanted to keep you away but I ended up hurting you.I'm so sorry Pia,so sorry. He felt like calling her but then he realized that he doesn't have numbers of any classmate.So he decided to apologize to her tomorrow in college. The next day,Pia awoke very late.Her eyes were swollen but dry.She felt her lips swollen too.Both her hands were paining acutely.She got ready for college and came down with a sunken face for breakfast.Her mom,Radhika Jaiswal,was standing angrily demanding an explanation. Radhika:Why did you not join us for dinner yesterday? Pia:Mom 'am sorry,I was too tired and I fell asleep. Radhika:But when I went upstairs to check on you,I heard you crying.Is everything okay dear? Pia:No umm actually I was crying 'cause I had some problems and mom I don't want to share it with you. Radhika:Did that boy say something to you? Pia:Which boy? Radhika:The one who dropped you home yesterday.'cause from the time you got down from his car,you've been crying. Pia:No mom nothing happened. She ate her breakfast in silence wondering how to face Abhay and how to behave with him. In college,when Pia arrived at the parking lot,she found Abhay standing by his car.Seeing her car,he came forward and opened her door as she stopped the engine.Pia refused to look at him when he said 'good afternoon'.Pia got out silently and shut the door.She slipped the keys in her bag and in hurry,a few notes fell down.Both knelt down to pick them. Abhay:Hey Pia,I'm sorry for what I did. Pia took away all her notes and walked silently towards the locker room.Abhay got up and walked parallel to her pleading her. Abhay:Please forgive me Pia, I'm really really sorry. Pia paid no attention to him.At the hallway,he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. Abhay:I'm sorry for hurting you. Pia looked at him with her large tearfull eyes wondering what to say.Emotions overwhelmed her and her little face broke down to tears.She jerked back her hand and ran away crying hard.Abhay felt very sad at her broken face. For the rest of the day,Pia missed every class which had Abhay in her.At lunch,she chose a corner table unlike other days when she always chose the big rounded table at the centre.She was quietly sipping hot chocolate,with her head bowed down when he saw someone wearing blue jeans sit infront of her.Abhay had brought her favourite cheese pizza with him. Abhay:You won't forgive me? Pia:Go ahead,you're forgiven. Saying this she left the table.Abhay ran upto her. Abhay:Please forgive me from inside.I don't want to hurt you anymore. Pia:I don't want to talk to you. Abhay:Pia please. Pia:Leave me alone you dominating animal! Abhay grabbed her wrists and she winced in pain.He looked down and found her wrists swollen with a blue-black scar. Abhay:Oh goodness!I did this to you? Pia:Don't you remember the animalistic lust when you twisted and banged my hands. Abhay:Pia I'm so sorry,come I'll take you to a nice doctor. Pia took away her hands. Pia:No thanks. She walked away again.Abhay couldn't find her anymore until classes ended for the day.When he came to his car,he found her car missing.She must have gone back home,he thought. He drove as fast as he could to the Jaiswal villa.He jumped down and found her dad,Raen Jaiswal in the garden. Abhay:Hi uncle!Can I meet Pia? Raen:Yeah why not?Kindly have a seat,I'm bringing her down. Abhay:No it's okay uncle,I'll go upstairs.You can look after those pink roses. Raen:Abhay,has something happened?Pia appears quiet and sad.Always lost in thoughts. Abhay:I've come to talk to her about that only.Don't worry,she will be normal again. He rushed upstairs and entered her room.It was a lovely fairytale set.Pia was sitting on her bed sunken.He sat beside her. Abhay:Pia there are many reasons why we can't be together.I'm not right for you.But I do love you.That night I did kiss you.But didn't want you to know what I feel.We can't be together.So yesterday,I did everything I could to make you hate me,to snatch away every feeling about me.But I ended up hurting you.I'm sorry Pia.I wish I could let you love me but I can't. Pia looked at him and he embraced her tightly.She cried out her heart to him as he stroked her back.He pacified her and repeatedly apologized.He tightened his arms around her slowly.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dt ws an awsm updt shalini...d way pia n abhay suffered wx reli hrt wrenchng...glad dt abhay md it upto hr...bt i no abhay cnt stay away 4m pia 4 llng hmslf only...😆wtng 4 ur nxt updt...😳
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful update shalini. its going a little mix of twilight and PKYEK. But I like it a lot.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I'm glad Abhay apologized for hurting Piya and I hope Piya truly does forgive him! I'm happy that Abhay has admitted that he loves Piya but hopefully Piya can convince him that they can be together despite him saying that they cannot. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful...good to see Abhay apologizing to Piya. Poor girl was soo hurt. Now lets see how he will keep Piya away from him after admitting he loves her ðŸ˜³