Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one again 😉  me too waiting for the next update.

Oooh vrush i love it!
You explained it so well without going in to too much detail! And it wasnt too long too
ooh khushi in raizada mansion, now lots of arhi interactions cant wait
aww arnav obviously cares for her he should look at what khushi is going to go through once she finds out that her mother caused everything
hope arnav doesnt leave her then and supports her instead
loved the update vrush, can't wait for the next one update soon,
sorry commented abit late was downstairs thanks for the pm :)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh lwfw...

i am working on it...

mariam

its not that late..well it is late for you...thre..but that is fine..

and thanks..yeah me looking forward to their interactions..

love they can heal wounds..lets see what happens to our Arnav baba here

It's bout fivish here but you know me, i cant sleep early
i have a messed sleeping pattern! Then i wake up late like half past three or four
yess knoowing arnav baba he'll ask her if shes alright and then once he realises shes fine he'll go bak to himself and act cold towards her am i right?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
am not telling

you have to wait to read!!

😃

Lol damn! You got me there!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Vrushy...kaan pakading...🤔 didn't mean to leave you hanging...I got stuck preparing for EID...

Loved the update...perfect and totally natural was his reaction when he saw her hurt...blood in her finger...it was instinct to eradicate her pain, on so he put her finger in his mouth...beautiful.   Now what I want to see is...will he cover it up fast enough...or has Khushi already seen the love in his eyes...his concern for her...GOD...that's got to hurt both of them...remember...they both have confessed their love for each other.

What will she do...if she realizes that he loves her...so why is he marrying La...what has happened...did he not believe that she is adopted...does he not trust her story?  I mean she must have a thousand questions in her mind, in her heart...and they are probably screamingly visible in her eyes.   😳

What will he do...will he give some explanation?  me dying for the next part!!😛
Ended thumbnail
brill update. can't wait for the next one. :P 
-RushTrip- thumbnail
a short one..for tonight...and the last one... dont forget to write comments..i shall update more tomorrow...

Chapter 19

Shocked at his spontaneous gesture, Khushi tried to pull her hand away and felt his teeth graze the wound and she winced with pain as well as sweet awareness that started deep with her and she melted. She moaned without being aware of it.

"Does it hurt too much," Arnav asked softly removing the finger from his mouth but his breath was fanning it still as he spoke.

Khushi sighed and shook her head. But looking into his eyes was a mistake. She knew it the second their eyes met. She read something there. Longing and something else. He stared at her and then suddenly pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Roughly, almost as if he was punishing her for staying away from him for so long. As if he had'. missed her. The thought popped into her head.

Arnav gathered her into his arms and devoured her. He deepened the kiss and held her head with his hands firmly yet with tenderness which belied his demanding kiss. Khushi whimpered and he became a little gentle. But khushi did not want any of that so she bit lightly on his lip and gave him back as good as she got.

"Vixen," he muttered before capturing her mouth again and kissing her till she saw stars. He picked her up and took her into his bedroom beyond. He laid her on the bed and removed his t-shirt quickly and threw it away without looking where it landed. He sat next to her on the bed, took one of her hand and put it on the chest. Instinctively, Khushi ran her fingers on the hard muscles and felt them quiver under her touch. Arnav gathered her and muttered, "You drive me crazy."

But suddenly she felt him stiffen. He got up disengaging himself. He turned to look for the t-shirt he had thrown, found it on the ground and picked up and put it back on.

He turned with a blank expression and said, "You had better leave."

Khushi reddened. She scrambled out of the bed and felt used. With tears threatening to spill over she ran out of the room back into the terrace and gulped air into her lungs to stop herself from crying.

She was about to go turn to go down the stairs when she heard someone behind her.

"Hi! I am Aakaash. Who are you? Have you seen Arnav?" As he came onto the terrace. Khushi brushed her eyes with her hands to get rid of the telltale sign of tears, pasted a smile and said, "Hi! I am Khushi. Ar'he is in there." she supplied then added, "excuse me." and went the way Aakash had come.

Arnav fisted his hands and smacked one on the wall. He needed the pain to remind himself that she was Khushi, Tanirika's daughter. But seeing her after so many weeks had short circuited his brains.

Nursing his fist with the other hand, he scowled at himself when he heard a familiar voice at the sliding doors that opened to the terrace, "Saale! apne bedroom mein kyon chuppa hai? yaaron ko welcome karne airport nahi toh darwaze tak toh aa jaata."

Arnav shocked at himself for forgetting to pick up his friend from college gave a lopsided grin and said, "Yaar! I am sorry. I was busy' and it slipped my mind'"

"O Teri! Arnav Singh Raizada aur sorry? Bhai ab toh maanana padega, tujhe sachchi pyar ho hi gaya." he ribbed.

"Meine atleast paanch baar tera invitation padha, ki Arnav shaadi kar raha hai. I had missed the announcement in the papers, was out of country." Aakash slapped his friend's shoulder and gave him a hug.

"Congrats! Yaar, I am so happy for you. Ab bata, Bhabhi se kab milwa raha hai?" Aakash asked.

Suddenly Khushi's image flashed before his eyes. Arnav shook his head and said, "Jald."
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kameena awwal number ka...i tell you!!  Damn...i felt for Khushi here...to be treated like this is not fair...to be ...jab chaaha choo liya...mann bahr gaya to thukkra diya!!😡  If he can't control his feelings...that is his problem...he doesn't have any right to treat her so cheaply...agar woh na chaah ke bhi payaar karta hai Khushi se...that is his issue...why abuse her love and her attraction at the drop of a dime!!??

Next time Khushi should really give him a piece of her mind!!  Not to say she didn't enjoy it or get lost in the feeling...but still...it doesn't excuse his behavior!!

Looking forward to the next part!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago