Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awsome yaar !!! i loved it!!! another update ???ll be waiting 
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye amazing update Soumya :D
Loved the hot choco with the smiley :)
Naughty Maan he covered his feelings by his attitude lol.
Geet trying sarees and Maan calling her hmm. Will he ask her to come to the party ;)
Cant wait for the other update :D
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb really adorable
so somewhere maan feels for her
hey pls show us that maan also want one glance of geet how she wants pls
dear
once we want to see that
we can see concern about him
but want to make sure dear
pls
waitng for the next one dear
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the second update!...😛

BTW wen maan will fall in love han?😕
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
di awesome as usual.

WAITING 4 D 2ND UPDATE. 😃🤗
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the second update as promised, for the day...!!!!! :-) REad and Enjoy...!!!!

Chapter 15

Geet watched TV for sometime and looked at all the shopping she had done. She tried the saris and thought she looked stunning in them. She did not want to change and hence decided to wear one for sometime. She was about to go and have dinner when she got a call from an unknown number. She thought for sometime, if she should answer the call or not and finally decided to answer it.

"geet", came a deep voice from the other side and she instantly realized it. Well, on second thoughts, how could she not?

"Ji?", she said, pretending not to know who it is

"Maan Khurana", he said, with arrogance.

"Jaanti hoon", she said. She could hear the noises from the background and she was happy she was not amidst so much confusion with Maan Khurana. He would irritate her more and she did not like it.

"Tum nahin aayi?", he asked.

She was surprised, he actually took the pains of taking her number, and calling her to find out, why she had not come.

"Ji nahin. Main thag gayi thi, aur ghar pe rehna chahti thi", she said, disinterested, though happy at his concern.

"I see! Anyways, since you are home, do one thing. GO to the outhouse. In my study, I left some very important papers and cheques. Keep them safely with you. I'll take them after I come back", he said.

"Ji, Nakul ne phone nahin utaya kya?", she asked, wondering why he was telling her to keep them safely.

"Kya matlab?", he asked.

"Mujhe laga Nakul ne phone nahin utaya hoga, isi liye aap mujhe phone kiya", she said, lazily.

"Geet!", he said, angrily. She dropped the phone down and picked it up immediately.

"I wanted you to keep those papers safely because they are confidential. I completely forgot about those papers. Luckily, you are home; otherwise, I would have to drive back. Anyways, I guess I'll do it myself. Thank you very much, for wasting your time and answering my call", he said and hung up.

Geet tried calling back on the same number, but it was out of calling area. She texted him, telling him, she would keep the papers safely and that he did not have to leave the party. She hoped he got the message. She had dinner and walked to the outhouse. She took the long way to the outhouse. She enjoyed the cool breeze and looked at the sky. The moon was shining brightly and she smiled at the moon, as though expecting the moon to smile back at her. She entered the outhouse and went into his study. She looked at all the papers carefully at the study. She put them into a folder and took them with her. She walked out of the outhouse and walked back into the mansion. she put the papers safely in the table drawer and put some soft music. She rested on the pillow, and closed her eyes listening to the music. She did not realize when she fell asleep.

Maan came to the outhouse after an hour and checked for the papers. He called up Nakul and asked if anyone had come to the outhouse. He was informed that Geet had been there for some work. Maan hung up and decided to change, since the party was over. He had rushed back, from the party just to keep those papers safe. He checked the messages in his phone and read the message Geet had sent him. He changed and decided to talk to her. It was already 11pm and while he walked to the mansion, he received a call from Dev, telling him, that all of them would stay back in the farmhouse and come home the next day.

Maan agreed and went into the mansion. He walked to Geet's bedroom and knocked. She did not answer. He knocked again and yet got no answer. He pushed the door open, a little and peeped in. he saw, the lights were off. He slowly walked in. the room was filled the radiance of the moon light. The windows were open and the curtains, raised high, due to the cool breeze outside. Maan realized Geet had not switched on the AC and instead only the fan was running. He noticed all the windows opened and the room was filled with the zephyr. He smiled at her simplicity. He looked around the room for her, and found her on the bed. He walked towards her slowly. He stood by the bed and was stunned at what he saw. The moonlight fell on her face, too and she looked angelic, lost in deep sleep. The music was still playing and she looked ravishing. She wore a golden color transparent sari and Maan could not take his eyes away as he explored her from top to bottom. Her sari had gone above her ankles, as she slept, revealing her beautiful feet, that had red nail color on her toes. Her hand laid on her stomach just below her belly button, revelaing the belly button, through the transparent layer of the sari. She wore an off-shoulder blouse.

