Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Microsoft Word? 😳 🤣 I can't believe this. It's actually not that bad. Infact, I can't even see the difference. 😳 Whereas, the siggie is concerned, it's absolutely adorable. I think using Word or PS doesn't matter anymore, you're great with both. Mwah!
Dude what? Am I dreaming LMFAO! Word mein sigs making? :O haha I gotta learn :P anyways, good job jess! :D It came out really nice, I mean it's your first try after all, so considering that fact, this sig is amazing! I love how the coloring blends in with the pic, it's so CUTE :$ PS ko chodo, word bhi achi hain 😆 hope your uni's going great so far! 😃 <3 muahh :)
OK!