maria
fariah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
any chance of update 2day?
mimee0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at least give a small installment...waiting for ur update..
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Maha just read ur note...Take ur time...i know studies...uff!!!! taking all the time!!!!

Take care, will wait!!!
🤗
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update😭
update
update😭update😭
update😭
update
update😭
update😭
update😭
update😭
update
update😭update😭
update😭
update😭
update😭
update
update😭
update😭
update😭
update😭
update
update😭
update😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
jain92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oops sorry meine abhi note padha
no probs 
we will wait 
take ur tym
par ha update karne ki koshish karna😆
shonadesire thumbnail
its okay dear
we will wait
Hello_01 thumbnail

50 - The Next Step. :)

Reaching Hospital…. They both entered in to the room where their lady doctor was settled waiting with their report, "Hello Mr and Mrs Malik…. Please settle down…." The doctor greeted.

"Hello… doctor rep…" Armaan was interrupted. "I know … I know… Mr. Malilk…" the doctor said. "I am really glad to tell you both that you both are getting worried for no reason! You both are healthy and fit, and surely one day you would conceive a child…! Both of the reports are positive!" lady doctor passed forward two files to Armaan, who happily grabbed it, "thank you doctor! Thanks a lot!" Armaan stood up. "Heard that Riddhima! Tum bohat faltu sochti hou! Now all your doubts clear? Mujha bhi darra diya faltu mai!" Armaan spoke to Riddhima who stood up too, with moist eyes, "Doctor you have a word with her, I will just go and collect some head pain medicine from medical store!" Armaan happily spoke to doctor and started to walks out when, "for whom Armaan?" Riddhima stopped him, "for Muskan – from morning she was searching a headache medicine naa – I thought to take few of it home!" Armaan replied smiling at her, she slightly nodded in response.

"Come on Riddhima… settle down… lets have a chat…" doctor spoke in a meaningful way, while Riddhima just slightly grin with a sting of blush as she settled down. "hmm yea…" she mumbled.

While outside Armaan made his way towards the pharmacy as he dialed a number from his phone, "oye Chipkali ! Positive hain Reports!" Armaan spoke over phone, "haan haan! Le aunga teri favouraite ice cream! Haan wahi headache ki medicine le raha hoon Muskan chilana banda kar! tera pati nae hoon mai!" Armaan spoke teasing her with a smirk over his face as he heard Muskan shouting from other end. "tu chup kar!" pause "Nahi Tu chup kar! Dhek zyada bola tou no ice cream!" Armaan spoke, "hold kar!" pause, "bhai, I want a packet of Desperine medicine." He spoke to pharmacy employee, who nods and offer Armaan a packet, "haan… acha Muskan, I am going, meet you at home, tell mom about the reports okay… ya bye!" Armaan spoke over phone, taking medicine he made his way back towards where Riddhima was.

"Hum kahan ja rahe hain?" Riddhima asked, smiling to herself while Armaan drove across road, "Ghar! Mujha office bhi jana hai – it is already 10" Armaan replied, smiling.

"Armaan… ajj no office pleasssee!" she requested. "haan theek hai – you stay at home, wese bhi you couldn't sleep whole night with those stupid thoughts of yours…!" Armaan smiled at her, silently. His mind and soul as so much peace that he didn't what to do accept from be just simple Happy.  "tchh,… tum bhi tou nahi soa… let's just stay at home na Armaan… both of us!" Riddhima requested getting closer to Armaan while he drove.

"Riddhima… ajj nae… ajj mujha janna hai – Chopra guys are coming…! I think you should come too!" Armaan replied, as he remembered a particularly important meeting. "oh no! That flirt Chopra!" Riddhima hit her head, in frustration, "did he flirt with you?" Armaan's eyes bolt out in shock, "why didn't you tell me…before!!"

"uff hou Armaan – nothing serious I can handle!" Riddhima replied coolly, "but…" Armaan tried to spoke, "Chodo na Armaan, chalo – lets just tell mama and Muskan…" Riddhima step out of the car, "I already told them" Armaan added, as he step out of the car and they both entered the house, "ohh… you did!" Riddhima smiled at him.