Maan realized what he was doing and turned his face away. He moved back very slowly looking everywhere but her. However, he could not resist or maybe he thought she looked too beautiful to resist looking at her. He turned to look at her again. He was bowled over yet again, at the sweet smile that played on her face. He then looked at her thin waist that was partially covered, by the sari and that was partially teasing him, to lay his hand on. He pushed her hair from one side to behind her.

"Maan, what are you doing?", he thought to himself. He turned away yet again and was about to walk away. He stopped at her feet, pulled the quilt over her, turned back to look at her again and walked away. He closed her room door and thought back about Geet. She looked innocent, serene and breathtakingly beautiful. He shook his head and went back to the outhouse. He tried to work, but kept getting images of Geet, and felt restless.

"Maan, what is wrong with you? Why were you checking her out? Have you lost it", he kept asking himself. He was very tempted to go back to the mansion, to her bedroom, to her. He wanted to fill his eyes, with the sight of her beauty. He hit his head his hand and told himself, "Maan Singh Khurana, you'll be fine, by tomorrow. Guess it was just the moon-light's reflection on her face that made her look so beautiful", he covered up and went to sleep.

He woke up, in the morning and went to the gym. He was running on his treadmill when he saw, Geet doing some gardening work outside. He smiled and brushed off the thoughts about thinking of her, again.

After finishing his workout, Maan took a shower. He changed and came downstairs. He saw Geet sitting in the living room, of the outhouse. She heard him come downstairs and looked at him, and smiled.

"Ji main aapke liye wait kar rahin thi", she said, standing up.

"Bolo", he said, softly and she had butterflies in her stomach, as the softness in his voice.

"Ji, main yeh jaanna chahti thi, ki mere passport papers kab tak ready ho sakte hain? Mujhe Singapore jaana chahiye", she said, as she saw, Maan take the couch opposite to her.

Maan observed her for sometime and said, "Daadima ne woh responsibility liye the. You should find out from her. I was told not to interfere". He picked up a newspaper and began to read it. Geet was lost thinking when he spoke up again, "Geet, tum sochte bahut ho, isme sochne waali kya baat hain. After Daadima comes back, go and ask her"

"Ji", she said, "Main chalti hoon" and was about to walk away.

"Breakfast kiya?", he asked.

"Nahin, mann nahin hain", she said.

"Kyun?", he asked her, putting the paper aside.

"aise hi", she said. "Anyways, I'll leave now" and walked little farther away.

"Geet!", he called out to her.

"Ji kahiye", she said, stopping at the door.

"You looked Ravishing in the sari yesterday", he said as he stood in front of her.

"Ji?", she asked surprised, at the fact that he complimented her for the first time.

"Papers kahan hain?", he asked, changing the topic.

"Room mein. Table pe. Aapne dekha nahin?", she asked.

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga?", he asked.

"Kyun jab aapko yeh pata tha, ki main sari pehni hui thi, tuo iska matlab aap room mein aaye the, papers lene ke liye. Tuo liya nahin?", she asked, cunningly.

"Haan main room mein aaya tha. Lekin tumhein so the hue dekh kar chala gaya. Socha tumse hi pooch lunga", he said, not knowing what else to say. She was right, why had he not thought about the papers when he went into her room?

She said, "theek hain, rukhiye. Main leke aati hoon"

"hmmm", he said, not wanting her anymore in front of him.

She walked out and turned back again, "Waise thanks for the compliment. Zindagi mein pehli baar Maan Khurana ne mere bare mein kuch accha kahan. Sun ke accha laga",she said, smiling.

Maan smiled back too. Some how he did not feel like arguing with her or proving her wrong. There was no point and no denying the fact that she took his breath away, the previous night. She was right, he never complimented anyone and he never felt the need to. HE would not have told Geet too, but he could not believe his emotions just found their way out. It was surprising, but he liked it, for the first time. he saw her walk to the mansion and walked into the kitchen. He was having bread toast, and juice, when she came back with the papers. He took the papers and kept the papers aside. He gestured to eat the toast, point out to the extra toast that lay in a different plate on the table.

She refused and he gestured her to eat. She refused yet again and he shot her an angry look. She immediately sat down and took a bite of the toast.

"Geet, seedha seedha kehne se tumhein kuch samaj mein nahin aata kya?", he asked.

"Ji", she said, not able to believe the fact that she was having breakfast with him.

"Kya?", he asked, wondering how she agreed when he taunted her.

"Nahin nahin, mera matlab kuch aur hi'" and Maan continued, "Theek hain, khao".

They were having breakfast together when he heard the door bell ring and heard some one walk in.

"Hello MSK!", said Sasha, wearing a pink color off shoulder dress, that came uptil her knees.

