EDITED Sept 12. Info on Writ+Vid Updates

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!

EDIT: After a group discussion, it has been decided that the threads for the written and video will be separate. The Rules/Information still applied fully however. We'll update you on who will be posting the discussion thread. It will be either myself of Jot.

I've seen a lot of new members in the Forum lately so I thought I'd post a reminder on written and video updates. Jot and I post the written and video updates each week. We try to have them up as soon as possible, but please try to understand that we both have work and school so its important for you guys to be patient.
The video updates will be up as soon as they come up online. sometimes this is right after the east coast viewing, sometimes its not until Friday. Some people were requesting I post 'legal' links so this year I will be posting iTunes and Amazon links as well. :). For the not-so-legit links I post, I advise you all to be careful depending on what system protection you have they may mess up your computer. Megavideo is the least harmful so I try to post that. I will post others as well, but proceed at your own discretion
We would also ask that you not post any other websites written updates as separate topics on the forum. You can post the links/or the article (WITH CREDIT) in the written/video topic in the comments, in the Media Center or in the Articles Area. Sometimes Jot borrows a written update, but most of the time she writes them herself, she's in charge of this so its her prerogative to do whatever she likes. When she does write them it disrespects her hard work to post other peoples articles in the forum.
If you have any questions, would like me to post anything else in these recaps or just want to chat about TVD/Delena/Forwood (slight bias you guys :D) ,just PM me (or even like the Lying Game because its the best show ever and you should all watch it). I promise I'll be more active.

Don't hesitate to reach out! And get pumped Season 3 is almost here!!
<3
Jaan

Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^agreed. =] Thanks for the thread Jaan.

-Jot.
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for de info i am a new to this forum so didnt know dis
cant wait for season 3
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree...but plz post them daily...because the channel do not come at my place i watched the whole VD online ..and i am eagerly waiting for the season 3
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^well, there won't be updates posted daily because TVD doesn't come on daily but there will be updates posted every Thursday because TVD comes on every Thursday. =]

So, every Thursday- expect an update thread either by Jaan or I. Most of the time, the thread will be put up by Jaan [i'm assuming since it was usually put up by her for last season, rofl].

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Haha, yes most probably I will be posting, b/c video updates come before written ones. Also, as Jot said, TVD only comes once a week, sometimes it takes a week off etc, all efforts will be to put the thread up by late thursday EST. (check to see what time it is wherever you are). or at the very latest friday morning. updates on the next weeks episode etc, can also be found at the thread. 
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

^well, there won't be updates posted daily because TVD doesn't come on daily but there will be updates posted every Thursday because TVD comes on every Thursday. =]

So, every Thursday- expect an update thread either by Jaan or I. Most of the time, the thread will be put up by Jaan [i'm assuming since it was usually put up by her for last season, rofl].

it only comes once a week😭...anyways i would love to read the written update 

and about the video update can u tell will it be posted on same day and will they be a downloadable and HQ... 
patakhaguddi thumbnail
^
I provide links to Itunes, Amazon, Megavideo, vixden etc. Whatever I can find online that seems clean (aka it won't give you bugs). I don't personally download any of these, but I believe you can. I will not post torrents here, but you can find them pretty easily. As for HQ/Tagless, that comes up later, and I'm pretty sure its only available in torrent.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Thanx alot for this Jaan and  can I make one rquest can u give caps also and I am getting littel biased by asking for specifically delena caps😛😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail
^ROBlicious. was in charge of caps but it seems like she's stopped posting those so you might want to PM her. =]