"Riddhima?" Naina saw both of them entering, "I am sooo glad! That the reports are positive! Beta…! I was so worried…!" Naina hugged Riddhima, "even I was mama… those bad thoughts had gone away finally…!" Riddhima replied, "mena tou phela hee kaha tah !" Muskan walks up to them, "meri ice cream?" Muskan added. "haan yea le … moti!" Armaan gave her ice cream packet. "mamaaa!" Muskan winced, "Armaan!!" Naina warned him,

"achaa na… sorry. Mom me and Riddhima going to office… meet you guys in evening okay!" Armaan said, passing the medicines to Naina. "aree par don't you both want to eat anything… it is only 10 in morning!" Naina tried to stop them. "no mom! Meeting hai! Lets go Riddhima…" Armaan hugs Naina and walks out, Riddhima happily nods, hugs naina and Muskan, "byee… see you guys!" Riddhima hurriedly ran after Armaan…. "ufff ! dono train ki tarhan aaye aur chale bhi gaye!" Naina said, frowning, "mom… do you want ice cream?" Muskan asked, cutely, to which naina said, "haan chalo …. Lets eat Ice cream!" Smilingly replied.

"hello Mr. Chopra." Riddhima welcomed the client into conference room, "Miss. Riddhima… how many times do have to say… call me Aryan!" The guy spoke with flirtiest tone. "ahem…" Armaan coughed, to make his presence visible, "oh Hello Mr. Malik! How are you?" Aryan spoke to Armaan, "I am well and good, so Riddhima shall we get started?"  Armaan curtly replied and spoke to Riddhima, "han … just a sec." Riddhima replied and passed on the black folders to every one in the room, "niccce P.A!" Aryan said to Armaan, who clutched his fist in anger and stayed mum. "why not you fix a date with her for me… ?" Aryan spoke to Armaan, "Look!" Armaan said angrily, trying to control his temper. "Mr Chopra – we are here for business it would be good if you make this deal business to business, I won't tolerate this behavior!!" Armaan spoke in low tone and took a seat, "fine fine… Mr. Malik don't get personal…. I will ask her on my own!" Aryan said. "No you won't!" Armaan raged and retort him back hastily. "ahaan! Interested in her…. Hmm" Aryan teased Armaan.

"Okay… gentlemen…! We should begin the conference for which we are here!" Riddhima was noticing that little interaction between the two, and her eyes stopped at Armaan, who was looking really mad, angry… she asked him through eyes while he just shook his head and dropped his eyes down, so Riddhima continued with her presentation.

Riddhima knew Aryan was eyeing her, and she knew Armaan was noticing this too… she knew he was getting angry and really over sensitive over the issue… so she thought, the best way to handle this situation was to – ignore it….

After meeting, she walks in his room, just to be pushed to a side and the door being closed and than *click* he locked it, "ouch… Armaan, pagal hou kya…" her feet slightly twisted and she glared at Armaan, but she quieted up when he took her into his arms, hugging her – securing her in his arms, as tightly as possible. "kya huaa… Armaan." She circled her arms, perfectly around him, one locked his waist and other held around his shoulder area …. She felt his lips at her nap; she twitched but still circled her arms around him tightly, knowing he was feeling insecure about something… and somewhere she knew it was related to Aryan Chopra… but she didn't knew why was Armaan giving that person so much importance… "I missed you…" he whispered,

"Armaan mai yahin tou thi tumhare saath…" she spoke, softly after a while – it felt like ages as passed away and they still hold on to one another in the same position. Not getting any response from him accept soft lovely kisses, she remained quite and kept caressing his nap - clutching onto his hairs ruffling it and other rubbing his back softly in a way to calm his inner soul; while his hands were into her shirt, feeling the heat of her bare skin across his bare palm.  "Kya huaa… meri jaan ko?" she whispered, parting her face away, clutching his face in her palm to make him face her, "kuch nahi… bas… be close to me…" he mumbled and took her in his arms tightly getting hold of her pony, he freed her hair and hid his face in her jet dark long hair. She smiled, and held on to him, "acha je… don't you remember…. We promised not to romance in office… we would follow ethics of office!" she ruffled his hair, in love… while smiling "haan.. par… for while only…." Pause, "please…" he requested kissing her behind her ear, she twitched, and remained close to him, quitely.

