really nice story!! :)

Thanks dear
piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Yeh Kya Piggy...

Mere comment per bhi reply karo... aise nahi chalega... sabko reply kiya aur sheru ko chor diya...

And uss page pe tumne like bhi nahi click kiya... jaldi se back jaoo aur like bhi click karooo...

---Luv U

Sheru

Na na aisa nahi hai Piggy apne Sheru ko kabhi nahi bhool sakthi maine Reply de diya hai aur haan regarding like button wo press nahi ho raha
but Piggy has a solution

LOVE U DI

piya- thumbnail

Thank you for your encouragement and support

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisaheliSaj110phanisritintinusheetalvasaswati2011nehakapoor7kumctg48bhawna02luminous123mituljyotiagarwaljagritimanochasumaiyariyacukishkabslocksMONIJA78Bloomysundayuteemmunividhichandpoojjosh.poojaawesomepoojarajanirchandransree10padamjotSONU_29happydays30sehzadisomiasyedahtrendyfriendslathaau-divya-crazedfan19cute1122sweetanu2314idunnoAlamelucrazydevil87thendral_111blessednimbhakbhartifanalu5123rubinahansaanaum91SONOMAKTER1sakshi04eiya22LadyArwenseshatreecue1udeshi91paponeconAmbibambymons_mbzunaiba5palakchopraMaaneet4evekhushboo22tellymepayalpariNihsonpoosha2disha_Maan.GCzohafarheenloving_girlsriradmaneetlover1lil.mizz.smexiiGeetmaan1234shalinisaran89maanharrupzloveuabisamratgunjan9staroneserialssiroilily-knirwal-soni4evaritzy09ammu5rs12345Harneetluvesksgshruti_msnilu710azee11acjanfeb1-maankimishti-meena..sneha0504kptlridhz21maanspadhusasikDeepanwitaytanujaanshramandymoreambbihaPerfectYaRavmaanseenahtani88Mehek25kahkashansakinaseemamarygurtiloverzahra15maaneetsangelzaara2212Shravya.Mtodayzstar-dia-abinash079jyoti_lsimi91maaniqraDreamy_Mystiqueminnie_tweetiehinal_maaneet-Nilam-shah10rsroopaliwajiha-1-sofiya-sindu555Shalvemillie_maaneetsweet scorpioswetha10bhanu_rekhagnamita25komlikasonu4ever
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support. I have replied to each of your comments. This part has a VM credit of which goes to Roopali. Thanks for the VM Roops😊 

Please watch the VM while reading the update to get the actual feel. I dedicate this part to my dearest friend Zahra. All the best for your exams Shehzadi..😊😊😊

Love-Piya

PART 44

Maan opened the parcel

Maan: Ye kya hai.. letter who bhi parcel mein

He starts reading the letter

"Mr. Khurana aap shayad yahi soch rahe honge k wo kaun aisa insaan hai jisne aapke saath gadhari ki jisne aapke bharose ka galat fayda uthaya aur Arjun ko wo deal haasil karne mein madat ki ' chauk gaye k mujhe aapke mann ki baat kaise pata chal gayi' chaukiye mat main jo koi bhi hoon aapka hamdard hoon aur main uss insaan ko ache se pehchantha hoon jisne aapke peeth peeche ghanjar gopha hai

Ab aap zarur uska naam janna chahenge magar main aapko uska naam nahi batunga kyunki main jaantha hoon aap meri chodiye kisi aur k bhi baat ka yakeen nahi karenge kyunki aap uss insaan par khud se bhi zyaada bharosa karte hai aur issi bharose ka ussne galat fayda uthaya hai

Meri baat se kahi aap ghabra toh nahi gaye kyunki main jaanta hoon bharose ki baat sunkar aapke dil aur dimag mein ek hi naam gunj raha hoga'.

Maan stops reading the letter

Maan: Nahi aisa nahi ho saktha wo aisa nahi kar sakthi main jaanta hoon wo mera vishwas kabhi bhi nahi tod sakthi '.

Maan: Main ye letter aur ye parcel abhi pekh detha hoon mujhe nahi dekhna aur naahi mujhe janna hai k ye sab kisne kiya

Maan: Mere liye bus itna hi kaafi hai k wo mere nazro k saamne hai mere paas

Maan: haan yahi thik hai

He decides to throw the letter and the parcel in the dustbin but exactly at that point of time he receives a message on his mobile

He keeps the parcel and the letter on the table

The message was from an unknown number

Message: "Agar itna hi bharosa hai toh parcel aur letter ko phekne se pehle ek baar unn photos ko toh dekh lijiye jo aapke liye bhijwaye gaye hai'"

