Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MiniMouse810
Are you serious or kidding?
She never posts anything about Jiya and talks about Abhiya or Chandeena all the tome!
good one LOL 🤣Originally posted by: carisma2
I love t and khabir jodi. Who cares about the main leads...huh.
Who are those cry babies????
N I hate such cry babies that's why I dont come to this annoying place as ma friends are on gmail in touch with me this forum is totally getting worst and ppl just fight over fictional characters like small children m just done with forum 😆 I started more clubbing and hanging out with friends instead of this now😉
Viewbie's note:
Guys, please DO NOT name-call each other. There are better ways of saying what you want without name-calling/attacking each other.
Regards,
👏
Viewbie's note:
Guys, please DO NOT name-call each other. There are better ways of saying what you want without name-calling/attacking each other.
Regards,
PKYEK Dev Team.