"Armaan…. Kya kaha Mr. chopra na?" she asked, "hell with him…! I don't want to talk about him…." Armaan mumbled, "aree…! I want to know what did Mr. Chopra said…. After that moment in conference… your mood is soo off! I am worried… bolo… kya hua…?" Riddhima insisted on knowing though she kept on caressing his hair.

"kaha na… nae baat karni about that son of ba…" Armaan controlled and took her to the couch area, lowering her on it, he went close to her, almost half the way they were lying on couch, "office… hai Armaan!" she tried to stop but he indulged her in a soft kiss, on her lips, which silenced her…. He ran his hand down her back and then inside her shirt to feel her soft skin, which increased the desires equally in her soul too, now. He ran his finger tips at the delicate end of her spinal cod, making her shiver in process. she withered under his hold silently, feeling her inner soul getting twitched in passion. Riddhima draped her leg around his legs, getting closer to him as he arched on top of her, throwing his all weight on her while probing her lips into a passionate make out. Her neck stretch up towards him, while parting her lower lips more to kiss him more wildly. Slowly and gradually both end that sensual kiss after licking out one another lips, "you….. don't know what is happening to me!" he whispered, breathing heavily. "Armaan… bass.. karo… office hai!" she push his hands away as he quietly began to open her shirt, "tchh… tou… mera office hai yr!" Armaan replied, frowning like a baby, "haan tou? Armaan… you possibly can't think – k we will do it here!" she said turning crimson in shyness with the thought of doing it in office… on couch!!!! Oh God!

"I was only thinking of a common make out sweetheart! Nothing much … par tum tou!" he teased her, cocking his eye brows, "oh shut up Armaan! Hatoo !" she tried to push Armaan away. But deep inside she thank god to see him back to normal, she didn't knew her one touch made him forget the world… she was glad all his worry-ness was away and he was back to his naughty-self. "nahi… phela one more kiss…" Armaan requested, and clutched her wrists in his palms and pulled it up on couch beside her face. "paka… after it you would leave me…" Riddhima spoke, looking at him, "haan paka!" Armaan whispered, eyeing her moist swollen lips, slightly tracing her lips with the tip of his tongue to hear a moan from her, which knew she was thirsty for a kiss equally….

Next day, in office.

"Oh Hello Miss Riddhima…" Aryan spoke to Riddhima, "Hello Mr. chopra…" Riddhima notice Armaan clutching his palm in anger, she needed to end this now, and walking up to them, her eyes grew big as fight sequel was the last thing she wanted this morning, after a romantic night. 'oh god, why is my life turning into a bollywood film' she thought "and it is Mrs. Riddhima Malik for you Mr. Chopra…" Riddhima added, smartly, making Armaan stop at his place with an amuse look, "what? You are married? and that to with…. Mr. Malik?" Aryan chopra asked, "why didn't I knew about it ?" he asked again, "we intend to keep low profile – but I thought to guide you… so you can stop thinking that I would go on a date with you!" Riddhima replied smartly, glancing at Armaan's look, "I am really sorry Mrs. Malik… I didn't know you were married… I apologize…! I am sorry!" Aryan walk out of the conference room to get some fresh ear, "I am sorry – I really am! I had came to India for first time, that is why I guess this marriage is surprise for me – please say sorry from my side to Mr. Malik too… I had unknowingly crossed my lines… I am sorry…" he said with guilt visible in his voice, "it is okay…" Riddhima mumbled and turned to Armaan, who was grinning ear to ear, "khush?" she mumbled to Armaan, who nods in approval and winks at her, making her laugh at his so unreal attitude.

Next day.

Armaan twisted on bed, moving his hand over the bed in order to locate his darling wife; frowning, he turns his face towards other side, and opened his eyes to find the bed empty. "Riddhima…" he whispered, and turned around in bed, getting off the bed. "Riddhima?" he called loudly, in case she was in washroom.