"Hi", he said, completely not interested in her.

"How was the meeting and the party yesterday night?", she asked.

"Sasha, what brings you here, this early morning?", he asked, straight forward.

Sasha walked to the dining table and found Geet, siting there and wondered who she was, to be having breakfast with Maan Singh Khurana.

She sat down and said, "Haan I had to give you some papers. And I thought I would also find out about the party yesterday".

"Hmm. Im coming to office in another hour. We'll discuss that there.Anything else?", he asked.

"Ah no! Just that", she said, feeling embarrassed.

"Okay, I'll change and come. We'll Get to office", he said, getting up from the table.

He looked at Geet and said, "Tum aaram se kha lo" Sasha looked at him shocked and looked at Geet furiously. Geet nodded her head and looked at the other side and her gaze fell on the fruit salad.

"Maan, fruit salad", she said, getting up, from her chair and running behind him, with a bowl of fruit salad.

Sasha was shocked to death. No one called Maan by his first name and this girl did. Sasha surveyed her from top to bottom and thought she was clumsily dressed and looked cheap in her outfit.

"Geet later", he said, walking upstairs.

"Arey aise kaise later", she said, running behind him. Sasha hated this girl. How could this girl go behind MSK- Her MSK? She thought. She had to get rid of this girl and had to d it quickly.

Geet walked behind him, into his bedroom, "Maan thoda sa kha lena", she requested. He stopped and looked at her. He took a few bites very fast and said, "Enough".

She was about to say something, when he said, "Chup, bilkul chup", by putting his finger on her lips.

"Har baat pe argue karna zaroori nahin hota, Geet", he said.

She looked down at the floor. He quickly moved his finger away and said, "Geet, I need to change". She nodded and walked outside and downstairs. Sasha saw her coming downstairs and turned away.

Geet put the bowl back at the table and went to her.

"Ji, aap kuch lenge?", she asked, Sasha politely.

"No thanks!", said Sasha. "Waise aap hain kaun?", she asked, impolitely.

"Ji, mera naam Geet hain. Main daadima ke friend ki granddaughter hoon. Main kuch dino ke liye Khurana Mansion mein rehne aayi hoon, kyunki meri family.." and Sasha stopped her, by the gesture of her hand.

"Tumhari kahani sunne ki time nahin hain mujhe. Unfortunately, main tumhaari jitni veli nahin hoon. Anyways mujhe nahin pata tha, ki Khurana Mansion aaj kal aise cheap logon ko shelter dene lagi hain", she said, rudely, looking at her from top to botton again, making Geet feel conscious.

Geet looked at her self from top to bottom, wondering if anything was wrong woth her attire. She looked up and said, "Ji, apne apne nazariya. Jo main pehenti hoon, zaroori nahin hain, ki aapko accha lage, aur jo aap pehen the hain, zaroori nahin ki mujhe accha lage"

Sasha raised her eye-brow and said, "Oh really? Koi nahin hoga, jisse Sasha ke outfits accha na laga".

"Jaise maine kaha apni apni nazariya", said Geet, smiling. She then turned and walked away. While she walked away she said, "baitiye. Aapke MSK aate hi honge".

Sasha wanted to go and strangle her. Maan came downstairs after a few minutes calling out to her, "Sasha, chale?"

"Yes MSK!", she said. Maan walked into the kitchen again and found gEEt clearing up the table. He told her he was leaving to office, took the papers that she had safeguarded all night for him and walked away.

While getting into the car Sasha asked, "MSK, yeh kaun hain? She comes across as a very arrogant person with a lot of attitude".

Alright that's it for now...!!!! Will get back later... Have to rush for a meeting now...so PM"s later...!!!!!!

Precap:  "Rishta aaya hain...!!!!!! "  😉😆

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
awesome part..
loved it..
all khuranas scheming to bring them close...
will be waiting for next part..
come back soon
CrystalSaya thumbnail
OH! NO...U FINISHED HERE...NO...UPDATE QUICKLY...I M DAMN DESPERATE...OHHH...HOW MUCH TYM WIL U TAKE....
libra25 thumbnail
awesome part..
so geet and sasha coming face to face...
loved it..
plz continue soon
CrystalSaya thumbnail
OHHH...SO AWSUMESTTT UPDATES ...BALLE BALLE...FOR DIS DOUBLE TREAT...I JUST LOVED D WAY MAAN COMPLIMENTED GEET...

BUT DIS SASHA...GRRR...HOW I HATE HER...UFF...BUT HOPING SASHA'S STUPID PLAN WILL MAKE MANEET CLOSER...PRECAPE IS SO INTERESTING...WAITING FOR MORE...