Maan was shocked

He immediately dialed the number but the mobile was switched off

Maan: Mujhe nahi dekhna koi bhi photographs aur kyun dekhu jab k main jaanta hoon wo aisa kuch nahi kar sakthi ' mere liye kisi ajnabee ki baatho se zyaada uski aakhon ki baate zyada maaiyne rakthi hai'

Maan once again picks up the parcel and moves towards the dustbin but then he stops

Maan: Agar mujhe uspar itna hi bharosa hai toh main darr kyun raha hoon ' kya pata inn photos mein se mujhe kuch clue mil jaaye waise bhi wo Arjun dubara humare zindagi mein daakil ho chukka hai aur main nahi chahtha k uski wajah se meri Geet par koi bhi musibat aaye

Maan : Haan ek baar dekh letha hoon kahi aisa na ho k inn photos ki wajah se aage kuch problem create ho jaaye

He finally takes out the envelope which had the photographs

Before opening the envelope

Maan: Mujhe apni Geet par pura bharosa hai'.meri Geet kabhi kuch galat nahi kar sakthi

Finally he opens the envelope

He could not believe his eyes

The photos were of Geet and Arjun where both were holding the tender documents and files

But the next photo made Maan furious

It was the pic where Arjun was trying to kiss Geet

This pic was enough to break his trust on Geet

He was fuming in anger

Maan: Tumne ye achha nahi kiya

He comes out of his cabin and starts shouting

Maan: Geet...Geet...

The entire office staff gathered in that area

Maan continued to scream her name

Maan: Geet...Geet

Geet, Dev and Adi arrive

Geet was worried since she realized that Maan was very angry.

Geet tried to move towards Maan

Geet: aap thik toh haina

Maan: (in a loud voice) Wahi rukh jau Geet

Geet: (shocked)  ye aap kya keh rahe ho

Maan: Geet maine abhi tak kuch kehna shuru nahi kiya hai aur waise bhi bolna toh tumhara shaukh haina apne bholibhali baato se mujhe kayidafa bevakoof bana chuki ho magar ab nahi

Geet: Maan ye aapko aaj kya ho gaya hai

Maan: Maan...iss naam se pukarne ka haqh tum kho chuki ho Geet.. aur najaane maine kya sochkar tumhe ye haqh de diya

Geet was in tears she could not understand why Maan was behaving so insensitively

Maan: Inn aasuo ka paitra kisi aur k saamne istamal karna Geet..ab main inn magarmach ke aasuo k jhasse mein nahi aaunga

Dev: Bro aakhir baat kya hai ?

Adi: Sir aap Geet ka insult kar rahe ho wo bhi sabke saamne

Maan: Dev, Adi tum dono ko iss mamle mein kuch bhi bolne ka haqh nahi hai issliye chup chap khade rehkar tamasha dekho

Maan: Waise bhi insult unn logo ka hotha hai jinki koi izzat ho aur iss ladki ko toh khud ki izzat ki koi parwah nahi hai'toh iski insult kaise ho sakthi hai..ye toh itni besharam hai k isse kisi bhi baat se koi farak nahi padtha

Geet could not believe what she was hearing she was still trying to register those words in her mind

Geet wanted to question him about his behaviour she wanted to confront him after all she was a fighter

But today she just couldn't utter a single word...maybe because she trusted Maan more than her life ...she knew that her Maan can never hurt her... this was the first time that all her assumptions turned out to be wrong

Maan was not only hurting her but he had killed her a million deaths by uttering those last few words...Maybe if some else had dared to speak these lines in front of her she would have tackled that person with full courage but something was stopping her from doing this with Maan...she felt that she might be dreaming her Maan had promised to be with her forever whatever the situations maybe ... in every hurdle in every obstacle he had promised to be her strength then how could he himself destroy her existence with those harsh words of his...The only word that came out from her mouth was

Geet: Maan...

For a fraction of seconds Maan realized her pain' her tears were making him feel guilty'

As if telling him that u were the same person who wanted my happiness.

You did everything to maintain the angelic glow on my innocent face'Then why all of a sudden did u change why are u hurting me today how can u still stand there unaffected when your life is dying a million deaths with each wrong statement of yours'

Was this the foundation of our relationship' was your trust this weak' Is this what u promised me'

Maan wanted to wipe her tears and take her in his embrace right then

He started moving ahead

Geet realized his changed expressions she could once again see love and concern in his dark brown eyes

She was happy to see her Maan back

She wanted to hug him she did not bother about those words of his any longer the only thing that mattered to her was her Maan'

Maan was about to touch her eyes in order to wipe her tears'Geet closed her eyes'but then as soon as he moved his hand towards her face he once again became angry

He was holding those photographs which reminded him about his broken trust

Geet was still waiting to feel his warm touch on her face.. his one touch which had the potential to make her forget all the pains' his one healing and loving touch which could give a new life to her

She was waiting'waiting' but there was absolute silence

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see those eyes of his'

She was trying to locate love and concern in those eyes but the only emotions that she could witness was immense hatred and anger

Maan: Tumhe rona hai toh jaakar uss Arjun k kandho par sar rakhkar rou'

Geet: (confused) Arjun?