When "Ahhh…" Armaan shouted as the door of the room opened, grabbing the bed sheet, turning his back at door, "Ahhh" Riddhima shouted back in sheer response, closing her eyes tightly, Armaan quickly covered his bare body, "Riddhimaa!!! Tum hou!" Armaan shouted, taking a sigh of relief that his so-called izzat was saved, "mujha tou laga ajj meri izzat chali jae ge!" Armaan added, "shut up Armaan! Wear something – what if it wasn't me at door!" Riddhima replied and kicked off the door shut. "what's this?" Armaan asked about the tray in her hands, ignoring her lecture over wear-something and tying the sheet around his lower torso tightly. "What does it look Armaan?" she spoke, teasingly, "food…" Armaan said, making a stupid guess, "oH ReallY? i didn't knew shoe 's can be served in tray too! Next time I would serve shoes in tray to you not food okay honey…" she spoke sarcastically.

"very funny! Idhhar ruko! Stopp…" Armaan spoke, picking up the tray from her hands and keeping it table, Armaan checked her forehead, "are you having a fever… or what? Break fast for me? As in for your dear husband? Sweetheart it uses to be the other way round." Armaan said, checking her neck, as if she had a fever… or something, "tchhh!" Riddhima hit his hand hard, "ouchh!" Armaan cried, "be-raham!" Armaan mumbled,

"kya Armaan… ek tou I done so much for you subha subha… aur you making fun of me… pata… hai, my hand burned twice! Phir bhi I made aloo k parhata for" she was interrupted. "Riddhima, Pagal hou kya!!! Kahan jala ? are you out of your mind! Kya zaroorat thi?" pause, "Show me… kahan laga…!" Armaan took her too couch, "Nahi…!" she pulls her hand out of his grip. "You sit here!" Riddhima pushed him on couch, "par Riddhima…" Armaan tried to stand up, "Armaan malik! Sit DOWN!" she ordered, holding on to her laugh. "okkk!" he frowned, she picked a plate and shifted a hot aloo k parhata on it, "chalo make me sit over your lap!" she said, blushing slightly, "your wish is my command dear…" he whispered and took her in his lap, in a way she faced her side way, "ab aa karo…" she said smiling at him, he smiled gratefully…. And opened his mouth and she lovingly make him eat. "ahh…. Wow! What a tasty aloo k parhata…" he commented, happily and asked for another morsel… "tumna khud banaya?" he asked, if she cooked herself, "hmm…." She nodded in yes.

"bohat tasty hai… do make more things for me… again please…" he said munching on the food. "you hardly do anything for this poor husband of yours…" he complained, "I am sorry… I prove to be a wrong wife naa…" she whispered, guiltly. "pagalon jesi baat nahi Riddhima…" Armaan warned her lovingly, while she kept feeding him, "nae Armaan… you do so much for me… look up to my every happiness and I hardly do anything for you… actually I do nothing for you." She said sadly, "Riddhima…hardly any relation gets balance sweetheart. One is always mature than the other… this is not a competition sweetheart… we aren't competing from one another – and I know you love me… it is … just that your way of expressing is different … and my way is different…" Armaan said, "phir bhi Armaan…" she said, with lower eyes, " Riddhima you know jis din I get to hold my baby in my hands na…. Riddhima… that day you would be so great – you know after it I don't know if I would ever need anything else than that….! Jis din I get to see you holding my child… feeding my baby… my world would seem perfect and complete and that day… I would have no complains – no worries… though neither do I hold any complains or worries now…" he chuckled in end, when he notice Riddhima sparkling tears out of her eyes, "acha ab rona banda karo… biwi… and make me eat…" pause, she nods and forwards him another piece of food. "Where did you burn yourself…?" he asked, looking in her eyes, and cleaning tears of her cheeks, "vo sab baad mai Armaan… mujha bhi khilo – I am hungry…" she made a face, pouting her lips cutely – praying God silently to make her pregnant soon. "aww…" he pecked her lips and made her eat… "uhmmm…..! Tasty!" she whispered,  They both giggled and shared a very lonnging moment…

And that day; Riddhima realized one thing – that doing small things of affection bring so much happiness – blissful feeling. She herself found a change in her nature, she didn't knew why… but all of a sudden there was this feeling, a desire to do something for Armaan… to give a child to Armaan…. Soon enough her world seems to revolve around one person that was Armaan….

