Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ninja_hattori
Awesome all! Loved your avis too...😳
<font color="#ff33cc" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"></font>
^^ Especially this one! Quite hilarious 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lovely Update. Congo u learnt to Make Avi's at last 😛 All the Siggs were Really Fab, Update soon and thanks ninja_hattori for the PM.
Regarding the Jodis here are my fav.
Harshad-Anupriya
Nishant-Anupriya
Rithvik-Sukirti
Sanaya-Barun...
Ridzii
</font>
Originally posted by: -Shobz.TaAnu-
Amazing update Nahi...
If ur a first time avi maker...than kudos they all were gr8...Loved all the sigs n avis...ANd for the votes...here you go1)Harshad-Anupriya(Anu-Taani)2)Harshad-Asiya(Mohan-Kastur)3)Nishant-Anupriya(Adhiraj-Suhaani)4)Karan-Kritika(Arjun-Arohi)
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232