Maan: Dhakka laga mujhe bhi laga tha jab maine ye photographs dekhe the

Dev: Photographs kaunse photographs?

Maan: Geet madam aur Arjun ki prem kahani ki photographs'

Saying so he threw the photos in air' everyone was shocked to see Geet and Arjun together

Maan: wah kya pyar hai aap log jaana chahthe thena k ye deal KC ko kyun nahi mila' ye sab Geet ki meherbaani hai apne aashiq k liye ye kisi k bhi bharose ko apne kadmo tale rounnd sakthi hai

Geet could not take it any longer

Geet: Bus bahut ho gaya main itne der tak chup thi iska matlab ye nahi k aap mere baare mein kuch bhi kahe

Maan: Tum kis muh se bologi Geet tumhare kaarnamo ka sabot tumhare saamne hai oh..ye dekho sabse romantic photo Arjun Geet k haatho ko kiss kar raha hai

Geet: Maan aap jo samaj rahe ho waisa nahi hai..

Maan: Haan samajdaari toh sirf tum mein haina Geet' isiliye toh ussi insaan se intni nazdeekiya bana li jisne tumhari izzat k saath khelne ki koshish kithi

Maan: Wait a minute kahi uss din Arjun sahi toh nahi keh raha tha shayad tumne usse ye haq isliye diya kyunki tum wakai mein kafi desperate thi

Geet slapped him

Maan: (angry)Geet...

But before he could say another word Geet once again slapped him

She held his collar and then

Geet: Bina sachhai jaane aapne mujhpar itna bada ilzaam laga diya kya itna hi samaj paaye aap mujhe .. bus itna bharosa karte the aap mujhpar..

Maan was silent

Geet: Main maanthi hoon ye tasveer mein jo dikh raha hai usse dekhkar koi bhi dhokha kha saktha hai magar aapne ek pal k liye bhi mujhpar yakeen nahi kiya ek pal bhi aapne mujhse puchha nahi k inn tasveero mein kitni sachhai hai

Geet: bus ilzaam laga diya kya kaha aapne k maine uss insaan ko who haq de diya jispar sirf aapka haqh hai

Maan was surprised to hear this

Geet: Har ladki ye haqh kisi ek hi insaan ko dethi hai aur maine ye haqh sirf aapko diya hai aapne aisa soch bhi kaise liya k Arjun ne mere haath ko kiss kiya ..

Geet: Maan main jaanthi hoon k aap meri koi bhi baat ka yakeen nahi karoge par main bhi haalatho k saamne gutne nahi tekungi

Dev: Geet aisi baat nahi hai hum sabko tumpar bharosa hai

Maan pushes Geet away from himself

Maan: Auro ko bharosa hoga magar mujhe nahi hai...

Geet looked helplessly at Maan as if asking him how she should prove her innocence

Maan: Apni aakhon se sawal karna bannd karo Geet ab tumhari aakhon mein mujhe bus dhokha nazar aatha hai

He went and held her shoulders forcefully

Geet looked into his eyes which were full of tears

Her tears again made him weak

Maan: Bus ek baar keh diya hotha Geet tumhari khushi k liye main aise sekdo deal kurbaan kar detha ..bus ek baar haq se keh dethi tumhare liye main apni puri duniyaan nauchawar kar detha tha

Maan: Bus ek baar ishara kar dethi tumhara Maan apnni puri zindagani tumare naam kar detha, tumne mujhe dhoka kyun diya Geet...apne Maan ka bharosa kyun toda?

Geet lifted her hand and placed it on his face and caressed it and nodded her head in disapproval

Geet: Aapki Geet ne aapko koi dhokha nahi diya Maan mera yakeen kijiye... Main Arjun se mili zarur thi aur ye photos bhi galat nahi hai'

This statement of hers was enough to get back his anger

Maan once again pushed her and moved back

Maan: Chali jau Geet mere office, mere ghar, meri zindagi se dur chali jaau main chahkar bhi tumhe tumhari kiye ki saza nahi de saktha ...mujhpar taras khao aur humesha k liye mujhse dur ho jaau

Geet was completely shattered

Maan: Main tumhe tumhari galti k liye maaf karta hoon par tumne jo mera bharosa toda hai wo main kabhi bhi bhool nahi saktha .. aur tab tak nahi bhula paaunga jab tak tum meri nazro k saamne hogi.. chali jau humesha humesha k liye ...chali jau

Geet spoke with outmost difficulty

Geet: Chali jaaungi magar uss din jis din main ye saabit kar dungi k maine aapko koi dhokha nahi diya ..uss din main aapki zindagi se itni dur chali jaaungi k aap chahkar bhi mujhtak nahi pauch paayenge