That day when she dedicated her whole heart, soul, physically and mentally in cooking for him, she gets to know one thing… that…. This is what she always wanted….! This is what she always wanted to Do…! That day she promised herself to give Armaan a wife… though an immature wife …but a wife. She spoke to him, told him she wanted to quit work of office for a while, she wanted to stay at home, and do nothing, except waiting for him to return. No doubt he was glad to hear her out, when she addressed her thoughts, feeling err new feelings!

"Riddhima par you don't have to quit working jaan…! You always dreaded to do this…! You don't have to do this…" Armaan held her in his arms, as they entered in the room after the tiring day at office. "I know … I know armaan! Par I completed my that wish – I did what I wished for… Now my wish is…. To sit home, be a true wife…! A wife, who waits for her husband to return home," she played with his collar, "A wife, who hugs her husband when he returns home all tired and get all fresh up with just a hug of mine…" he tightened his hold around her, "….I want to keep our room clean… I want to wait for you… I want to cook for you… I want to conceive …. Our child… I soon want to live all these small moments Armaan…! Please… let me take this decision… if… if I felt bored at home, I promise I would join back… but let me do this… I want to do this Armaan!" she was interrupted.

"are you sure…? There is no hurry – take you time Riddhima, think about it. I have never said no to you… your every wish is my wish…. Do what you want okay, just remember one thing I love you… and I always will love you," he whispered and kissed her lips.

That day Riddhima was really happy and had showered a lot of love on Armaan all night,  and kept on saying she don't had to go to work tomorrow morning and due this fact she can keep herself awake all night as much as she wishes for; all reason behind this was to tease Armaan plus let him know that she had decided to quite working for now. But man, was any he less? Nahhh. "I am the boss of the office – I take an off Tomorrow than!" he wrapped himself around her and made love to her all night long.

Soon enough that day came when she stayed back at home and he was getting ready for office. "Armaaannn… ab jao bhi! Dheko 8 hogaye!!" she pushed him out of the room, but he turned and took her in his arms, "tumhare bina… I won't be able to enjoy in office Riddhima.." he complained, kissing her nose, "aww my baby… miss karo k mujha?" she asked, to which he replied with a nod and pout. "aww, shaam ko I will shower you with lots of love…." She whispered, "Only if you go to office quickly…" she blackmailed. "yea tou cheating hai yr!" Armaan left her with jerk.

She giggled, "han yr! bas esa hee hai." She replied in same tone and than giggled as she walk to bed to wrap the blanket, "what's the need to be all wifey wifey!" he complained, hugging her from behind and hiding his face in her hair, she closed her eyes and settled the blanket neatly, "armaan! We are done with that topic… na… Jaan, ab jao." She turned around in his arms, "hmm okay… I will call you!" he pecked her lips and took her out of the room with her.

"han I will wait for your call… ab jao bhi!" she escorted him till main entrance door, "haan bye!" he said sadly, and turned to go when, "Acha… suno tou!" she called, grinning, "kyaa hai yrr!" he said, irritatingly. She strolled closer to him, called him down to his level, that he did and  than she whispered in his ear, "I Love you…" and pecked his cheek, "oyee hoyeee!" he whispered and went away, "shaam ko milta hain jaanman!" he said, and went away smiling while she went inside the house, laughing.

