Salman wants Lady GaGa n Shakira-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman wants Shakira-Lady Gaga

Reality show Bigg Boss, which is now in its fifth season, promises to be bigger and bolder than ever before. Bigg Boss 5 saw a grand launch on Sunday wherein Salman Khan accompanied by his dear friend, brother and new host Sanjay Dutt, gave a rocking introduction to the show.

Here is Salman Khan talking about hosting Bigg Boss again.

"Last season, Bigg Boss was a new venture but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, in my second innings with Bigg Boss, I am extremely excited about hosting it with my close buddy, Sanjay. If you saw me easy and friendly last season, this season, I am going to be tough and gang up with Sanjay to lagao sabki double vaat. Making the contestants stay inside the chaotic house is just a trailer into what's in store for them."

When asked who among international celebrities would he like to see in the Bigg Boss house, Salman said, "I would like to see Shakira and Lady Gaga." And among the Indian celebrities he said that he wants his favourite director David Dhavan to be in the house, "In the last three weeks, I would also like to see David Dhawan in the house. The reason being there won't be enough food left for the contestant. Besides, I am concerned about his health. I want him to reduce weight."

How is he feeling post the surgery? "I am fine now and I have permission from the doctors to work or else meri waat lag jaayegi."

Will he host just a few episodes? "Yes, I will host first few episodes, and then I will be back again. But I will keep in touch and be in the knowhow."

Check the explosive Bigg Boss every Monday-Friday at 10.30 pm on Colors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pamela anderson is far more better than these two ladiess . i wish she makes guest appearance once again ..
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

Salman is a superman
triplevaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well we got 'Lady RaGa' yesterday...maybe 'Shakti-Ra' could be next? XD