Maan was terrified on hearing this

Geet: Main kabhi bhi aapki takleef ka kaaran nahi banna chahthi thi mere liye aapki khushi se badkar aur kuch nahi hai..aaj aapne mere ruh ko tes pauchahaya hai magar najaane kyun aaj bhi main aapko khush dekhna chahthi hoon..shayad ab bhi wo haq maine aapse  china nahi

Geet: Main jaa rahi hoon aapke office aur aapke ghar se dur magar aapko kuch din aur mujhe bardash karna hoga .. jis din maine sabke saamne apni begunahi saabit kar di uss din Geet naam ki aafat se aapko humesha humesha k liye raahat mil jaayegi..

Saying so she turned and started to leave

Maan wanted to stop Geet. It seemed as if his life his destiny was going far away from him.

Dev tried to stop Geet but she was walking like a lifeless soul

After sometime,

Khurana mansion

Dev had already informed Dadi about the incident

Dadi and Annie were trying their level best to stop her

PLS WATCH THIS VM TO GET THE ACTUAL FEEL

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC0BztFMX2U[/YOUTUBE]

Geet decided to go to Pinky's place

Pinky: Geet tu thik hai na?

But Geet was totally lost

Her body was here but it seemed that she had left her soul somewhere behind.. her soul was her Maan who had broken her heart and questioned her character

She went to her room and was recollecting the entire incident

How will she prove herself in front of Maan.. will she ever be able to come out of this incident..Maybe not but she has to fight..yes she has to fight

Geet: Main sach sabke saaamne laakar rahungi.. unke liye ye mujhe karna hoga nahi toh wo insaan jisne unhe dhoka diya hai wo unhe aage bhi nuksaan paucha saktha hai ..nahi mere rehthe mere Maan ka koi kuch bigad nahi saktha

PRECAP: Maan: "Kyun main usse bhula nahi paa raha?"

PRECAP: Geet: "Dev mujhe iss baat ka gum zarur hai k unhone meri baat nahi suni par iss baat ki khushi bhi hai k wo mujhpar itna bharose karte the k wo ye baat bardash na kar paaye"

Guys I know many of u might be upset with this update but dear friends life is not a roller coaster ride it has its share of ups and downs and these very problems makes us stronger and gives us courage to face every battle of our life with full strength.

This incident is a test in Maaneet's life and as I mentioned earlier this will make their relationship stronger. I promise to end this track in the coming 2- 3 updates and I promise u all will love the ending of this track

Have faith everything will b fine after all Maaneet's love is far more superior than the evil intentions of Arjun

Pls press d like button n do comment

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me first...again.....haha...

ok first thing first...you dedicated this update for me...am so happy Piya...but then the update was quite a painful...though it was awesome...but still i felt so bad and sad for geet...n even for maan...

at first i was so happy...i felt that maan was not gonna belive the pics like he didnt believe the letter...i thought he would have thrown them away as well...but then he did believe them...but i guess i can understand him...i mean anyone would have believed that,...but still...me cant see them like this...

i really felt bad for geet...the way maan was talking to her...he accused her of putting up an innocent face as a mask...stupid maan...cant you see that she is innocent...am sure you gonna regret a lot later on...

when maan said that geet had no respect even for herself...and also that her lover was arjun...and maybe the last...arjun was right...that she really might hav felt desperate😲...mere dil ke chote chote tukre hogaye...haha...really i felt as my  heart just sank...i wonder how geet might have talken all these harsh words from him...

and then when geet said Maan...and maan was like realising her pain...i thought that maybe now he will give her a chance to speak...but no...he again startes thinking about those pics...geet had felt that maybe she was getting her maan back...i mean it must be so hard for her...to see the man who was always ready to fulfil her farmaaish being rude to such an extent with her...

and maan...did you just ask her to go to Arjun...earlier you were so keen in killing that man...and now all of a sudden...mechant...

i also felt that at  one point maan had said more than enought...then how could geet have taken all that...that two slaps were well deserved for those karwi baatein...but then after that i started feeling bad for Mr DD...i mean we cant go on blaming him for everything...he is also under some kind of misconception...

uss din main aapki zindagi se itni dur chali jaaungi k aap chahkar bhi mujhtak nahi pauch paayenge

really maan...i just hope that you soon realise that you were wrong...otherwise you gonna really repent over it later...aisa no ho ki geet really goes far away from you...though i know ki my sweetie Piya...is not gonna let this happen...right????haha...

overall awesome update as usual...it's just that i was wanting to 😭 while reading...but then i know that it will be alright coz you promised to end this track on an awesome note...

continue soon and thanks for the pm...

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
continue soon
thanks for the pm