In Evening, "Riddhima, why weren't you replying to my phone, Pata hai I called so much! This is cheating you said we would talk… or tum … kitchen mai – what are you doing?" Armaan rushed in the kitchen angrily. "Armaan?" Naina spoke, astonishingly. "what mom?" Armaan looked at his mother, angrily. "pagal hogaya hai kya tu?" Muskan commented while munching on Apple. "tu chup kar! Aur Riddhima kuch bolo naa!" Armaan turned Riddhima around, "Kya Armaan…?" she asked, smiling. "ufff! Why didn't you receive my call?" he asked, glaring at her, "I was learning how to bake Armaan… bas abhi thodi der mai you would taste a delicious cake made by me" she wore the gloves and opened the oven, pulling out the cake, she lowered it on counter, "WOW! What a smell!" Muskan commented, "Yeaa…" Armaan mumbled looking at cake while licking his lips,

"lets cut it!!!" Muskan rushed to them, "Be careful Muskan!" naina held her, "riddhima first decorate it with cream na beta!" Naina guided, "haan mama…" Riddhima transferred the cake in to plate and rushed frige for cream. Armaan and Muskan kept staring at cake like they haven't eaten cake in their life, while Riddhima kept saying them to wait, let her decorate it and all. In this entire tussle, the tube that Riddhima held to decorate cake with cream, burst for the back side – splashing all the cream on Riddhima's Face! And front. There was a pin drop silence and than all burst into roar of laughter.

"OMG! Look at her face!" Muskan commented, Riddhima pushed them a side and rush to room, with moist eyes. "Armaan! Muskan! Bas karo!!!" Naina notice that and stop the two idiots. "Armaan she was crying! You know she was putting her hard to make this cake for you and what you did? At her mistake laughed on her face! That was so rude! Least expected from you Armaan!" Naina scolded, and picked the cake, covering it with a transparent bowl she instructed Muskan to go and rest and then instructed servant to clean Kitchen.

Armaan bit his lower lips and entered the room to see, Riddima settled at dressing chair with washed face, and crying at her own. "Riddhima… I am sorry… jaan… I didn't mean to laugh at you… I am sorry!" Armaan quickly went up to her and sat down on his knees, in front of her; holding her hands on her lap. "I tried so hard Armaan! All my day went away in this… and what happened? It got all spoiled." She cried, more like a baby. "aww… my baby… it is okay… please don't cry…. You can just try again… it happens Riddhima…" he pulled himself up and her too; and hugged her tightly.  "acha … shh… kitna roa rahi hou – ek cake he tou tah jaan!" he heard her taking hiccup due to crying. "I am not feeling good Armaan…. I tried so hard…" she cried. Armaan got worried at her change of behavior. She hardly cried like a baby… even worst than the baby right now and that to over a cake!! He got alerted. "ok ok… we would just make it again… right now? Okay? Hmm…" he held her face in his palm. "no… I don't want to make it any more… just hug me tight!" she whispered, "is it that day of the month Riddhima?" he asked, holding her in his arms, "hmm…" she replied in a silent yes... He took a sigh and hugged her, as it was common in girl's nature.

Life was never so beautiful for Armaan and Riddhima… they both were having a blast in their own world… and surely were having a blissful nights every now and than, obviously they were planning for a child and were greedily waiting for the new member … so they could live the moments of having a child… time flied away and it was almost 2 months – to the date when they got a positive response from doctor that they can conceive - To the date when Riddhima started to be more of a wife…

"Armaan… tum chuppp hojao okay! I don't want to listen to your stupid bakwas! I have a lot of work to do!" Riddhima started to go out of the room while Armaan was rolling on bed and laughing over something… "Aree par… Riddhima suno tou…! Yr…" Armaan spoke to tease Riddhima more, when Riddhima held on to the knob of door, as she felt things rotating around her…. "Armaan…" she mumbled, but Armaan was so lost in his laughing… that he didn't even hear Riddhima calling out….

Thud

"Riddhimaa!!" he shouted and rushed to her; as he notices her on floor, fainted, "MOMMM!!!" Armaan shouted while Picking Riddhima up in his arms, and took her too bed, "riddhima… Riddhimaa… jaan…. Sorry… Riddhima, I promise… kabhi tang nahi karun ga… promise jaan… wake up… Riddhimaa…" he kept on caressing her face, tapping her cheek, sprinkling water over her face but no response, "Armaan? KYA huaaa?" Naina rushed into the room, "mom … .she fainted!" Armaan mumbled, "Don't worry beta… I will call doctor!" Naina picked Armaan's phone, and dailed the number of their family doctor.  "Kya huaa… Armaan…?" Muskan walks in, "Muskan why did you come all the way up!" Naina scolded Muskan and made her settle down on bed beside a fainted Riddhima, "she fell…. And fainted…. I don't… know kya hua…" Armaan whispered caressing her cheek, cupping it with his palm… and waited for the doctor to come…

Armaan strolled out the room, while Riddhima was being tested by the lady doctor, "Armaan tu pareshaan mat hou beta… Muskan hai na andar…! Aur everything will be fine!" Naina said, "I have informed Billy about this – he said, he will come soon, as soon he is done with the meeting he had to go for… esp."

"hmmm…" Armaan replied, while pacing for and to across the room, from last 15 minutes when finally doctor walks out of the room, "Kya hua… doctor… was it because of the weakness…?" Armaan asked, "no Mr. Malik… it would be good if you first pay a visit to your wife and than we will talk…" Doctor said, with a hidden message… "uhmm…. Okk…" Armaan walk pass the lady doctor, "is she…. I mean… expecting?" Naina asked, softly, "yes… Naina ji… mubarak hou!! She is expecting a child, 1 month pregnant… hai bachi!" Doctor said, "really! Kya new di hai app na!" Naina hugged the doctor and took her down.

"Oye hero… itnaa pareshaan kyun hai…?" Muskan teased, "chup Muskan!" Armaan scolded and sat in front Riddhima, who was settled on bed, with her back resting on the bed post, in similar manner in which Muskan was settled, "how are you?" Armaan asked,

"Better…." She replied, with lowered eyes… "kya huaa tah…?" he asked, softly, "doctor na nae batya tujha!" Muskan interrupted, teasingly. "Nae… kuch serious hai kya?" Armaan asked, "haan bohat serious hai ! itnii serious problem hogaye hai k… mujha tension hou rahi hai k tuu mera liya roz ice cream lae ga…. Ya Riddhima k liyaa!" Muskan said that it is so huge problem that she is in tension that Armaan would bring ice cream for her or for Riddhima… "wese hee Rahul bada nalaik hai – kanjhoos…! Jab bhi bolo ice cream k tou darama shuru… oh Muskan… bhoool gaya" Muskan added while getting up making Armaan frown… "yea pagal ho gae hai kyaa!" Armaan whispered to Riddhima, who just nod her head in no, with a sigh. When Muskan finally went out of the room after closing the door after her, Riddhima started, "Armaan…." She started, "I am …. Pregnant…" she whispered.

"whattt…?" he whispered with huge eyes… "Are you like really Pregnant?" Armaan asked, with shock written over his face, "haan na! bhuddhu! Kitna obvious hai ! Don't you see it, I fainted like hindi films, and than doctor came…. Smilingly…. And told ya to go meet your wife…! And Muskan giving you hints…! I didn't knew mera husband – Armaan Malik… aka the prince-of what-so-ever place… itna bonga… pagal… aur Stupid… hoskata!" she was interrupted when she felt his lips on hers….

Licking her lips with tip of his tongue as he started to kiss her softly yet sensuously…. Her eyes closed down, as she grabbed his cheek to probe more into the kiss… parting away, they both stared in one another's eyes with love… "I love you…" both said at the same time and smile fully… "I am soo soo happy… Riddhima… you have given me such a thing… which can't be explained…. I curse myself to say no… right back at that time… today… it feels so great to know that Finally ….i  am going to be dad…! Just the thought of the baby send soo much shivers down my soul… I …. I … I am out of words… jaan… Thank you… thanks a lot…" Armaan hugged her tightly.

"I am going to be mom… too… Armaan… our world is going to have a new member…" she whispered to him, her eyes grew moist… "I am feeling so special right now Armaan…. I am feeling so good to give you a baby Armaan… your baby Armaan…" she was interrupted, "our baby Jaan… our baby" he whispered with moist eyes, she slightly nods and hugs him, hiding her face in his arms.

Edited by Hello_01 - 12 years ago
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

AWWW
that was such a nice update
it was very sweet

U know I can't get bored by reading ur updates

these are so amazing

plzzz complete it veryyy sooon
Edited by prachi_mjht - 12 years ago